• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Announcement:
The new commander has finally been chosen, by you fellow members.. some sided with Ace, and some sided with X, but the highes amount of votes went for:

ELxlceL

Congrats my friend.. from now on you're a commander and it will be my great honor to work with you :)

What about Ace? he's a very worthy person which can't be sitting here as a member. Therefore, I have decided to announce this new system of advisors. Acetylix will become the 3rd advisor! so now we have 3 commanders, and 3 advisors, each commander will have one advisor as follows:

AceTrainerMohamed advised by Acetylix
Ginji advised by eliteknight
ELxlceL advised by D.Gray Man

in the future, shall any commander leave the clan, his advisor will automatically replace him as the new commander!

Thank you for reading :)

Best of Luck to everybody ;)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
thats the spirt ^^
u po? if u do, cc, cc and more cc

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
sooooo guess what guys? My SHOP has been opened! ikr, exciting news happening in TSS with Ex being appointed a commander and the more exciting news of Novan opening his artshop XD anway low and behold! i.C.E Studios!

on a side note, what is the current status of that tourney anyway? XD

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
The spirits are high today :) despite the inactivity ;)
not to blame anyone of course..
all are busy with exams and studies these days.. that includes me
and everyone os welcome to join the tourney darkfire ^^
WOW congrats on your shop novan :D I must see that ;D

ok so i talked with Jack and i will be hosting a standard OU tourney the post sould be done tonight it will be just regular OU everyone is expected to participate this is ment to increase clan moral and such it is for fun :) my league post will be converted into the tourny post :) ill decide prizes later aswell

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
ok so i talked with Jack and i will be hosting a standard OU tourney the post sould be done tonight it will be just regular OU everyone is expected to participate this is ment to increase clan moral and such it is for fun :) my league post will be converted into the tourny post :) ill decide prizes later aswell

I would offer a non-wait pass at my shop :eek:. Meaning, for 1 time, they can request anytime at my shop c:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Was literally about to post about that, but yeah, EK is holding a tourney to get everyone active and prepped for the premiership so i wanna see as many sign ups as possible! >:]

Alrighty novan can u pm me the details on the prize so i can copy and paste to my post :)

pm me all in thread will not be counted sign ups end on wednesday so 72 hours of sign up the tourney will beign on friday or saturday :)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Excited with all of these tourneys coming up !!!! (premiership ek's)

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Announcement:
The new commander has finally been chosen, by you fellow members.. some sided with Ace, and some sided with X, but the highes amount of votes went for:

ELxlceL

Congrats my friend.. from now on you're a commander and it will be my great honor to work with you :)

What about Ace? he's a very worthy person which can't be sitting here as a member. Therefore, I have decided to announce this new system of advisors. Acetylix will become the 3rd advisor! so now we have 3 commanders, and 3 advisors, each commander will have one advisor as follows:

AceTrainerMohamed advised by Acetylix
Ginji advised by eliteknight
ELxlceL advised by D.Gray Man

in the future, shall any commander leave the clan, his advisor will automatically replace him as the new commander!

Thank you for reading :)

Best of Luck to everybody ;)

It is a great honor my friends. I am truly privileged.

First things first. Here is my adressment speech, i'll keep it short and simple.

1.) I am a Commander for and always be for the people.

2.) I assure everyone, I will pick up where justin left off and then some.

3.) I am a fierce Commander, The Cobra Commander, lethal in battle but compassionate towards my allies. (lol)

4.) Now, let it begin our glorious reign.

For the Glory of Team SeaSoul!!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Lethal in battle? What battle?

All I see is us going to crush the opposition and not even breaking a sweat because of it. If that's battle, fine! :p

Now, I want to participate in the tourney... Right now I'm in the Guardian Cup, but I want to participate in more than one tournament.

Lethal in battle? What battle?

All I see is us going to crush the opposition and not even breaking a sweat because of it. If that's battle, fine! :p

Now, I want to participate in the tourney... Right now I'm in the Guardian Cup, but I want to participate in more than one tournament.

you can this is an inclan tourny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.