• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
Chucknation!!! Welcome Chuck! :3

Brutaka

Ignition
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;156; Ace (M)
Level 18
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack
-SmokeScreen
-Ember

2)
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
Level 18
-Tackle
-Magnitude
-Rock Throw
-Rock Polish

3)
;041; Justin (M)
Level 10
-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Astonish
-

4)
;043; MS (F)
Level 15
-Absorb
-Cut
-Acid
-PoisonPowder

5)
;175; T.W.I. (M)
Level 17
-Sweet Kiss
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Metronome

6)
;129; Shorty (M)
Level 14
-Splash
-
-
-

Boxed
;019; Rick (M)
;079; ElXlceL (M)
;027; Ambree (F)

Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rvial's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...

Badges

02Insect.png

Current Activity
Beat the Rival Azalea battle(R.I.P. Mochi), I remembered Union cave had a basement, so I went there. Caught Justin. Then I bolted through Ilex forest(caught MS) and the grassy route afterwards(nothing but a Rattata, grr...), and now Im in the Game Corner, crying my eyes out because I can't get anymore coins...I'm at 1400 coins and my brain died on me...

beat whitney 17 damage taken over all pokes :p heracross is a tank

;156; Ace lv 18- Quilava
;012; Khybon lv 15 - butterfree
;074; Beshort lv 18 – Geodude
;092; MMS lv14 –Ghastly
Neo lv 20 –quagsire
;214;D-Bray lv21 -Heracross

Reserves
Egg –togepi
;041;Eg- lv 6- Zubat
Muffin-lv6 –Odish
Irock lv3-aipom
Drowzee- lv ? -drowzee
Dead

;016; Emii- Pidgy – died to a speed tie with another lv 2 pidgy
Sandshrew - 6- sandshrew killed off by a quick attack from syther
Badges:
40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
40px-Hive_Badge.png
40px-Plain_Badge.png

Beat whitney easily now to grind the others to lv 25 for morty

Last edited:

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
I wish i could join in on the nuzlocke ): darn emulator lol that and my internet connection has been randomly disconnecting every few minutes... so no PO battles for Tyde ):

Juice.

SO JUICY!
Posting to say I'm leaving the clan.
Sorry guys, but all that seems to go on here atm is Nuzlocke which I have no interest in.
Hope the clan keeps goin strong.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Posting to say I'm leaving the clan.
Sorry guys, but all that seems to go on here atm is Nuzlocke which I have no interest in.
Hope the clan keeps goin strong.
Yeah gotta hate all this clan activity lol

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Current Team:

Muffin
042.gif

LV: 22
Hardy
Inner Focus
-Wing Attack
-Astonish
-Bite
-Confuse Ray

A very dominant member of my team right now due to its evolution in the gym battle against Bugsy. Will definitely evolve to Crobat soon.

Steely
095.gif

LV: 21
Quiet
Sturdy
-Rage
-Rock Smash
-Rock Throw
-Screech

Definitely fills some gaps in my team. Also will be a complete defensive wall once I evolve him.

Elite
156.gif

LV: 21
Hasty
Blaze
-Flame Wheel
-Quick Attack
-Smokescreen
-Ember

My starter. Very strong and has very well balanced stats.

Other members:
Justin the Slowpoke
X the Ekans
Blinky the Togepi

Key Deaths:
Brutaka the Geodude: LV 18 (rival battle in Azalea)

I'm doing very well right now. My levels are high as is my confidence in my team. I'm not too worried about Whitney, but I'll have to be cautious since she can be a real *****.

Badges:
40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
40px-Hive_Badge.png

Brutaka

Ignition
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;156; Ace (M)
Level 20
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack
-SmokeScreen
-Flame Wheel

2)
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
Level 20
-Tackle
-Magnitude
-Rock Throw
-Rock Polish

3)
;041; Justin (M)
Level 15
-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Astonish
-Bite

4)
;043; MS (F)
Level 17
-Absorb
-Cut
-Acid
-PoisonPowder

5)
;147; Febe (F)
Level 18
-Leer
-Thunder Wave
-Twister
-Dragon Rage

6)
;079; ElXlceL (M)
Level 8
-Curse
-Yawn
-Tackle
-Growl

Boxed
;019; Rick (M)
;175; T.W.I. (M)
;027; Ambree (F)
;016; Blinky (M)
;032; Neo

Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.

Badges

03Plain.png

Current Activity
Won Dratini. Grinded for a bit. Beat Whitney. Lost Shorty. Withdrew X.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
HG Nuzlocke Update:

I arrived at Mahogany. I went straight to Lake of Rage and caught the red Gyarados in the first try! I finally found an electric type Pokemon as well. Currently in Rocket Hideout.

