• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I'm officially leaving Team Sea lul. The ownership on the xat is poor and I keep getting banned for no reason.

sorry about that.. we may need to take this notice peeps of xat
good luck wherever you go bro

Brutaka

Ignition
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;156; Ace (M)
Level 32
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flame Wheel

2)
;028; Ambree
Level 32
-Crush Claw
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Rollout

3)
;169; Justin (M)
Level 33
-Fly
-Confuse Ray
-Air Cutter
-Mean Look

4)
;187; Metroid (M)
Level 21
-Bullet Seed
-PoisonPowder
-Stun Spore
-Sleep Powder

5)
;148; Febe (F)
Level 31
-Surf
-Thunder Wave
-Slam
-Dragon Rage

6)
;468; T.W.I. (M)
Level 33
-Sweet Kiss
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Wish

Boxed
;019;
130.gif
;016; ;032; ;081;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;101; ;098;
;167;
Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL (M)
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS (F)
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.

Badges

07Glacier.png

Current Activity
Defeated Pryce, though I lost MS. Just defeated my Rival in the Goldenrod Underground.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
iwish i could nuzlock!!

TerraWolf

Banned
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;156; Ace (M)
Level 32
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flame Wheel

2)
;028; Ambree
Level 32
-Crush Claw
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Rollout

3)
;169; Justin (M)
Level 33
-Fly
-Confuse Ray
-Air Cutter
-Mean Look

4)
;187; Metroid (M)
Level 21
-Bullet Seed
-PoisonPowder
-Stun Spore
-Sleep Powder

5)
;148; Febe (F)
Level 31
-Surf
-Thunder Wave
-Slam
-Dragon Rage

6)
;468; T.W.I. (M)
Level 33
-Sweet Kiss
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Wish

Boxed
;019;
130.gif
;016; ;032; ;081;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;101; ;098;
;167;
Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL (M)
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS (F)
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.

Badges

07Glacier.png

Current Activity
Defeated Pryce, though I lost MS. Just defeated my Rival in the Goldenrod Underground.

tbh I'd feel safer sending in T.W.I. to Yawn at the Piloswine. I'm pretty sure Togekiss is much faster. I'd say pull out Red Gyarados for Clair and hope to catch something useful in Ice Cave. Swinub may be your best shot if you're doing dupes

TDoyle18

SS Nuzlocke Update:

Beta ;156; LVL 30

Alpha ;148; LVL 30

Zulu ;169; LVL 32

Delta ;093; LVL 30

Echo ;214; LVL 30

Current Activity: Just Beat Whitney and heading for Mahogany Town.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Any mods that are on come to the xat there is a lot of **** happining like really I can'y explain it but somebody needs to get on

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Any mods that are on come to the xat there is a lot of **** happining like really I can'y explain it but somebody needs to get on

???? whats been happening?? whos been banning shayde?? does this have something to do with it???

on another note im starting a nuzlocke... it was only a matter of tiem D:

HG NUZLOCKE
Trainer name: Ruby

Living pokemon:

Lewis The Totodile lvl 6.

Boxed: none

Dead: none

Badges : none

Other: Well I have a pokemon

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
sorry for being late guys, but sent in my judgings, tried to judge them before I started to study, obviously I kinda failed ._. but yeh, GL to all the SSGT competitors! :D

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Awesome now your all just waiting on me to read that impossibly small red text to judge. Simply dreadful

TerraWolf

Banned
Guess I'll post my Nuzlocke Progress.

Current Team
;096;Panchao the Drowzee, lv 21
;098;Crawb the Krabby, lv 22
;153;Petrie the Bayleef, lv 22
;017; Cudi the Pidgeotto, lv 23
;030;Rose the Nidorina, lv 21

Reserves
;052;Charlie the Meowth, lv 20
;076;Roxie the Golem, lv 26

Dead
Rattata, Togepi, Spearow, Nidoran(male), Poliwag

Have 4 badges currently and am training both Cudi and Panchao to face Chuck. Probably going to include Rose as well
Current Team
;147;Flip the Dratini, lv 15
;030;Rose the Nidorina, lv 22
;097;Panchao the Hypno, lv 31
;076;Rockie the Golem, lv 28
;153;Petrie the Bayleef,lv 31
;042;Mercy the Golbat, lv 22

Boxed (Replacing Reserve's with this. The Pokemon that I'll be likely to use soon will be up top)
Vulpix, Steelix, Meowth, Machop, Koffing, Eevee, Oddish, Meowth, Kakuna, Hoppip, and Ekans

Dead
Rattata, Spearow, Togepi, Nidoran (boy), Poliwag
;017;Cudi the Pidgeotto - Died while training Panchao when it was a Drowzee
;072;Krayken the Tentacool - Died in training in the cave near the Safari Zone
;098;Crawb the Krabby - Also died in training in the cave near the Safari Zone

Progress
Trained up Panchao and Petrie. Went to fight Chuck. My god was Petrie a life saver. Sent in Petrie to fight Poliwrath after it beat down Panchao enough. Long story short, Petrie tanked Poliwrath and helped earn me Chuck's badge. Right now I'm trying to train Flip up enough for me to feel comfortable facing Jasmine. I'll likely end up grabbing the red Gyarados, evolving Mercy, Flip, Petrie, Rose and maybe Vulpix by the time I get to Pryce.

Snorby

Snorby
Nuzlocke update:

Heard from Scizor that you can catch Larvitar and Magneton in the safari zone. Tried my luck and got a Larvitar! :D

Decided to pick up the E-speed Dratini from that old guy, and I'm now training my two new bros up! :D

Boxxed Muffin (Typhlosion) and Ex (Victreebell) in favor of Cosmic (Larvitar) and Blinky (Dratini) Muffin and Ex are now my back-ups.

Team:

Cosmic (Larvitar) level 17

Blinky (Dratini) level 15

Sciz (Scizor) level 40

Chelsea (Gyarados) level 40

Khybon (Togekiss) level 40

Elite (Mamoswine) level 40

Goal for all: level 55

Reseves:
Muffin (Typhlosion) level 40
Excel (Victreebell) level 40

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
One day ek i will beat you for the mp that was my second try btw

irock245

She wants it
Activity post.

I swear I'll be more active when school starts.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
tommarow >: D you will be eggs, because they always go with toast

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Activity post, sorry, really busy what with getting my results and preparing for college etc. I'll be more active soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.