• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
It's good to be back. So what have I missed? Where's my cookie? And BTW I'm assuming I'm a Magikarp now?

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
You can have as many cookies as you'd like Kaiser.

But anyway Twi left, Justin left, right now we're having a standard OU tourney, and I think we're going to war someone soon.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
X. HURRY UP AND BEAT ME FOR OUR TOURNEY MATCH kk bai c: (I've lost my touch in OU, battle me in LC and I'll kick your ***.) c:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
You can have as many cookies as you'd like Kaiser.

But anyway Twi left, Justin left, right now we're having a standard OU tourney, and I think we're going to war someone soon.

Figures once I come back from hiatus they're gone. Looks like I'll have to get back to batting form soon.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
After this OU tourney im organising a kind of premiership in clan for us. I'll be making an announcement when the next round of this tourney begins.

Last edited:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Multi. So far each captain will have 5 members each with two subs. 3 of the five battlers will be OU, 1 will be Ubers and the final tier is to be decided.

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Announcement:

Due to his continuous efforts and great dedication, eliteknight will be promoted to a commander :)
he will still co-operate with Ginji, so none of them will have an advisor ^_^
now we are having 4 commanders, and 2 advisors.. two of these commanders will hold the same part and cooperate with each other about it :)
Congraats EK <3 you've earned it!

SPPf Username : randomarth
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both, but my lack of level 100's makes my ability limited with Wi-Fi.
Today's date : 6/25/12
Do you use Xat? : No, but I've never had a reason to before.
Your timezone? : -4 GMT (EST)
Recommended by? : Everyone's favorite AceTrainerMohamed
Did you read the rules? : Of course! ;245;

You're here at last =D
welcome to our humble home bro ;D
thank you for joining us ;)
guys he's a very great bro an a lovely person
he's good at jokes too xD
*celebrating*

Sorry I haven't posted anything. But I'm open for someone to battle on Pokemon Online.

Awesome! What is your name on PO? I will be on xat later if you want ^_^

Announcement:

Due to his continuous efforts and great dedication, eliteknight will be promoted to a commander :)
now we are having 4 commanders, and 2 advisors.. two of these commanders will hold the same part and cooperate with each other about it :)

You're here at last =D
*celebrating*

Congrats EK, we know you deserved it <333

Welcome Marth!

Announcement:

You're here at last =D
*celebrating*

Thank You c-star <3 i am very happy to be a cammander i will do my best to assist in leading tss in any way nessasary i will continue to run the tourney then i shall take onb the project of updating the tss pokemon shop and gettign it functioning. I will be open to advice but please dont flood myinbox with it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.