• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Xat avvy please!
Sprite: x
Text (short or it won't fit): Inch
Background: Colored- Silver
Other: I give you ( :: ) if you complete the task.

Shaun4545

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
activity post: sorry been out of town
but now im back (as if anyone cares)
peace out!

manaphy72

SPPf Username : Manaphy72
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : July 23rd, 2012
Do you use Xat? : On it now =)
Your timezone? : (UTC-05:00)
Recommended by? : Myself
Did you read the rules? ;245;

This is the last time I am registering. I have to stay =)

beshort123

<----Uber
SPPf Username : Manaphy72
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : July 23rd, 2012
Do you use Xat? : On it now =)
Your timezone? : (UTC-05:00)
Recommended by? : Myself
Did you read the rules? ;245;

This is the last time I am registering. I have to stay =)

ohey remember me?

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Shorty, everyone remembers you :)

and Shaun, why am i your favorite?
you are not Gayrados or something? :p

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Important Announcment

Congrats to our warriors who partook in this war, you guys did a good job and gave them a run for thier money. However some quick reminders and future ultimatums.

1.) This is the third time we lost to a clan we should undoubtedly beat. Not discrediting thier win, but we made an ultimatum that our war team will be the best at all times. Never again will we conduct a war when we are not at our full potential. That is self-explanatory and is the bottom line in that matter.

2.) That is all.

X

randomarth

Professional Breeder
If anyone was wondering, yes, I'm still alive. I've been concentrating on leveling up some pokes to 100 so I can have a decently balanced team for wi-fi and hope to finish up soon. Hopefully I'll manage to be more active once I finish it up, too...

beshort123

<----Uber
If anyone was wondering, yes, I'm still alive. I've been concentrating on leveling up some pokes to 100 so I can have a decently balanced team for wi-fi and hope to finish up soon. Hopefully I'll manage to be more active once I finish it up, too...

ok gl with your training

Juice.

SO JUICY!
Important Announcment

Congrats to our warriors who partook in this war, you guys did a good job and gave them a run for thier money. However some quick reminders and future ultimatums.

1.) This is the third time we lost to a clan we should undoubtedly beat. Not discrediting thier win, but we made an ultimatum that our war team will be the best at all times. Never again will we conduct a war when we are not at our full potential. That is self-explanatory and is the bottom line in that matter.

2.) That is all.

X

Maybe the war team could be improved...if you put the best battlers on it?
Make it a little easier to challenge for a war-team spot without witnessing the battle... Team members may not like it but hey gives 'em an extra incentive to stay good and also hax will come into play when battling in a war anyway. I'm not nominating myself, but there are battlers like Applebutter2 who aren't no the war team. Jus' sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.