• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
SPPf Username : Royal Arcanine
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO for now
Today's date : 12.24.07
Do you use Xat? :Of course
Your timezone? :pST
Recommended by? : Ace<3
Did you read the rules? :Is this (*245)

Hey Royal Arcanine =D
welcome to TSS
you're one of the great known members brought here by ace ;D
that's pretty great!
It's a pleasure having you aboard =D

Hey everyone. I wanted to make some advertising art. Please feel free to use it, no credit needed. Just please don't say you own it.

TssSingle1png.png

tssSingle2.png

tssSingle3.png

tssSingle4.png

tssuserbar1.png

tssuserbar2.png

tssuserbar3.png

Hope you enjoy! If you use the first 4, put enter spaces between each one because it is cropped to be right on top of each other.

Simple and Beautiful =D
great work manaphy, I'm quite impressed ;D
I still remember your very first userbar you made with gimp, you had some troubles making the space around it xD but look at you now! this is a pro's outcome

>comes back from the dead
>2 people acknowledge me
>part of me dies a little
;_;

I found a forgotten Pidgeon (wtf was that starter Pidgeon for Unova called?) large figurine. YAY. That means I haw a Snivy/Pikachu/Zoroark plushie, Pikachu backpack, and Zekrom/Tepig/Pidgeon figurines.

Muffin?!
and you are?

JK xD of course!!! it's our old friend! welcome back man ;D

manaphy72

Hey Royal Arcanine =D
welcome to TSS
you're one of the great known members brought here by ace ;D
that's pretty great!
It's a pleasure having you aboard =D

Simple and Beautiful =D
great work manaphy, I'm quite impressed ;D
I still remember your very first userbar you made with gimp, you had some troubles making the space around it xD but look at you now! this is a pro's outcome

Thanks. I remember that! It was me not knowing what the heck cropping was. Thanks for the compliment.

Brutaka

Ignition
Thanks! I made the userbars because people do tend to like userbars a lot more then regular sprites with words. Thank you for the critique and I should have more coming shortly.

The only thing really that the userbars need is animations. Once they have that, they'll be on par with my own. You'll have to figure double or even triple animations to compete with Novan, but still.

randomarth

Professional Breeder
I'm actually on PO right now if anyone wants to challenge me over the next 30 min or so.

Darside

darisde trainer
Hey guys, im alive... :b .. but, im going to be for a week.. AFK.. since.. we dont have money to pay Internet till next saturday.. and crappy mexico services.. internets will be up next monday D: ... i only have made these banners in all this time (been doing real life things) ... brutaka, this banner is the one i told you was too red-ish :p

carnage.png

and elite, i just made this one, dont worry, i'll make the others, but they will be posted next monday :/

forms.png

SPPf Username : Royal Arcanine
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO for now
Today's date : 12.24.07
Do you use Xat? :Of course
Your timezone? :pST
Recommended by? : Ace<3
Did you read the rules? :Is this (*245)

*huggle****stheshitoutofyou!!!!!!*

A freindly face from PE2K!!! ^_^

WELCOME to TSS!

(reposted, since I forgot to quote earlier)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Hey guys, im alive... :b .. but, im going to be for a week.. AFK.. since.. we dont have money to pay Internet till next saturday.. and crappy mexico services.. internets will be up next monday D: ... i only have made these banners in all this time (been doing real life things) ... brutaka, this banner is the one i told you was too red-ish :p

carnage.png

and elite, i just made this one, dont worry, i'll make the others, but they will be posted next monday :/

forms.png

Darside!! this is amazing!
WOW we're so lucky having an artist like yourself here
just seeing these makes me feel good :)
well done

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Just wanted to let you know that I leave tommorrow for vacation. I will have internet connection and I will visit the xat, just not as often.

Snorby

Snorby
>2 people acknowledge me
;_;

I found a forgotten Pidgeon (wtf was that starter Pidgeon for Unova called?) large figurine. YAY. That means I haw a Snivy/Pikachu/Zoroark plushie, Pikachu backpack, and Zekrom/Tepig/Pidgeon figurines.

Ohai muffin. Also, I haz more figures than u :D :D. I have all of them in both the sets but Pignite and Reshiram

carnage.png

forms.png

l0l Darside remember me? ;)))

also comp is now fixed so I'll go back to being as active as I was before

beshort123

<----Uber
>2 people acknowledge me
;_;

what happened to your earlier post about the hot white girls?(eww)(jk) but WBWBWBWBWB

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Inch: I know you requested from, what it looks like, pkmnfn. However, he doesn't do art anymore, or at least he is unable to right now anyway. So I did it instead, if you dont mind.
Inch.png

Sorry if I haven't responded lately. Looks great. :) Here is a cookie: ( :: )

Hey i dislike that new thing on your profile that tells you what your friends did but i got this from it so

You guys are excited for this war huh? I am too ,just be careful, TSS doesn't ease up if your lying face down on the ground.

Lets live to this reputation :)

Brutaka

Ignition

Your right, it is quite red. But I think it works. The only thing I noticed is something Juice likes to smack me for, and thats flow. You have a million and half directions the first one. The Second one isnt as busy, but it still has a number of conflicting directions.

I made wallpapers for my computer ^_^ Its windows 7, so I have them swap back and forth.

PlusleMinun.png

AprilShane.png

Oh and I drew a picture for a friend. This is Terra, earth powered girl from a team of super heroes she hope to write a novel about one day.
Terra.png
Okay, okay, so I cant draw and i can color even less...
But my Pokemon are way better than my Humans. Humans are too complicated. My sketch for the SSGT came out brilliant ^_^ if i do say so myself. But I cant show you that one, of course...

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Imprtant Announcement:
Lately, everyone noticed that D.Gray Man has been inactive, he has his reasons for that, let's just hope that he does well in his life.. I'm already missing the guy
But he holds a sensetive position, therefore he should replaced by a worthy person
the current commanding court has reached a decesion to hire 'Cosmic Fury' as the new advisor to work with the commander X
Best of luck cosmic.. due to your felt dedication, you earned the title..
let's hope all the best to the new advisor serving TSS to reach glory

Hey i dislike that new thing on your profile that tells you what your friends did but i got this from it so

Lets live to this reputation :)

He He He
Nice one EK ^^
Now that I'm on this war team there is no need to worry x)
LOL I must stop bragging about myself xD

I'm missing this guy tbh TT_TT Blacklynx

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thank you Star! It's truly an honor to be appointed to this position. I won't let TSS down!

*goes on a power trip and bans half the people in TSS*

Status
Not open for further replies.