Current team:

;012; Khybon lv.30
;094; Elite lv.30
;076; Brock lv.30
;068; Beshort lv.30
;130; Cosmic lv.30
;181; MegaSerp lv.31

Dead Pokemon:

;153; Ambree - Killed by Chuck's Poliwrath
;066; Muscle - Murdered by Whitney's Miltank
;020; Raticate - Fell in battle against Morty's Haunter
;128; Tauros - Died to wild crits

Death Fodders

Badges:
40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
40px-Hive_Badge.png
40px-Plain_Badge.png
40px-Fog_Badge.png
40px-Storm_Badge.png
40px-Mineral_Badge.png

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Lets get a tournament going or actually have biddings for the damn premeirship already lolz

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Hmmm Thursday 2pm us central? How does that suit for bidding for everyone? If not then Friday at the same time?

M4zz

Banned
Personally, I feel we should just drop the premiership until like September / October when the clan will be seeing more activity. Hosting it when people are away and when the clan section is facing downtime just doesn't make sense to me.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Nuzlocke update:

Currently at Blackthorn City. Defeated all the Gym Trainers due to favorable hax. No casuaties in the gym. Kenya the Spearow is gone, returned to its owner. Caught a Magnemite that died, and lost Dr. Krab.

However, both by two main Pokes (Titanic and Royal Pain) evolved, but I am not ready yet to challenge Claire.

;157; Royal Pain | Lv. 43

Target: Lv. 50 - Lv. 55

Secret Power/Blast Burn/Focus Blast/Flamethrower || Hasty nature

Still one of the stars of my team, he led it through the entire Radio Tower incident, along with others. He is currently the highest-levelled Pokemon on the team, and likely the most powerful overall. However, that'll likely change as time goes on, and Titanic evolves 15 levels from now.

;148; Titanic | Lv. 40

Target: Lv. 55

Slam/Agility/Aqua Tail/Dragon Rush || Jolly nature

Behold the bane of Blackthorne Gym! Well, everyone except the Gym Leader. Even though this one doesn't have Dragon Rage, it's still an extremely powerful Pokemon who was able to almost single-handedly wipe out all the Pokemon in that gym. However, that was a lot of favorable hax going on, so I know I'm not ready to kick Claire's pretty rump yet.

;176; Deathstar | Lv. 20

Target: Lv. 50 - Lv. 55 || Oval Stone needed around Lv. 30. None have yet been obtained.

Shadow Ball/Roost/Extrasensory/Fly || Hasty nature

One of the underdogs of the team, nothing much to say, except that I'm hoping he doesn't become cannon fodder during the upcoming battle with Claire.

;031; Godzilla | Lv. 21

Target: Lv. 50 - Lv. 55

Strength/Poison Sting/Shadow Claw/Double Kick

I really need to level this one up, so that her potential truly has a chance to shine.

Dead:

;010; Super Mini | Lv. 4

Cause of Death: Killed in the line of duty, as cannon fodder. Bugsy's Scyther claimed its poor soul.

;016; Razor | Lv. 13

Cause of Death: Critted by Bugsy's Scyther

;187; Speedo | Lv. 14

Cause of Death: Killed by Bugsy's Scyther

;081; Magnemite [no nickname] | Lv. 16

Cause of Death: Killed in the line of duty, as cannon fodder. Killed by the Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage. (I ran out of repellants and had to KO it.)

;046; Dr. Krab

Cause of Death: Killed in the line of duty, as cannon fodder. Went down to save its friends during a battle with one of Team Rocket's executives.

Gone:

;021; Kenya | Lv. 20

Why it left: Returned to owner

1. Get at least one HM Slave that can learn Strength, Rock Smash, and Surf.

2. Level up Deathstar & Godzilla to 40, and Titanic & Royal Pain to 45/50 before I defeat Claire -- if not, soon after I defeat Claire.

3. Get a strong additional Pokemon for the team, preferably one that can cover for the weaknesses on it.

Last edited:
Personally, I feel we should just drop the premiership until like September / October when the clan will be seeing more activity. Hosting it when people are away and when the clan section is facing downtime just doesn't make sense to me.
I agree it might be for the best to wait to do the premiership

TDoyle18

SS Update:

;156; Jerik Lvl. 20

;94; Lauren Lvl. 20

;13; Robin AKA Death Fodder Lvl.4

Boxed

Ekans Lvl. 4
Rattata Lvl 15
Egg

Currently just beat Volkner and heading over to Azalea town.

Status
Not open for further replies.