• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
Right then.

Congratz to Gray, Brutaka, and Cosmic.

Welcome to EG

Goodbye to EG, Terra, Ace, and -sniff- Twi.

Now that that is all out of the way, we are back in business guys :)

Long live the Sea!

^ That is what Chels should have said all that time ago. **** Trees. Keep them in TEG where they belong :p

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Right-e-o, once i'm fully active again i'll get some stuff together for the UU tournament.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, it was a pretty wild night. But things worked out well, and we're taking the time to improve our stuff. :)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
sorry for being away for the few last days..
life took all my time..
skimming through the last couple of pages, I can clearly see that a lot of drama occured, I don't know any of the details.. but I'm sure it's all for the best
it's sad to see that members like ace and ken are leaving :(
but yea I'm pretty sure that cosmic is the perfect replacement..
anyway, I'm here to let you all know that SSGT is still alive.. I'm flying to Turkey today, so I'm not sure about my activity

Long live our big tree!

Brutaka

Ignition
In an attempt to bring things back to normalcy, I bring you...

HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;157; Ace Elite (M)
Level 40
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Lava Plume

2)
;028; Ambree
Level 40
-Slash
-Strength
-Shadow Claw
-Dig

3)
;101; Baboom
Level 41
-Thunder
-Rollout
-Flash
-Charge Beam

4)
;087; Chels (M)
Level 40
-Sleep Talk
-Aurora Beam
-Surf
-Rest

5)
;148; Febe (F)
Level 41
-Aqua Tail
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Dragon Rush

6)
;468; T.W.I. (M)
Level 41
-Fly
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Wish

Boxed
;019;
130.gif
;016; ;032; ;081; ;060;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;098; ;169;
;167; ;188; ;220; ;077; ;019;
Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL (M)
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS (F)
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.

Badges

08Rising.png

Current Activity
Caught a Ponyta, Poliswag, and another Rattata. What? It had Sucker Punch and it survived a Flame Wheel with like 1 hp, and it was the first, so wynaut?
Spent a lot of time grinding. Everyone is just about equal now. And Ace evolved. Ima have his name changed though. Ace doesn't deserve to be on my team anymore.
EDIT: Changed it to Elite. I didn't have an EK before. And I never encountered a male Ghastly.

Last edited:

beshort123

<----Uber
ok i have a crap load to quote so bear with me. stuff has happened.

leaving, this clan doesnt want me :/
lies we want you.

Alright, as many of you are noticing, Acetylix has been removed from power.

He departed upon seeing this news and attempted to kill TSS by deleting the OP. Currently it is being recovered, and I've taken the helm.

The OP will be transferred to me when it's recovered, and TSS will continue more or less as normal.

There have been changes in the Commanding Court, due to recent events.

The Commanders are:

Cosmic Fury (in charge of OP)

Eliteknight

Elxlcel

Ginji

The Advisors are:

Mean Mr. Snorlax

D. Gray Man

A third one may be appointed in the future. For now, the dust has to settle, as a smooth and orderly transition is made.

More updates will come as they appear.
BESHORT2013. jk but sad on ace's part that he would stoop to that.

Nuzlocke Progress!!!!

Silverwing the.....
thumbnail.aspx

Almost got Beaten in one hit by Bugsys Scyther but then had a come from behind win
Level 19

EliteKnigt the....
thumbnail.aspx

Enough said Boss Mode Activate.... He saved Silverwing from a death at the hands of Scyther
Level 15

Croconaw the......
thumbnail.aspx

Just Kidding its a Croconaw
Level 18

Ambree the......
thumbnail.aspx

Level 8

Dead...
Muffin the Sentret Poor Muffin died to a Wild Crit from a Pidgey

In Box

MS the Hoppip
ShadowKyogre the Ratata
and Gray the Togepi
also just caught a Hoothoot forgot what i named it

Badges
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
NAME ME SOMETHING ALREADY!

frases-de-sheldon-cooper-ator-frase8.jpg

this is my post
lmao big bang theory. but this post is accurate.

We asked Ace to step down for a more fitter leader.
His reaction was one not of leader quality.
He betrayed Chels, and everyone in this clan by attemtping to destroy it.
But we all stood in unison against a tyrant.

