• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
SPPf Username :Jets
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :pO
Today's date :June 19th 2012
Do you use Xat? :yeah
Your timezone? :east us time
Recommended by? :no one
Did you read the rules? :suicunee

And I want to join your OU tourney :]

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Welcome Jets. If you'd like to join the tourney pm eliteknight.

Also I'm going to get Pokemon Conquest in an hour and I'm super pumped!

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
standard metagame OU tourney, clan wide, PM EK to join.

Also can we stop resetting the xat? I know Justin left and all so we had to this time but it is getting quite annoying and doesn't do much for chat activity.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
SPPf Username :Jets
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? :pO
Today's date :June 19th 2012
Do you use Xat? :yeah
Your timezone? :east us time
Recommended by? :no one
Did you read the rules? :suicunee

And I want to join your OU tourney :]

Look who's back =D
I can't be happier ;D
WB old friend :)

standard metagame OU tourney, clan wide, PM EK to join.

Also can we stop resetting the xat? I know Justin left and all so we had to this time but it is getting quite annoying and doesn't do much for chat activity.
Hmmm in fact Twi has requested that because the old xat has been made using his email
So this reset is not within our control :(
So yea sorry every one
Anyway the new link is in my sig

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
found out that conquest really comes out today, not yesterday, stupid nintendo got it wrong

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Well, I've got some extremely bad news on my part...

You see, I've got this highly valuable coin collection (or had), that was worth close to $3,000. I had spent all of my life collecting it, only to have it go missing. It has likely been stolen by a tenant living in the same place as I am (I'm a tenant there as well), and he disappeared close to two weeks ago. That being said, my life savings is gone along with a lifetime's worth of work -- along with 90% of my assets.

I am desperately hoping that the whole thing merely got misplaced, as it was all kept in a bag so that I could move it safely from place to place, and have it not get noticed. However, it has not been found.

-----------------

I'll still be active here, and participate in as many tourneys as I can, but nevertheless it will explain any brief and unexplained periods of absence on my part.

Utopian

faults & feats
Hey chels! And thanks for the welcomes aha.

Beat elite for clan battle gg

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Well, I've got some extremely bad news on my part...

You see, I've got this highly valuable coin collection (or had), that was worth close to $3,000. I had spent all of my life collecting it, only to have it go missing. It has likely been stolen by a tenant living in the same place as I am (I'm a tenant there as well), and he disappeared close to two weeks ago. That being said, my life savings is gone along with a lifetime's worth of work -- along with 90% of my assets.

I'll still be active here, and participate in as many tourneys as I can, but nevertheless it will explain any brief and unexplained periods of absence on my part.

ouch. Take as long as u need

Utopian

faults & feats
Beat tdoyle for a clan match gg

Beat X clan match gg

Beat X once again gg!

Oh gl CF

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Things i accomplished tonight i beat shadowkyogre in ou made a rmt and got a stalker on PO cause i beat a guy then SK short brutaka and i stalked for him to no luck a well he would of lost again if we fought anyways

last night was funny :p

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Where can I find the new xat?

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
I just noticed I never credited for it.... Cripes I'll get right on i... As soon as I find out who
Made it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.