Long live Team SeaSoul.
EXCELSIOR!!!!

Long Live our Big Tree!
sea... i corrected chels on this when he said it the first time...
Sorry to leave at a bad time its been fun
gonna miss ya terra.. cudi!!!
Team SeaSoul's back in business! Editions will be made to reflect the latest changes within TSS.

Long live our big tree!
goddammit fury. SEA!!
NOW can I have my cookies?._.
give me some too. hungry
No one mentioned my Xat Modship like they did for MS. What has this world come to?

...Just kidding! Well, I guess I just mentioned it. What a birthday present!
we should so have a birthday modship thing. and don't lie about your birthday...(btw its my birthday!)(jk)
K. I'm out.

For reals/good/permanent this time.

Good bye. I will probably still be on serebii in a new clan though.
fffffffffffffff---
It was Agreed that the premiership would be left until school starts as people seem to be more active and not away on holidays etc etc, in the mean time a small scale tournament of sorts would probably do well.
wouldnt people be less active because of school? because ik i'm less active.
Right then.

Congratz to Gray, Brutaka, and Cosmic.

Welcome to EG

Goodbye to EG, Terra, Ace, and -sniff- Twi.

Now that that is all out of the way, we are back in business guys :)

Long live the Sea!

^ That is what Chels should have said all that time ago. **** Trees. Keep them in TEG where they belong :p
first off FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT!! and second don't take credit for correcting him. i corrected him first. (D)
sorry for being away for the few last days..
life took all my time..
skimming through the last couple of pages, I can clearly see that a lot of drama occured, I don't know any of the details.. but I'm sure it's all for the best
it's sad to see that members like ace and ken are leaving :(
but yea I'm pretty sure that cosmic is the perfect replacement..
anyway, I'm here to let you all know that SSGT is still alive.. I'm flying to Turkey today, so I'm not sure about my activity

Long live our big tree!
chels what did i tell you? the sea goddammit! and i agree, cosmic would be best.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
As you've noticed, the OP has been restored, but changes are nonetheless being made to it. I'm updating the OP to reflect those changes. For now, I revamped the general Rules, and will be adding rules for our chat room when X gets on. All changes are being made for the better!

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
HG Nuzlocke Update:

I did it! I defeated all Kanto leaders. The path to Mt. Silver is now open. All that stands between Red and me is some painful grinding. The final battle is near!

Current team:

;094; Elite lv.58
;076; Brock lv.58
;068; Beshort lv.58
;181; MegaSerp lv.58
;473; Justin lv.58
;143; Mister lv.58

Dead Pokemon:

;153; Ambree - Killed by Chuck's Poliwrath
;066; Muscle - Murdered by Whitney's Miltank
;020; Raticate - Fell in battle against Morty's Haunter
;128; Tauros - Died to wild crits
130.gif
Cosmic - Killed by Clair's Dragonair due to parahax
;012; Khybon - Killed after an amazing performance against Karen

Death Fodders

Badges:
40px-Zephyr_Badge.png
40px-Hive_Badge.png
40px-Plain_Badge.png
40px-Fog_Badge.png
40px-Storm_Badge.png
40px-Mineral_Badge.png
40px-Glacier_Badge.png
40px-Rising_Badge.png

40px-Boulder_Badge.png
40px-Cascade_Badge.png
40px-Thunder_Badge.png
40px-Rainbow_Badge.png
50px-Soul_Badge.png
40px-Marsh_Badge.png
40px-Volcano_Badge.png
40px-Earth_Badge.png

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
I'm the new Johto Champion!!! Look below for special mentions.
1)
;154; Ambree (F)
Level 50
-Petal Dance
-Synthesis
-Reflect
-Light Screen

2)
;149;Dragonite (F) (If anyone wants this guy, just let me know.)
Level 55
-Dragon Rush
-ExtremeSpeed
-Fire Punch
-Dragon Dance

3)
;130;Chels (M)
Level 51
-Aqua Tail
-Ice Fang
-Bite
-Dragon Dance

4)
;094;Elite (F)
Level 52
-Shadow Ball
-Dream Eater
-Hypnosis
-Confuse Ray

5)
;468;Sciz (M)
Level 34
-Air Slash
-Wish
-Aura Sphere
-Sweet Kiss

6)
;059;Cosmic (M)
Level 33
-Heat Wave
-Roar
-Crunch
-Thunder Fang

Boxed
I'm too lazy too post them all now. Let's just say I almost have a full box of random Pokemon I found in varying routes.

Dead
Muscle (F)
CoD: Outsped by Whitney's Miltank and was Stomped to death.

Swinub (M)
CoD: Died from a stupid Graveler's Selfdestruct.
Badges
[IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/4a/Zephyr_Badge.png/40px-Zephyr_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/0/08/Hive_Badge.png/40px-Hive_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a7/Plain_Badge.png/40px-Plain_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/48/Fog_Badge.png/40px-Fog_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/b/b9/Storm_Badge.png/40px-Storm_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/7/7b/Mineral_Badge.png/40px-Mineral_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e6/Glacier_Badge.png/40px-Glacier_Badge.png[/IMG32] [IMG32]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/5/58/Rising_Badge.png/40px-Rising_Badge.png[/IMG32]

Current Activity
I just beat the Elite Four so I'm sitting in my room.

Special Mentions
;094; Elite- You helped with three out of four of the Elite Four. You manged to sweep through Will and Bruno by yourself without taking any damage.
;130; Chels- You swept through Lance with no assitance whatsoever, all with 30 HP.
;059; Cosmic- You Killed three of Koga's Pokemon without any trouble and you bravely stood up to Karen's Houndoom's flames.
;468; Sciz- You stood up to Karen and her evasive ways, and thoroughly swept with Aura Sphere.

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
jesus, i leave for a day and everyone kills each other
this place has really stood the test of time, i don't think it has ever broken under any stress ever

SuicuneScale

Is that a cookie?
Guys, I know I haven't been active much, but I'm going to leave. I know I only posted once, but I am not sure I really like this clan as it is not all about battling, mostly chat. This was a great clan and i liked it, but I'm going to a more serious clan. My stay was nice, thanks guys:)

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Replaced Ace with Bray. Before all had went down Bray actually did end up winning a match against Ace for the war team so congratz to Bray for that.

Also if you are Ace and you are reading that let it be known that you always have a place at TSS. Justin left on a bad note and now that punk is back so im sure you would be able to aswell.
I didn't leave on a bad note. I just needed some fresh air. And as far as I can see, Cosmic is doing a much better job doing what I was trying to do all along. Also... NEVER CALL ME A PUNK AGAIN.
K. I'm out.

For reals/good/permanent this time.

Good bye. I will probably still be on serebii in a new clan though.
Saw that one coming. Bye.
Looking for someone to do me a favour Please pc me on xat if interested it wont take too long it is just i need somethign done and dont have the time atm to do it
Probably too late, but I'll do it if it still needs to be done. If not ignore this, and I didn't see you on the xat.
Alright, as many of you are noticing, Acetylix has been removed from power.

He departed upon seeing this news and attempted to kill TSS by deleting the OP. Currently it is being recovered, and I've taken the helm.

The OP will be transferred to me when it's recovered, and TSS will continue more or less as normal.

There have been changes in the Commanding Court, due to recent events.

The Commanders are:

Cosmic Fury (in charge of OP)

Eliteknight

Elxlcel

Ginji

The Advisors are:

Mean Mr. Snorlax

D. Gray Man

A third one may be appointed in the future. For now, the dust has to settle, as a smooth and orderly transition is made.

More updates will come as they appear.

And why am I not so surprised??? Nonetheless, I'm sure you'll be a great commander, and congratz to D. Gray Man as well.

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
I'm leaving this clan. Lost interest in it, despite it being a cool clan. My Serebii activity will also be next to none, so no need to stay in this clan either.

Good luck in the future guys.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Bye twi ;( Bai maz

So uhh sincce hg and ss roms hate me im doing an emerald nuzlocke so far:

EMERALD NUZLOCKE:
Trainer: Ruby

Sk the treecko lvl 9

Gray the poochyena lvl 7

Boxed: none

DEAD: none

Status