• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
G'bye Mazz :(

I have closed TMP i would like to thank everyone for your efforts i will be remakign it very soon with a couple of clans :D

Brutaka

Ignition
With this version TSS renewed, I suppose its only fitting for its league to do the same...
EDIT: Ima include a nuzlocke update here.

HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;157; Elite (M)
Level 44
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flamethrower

2)
;028; Ambree
Level 43
-Slash
-Strength
-Shadow Claw
-Earthquake

3)
;101; Baboom
Level 43
-Thunder
-Rollout
-Flash
-Charge Beam

4)
;087; Chels (M)
Level 44
-Sleep Talk
-Aurora Beam
-Surf
-Rest

5)
;148; Febe (F)
Level 43
-Aqua Tail
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Dragon Rush

6)
;468; T.W.I. (M)
Level 45
-Fly
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Shadow Ball

Boxed
;019;
130.gif
;016; ;032; ;081; ;060;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;098; ;169;
;167; ;188; ;220; ;077; ;019;
Dead
;019; Emii (F)
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi (F)
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty (M)
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL (M)
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk (F)
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS (F)
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.

Badges

08Rising.png

Current Activity
Grinding for the E4...ugh, the boringness...In other news, I won the Victory Road Rival Battle in a landslide. He was completely helpless, haha. And he calls me weak!

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
HG and SS nuzlocke = too main stream continuing with out much trouble so far in emerald

UPDATE
EMERALD NUZLOCKE:

Livin;

Sk the treecko lvl 12

Gray the poochyena lvl 10

Serp the Taillow lvl 11

Ambree the skitty lvl 7

Dead; no one

Boxed; no one :D

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
With this version TSS renewed, I suppose its only fitting for its league to do the same...
Yah. REAL fitting. Unfortunately, things always get worse before they get better. And a simple joke like the one Ace pulled is not something I consider "worse."
To make this semi-on-topic, I will ask brutaka a question. WHY YOU BOX ME? I LIKED YOU FOR A REASON!

Brutaka

Ignition
To make this semi-on-topic, I will ask brutaka a question. WHY YOU BOX ME? I LIKED YOU FOR A REASON!
Ehm...Twi is better. I was trying to cut out Ice-Weaknesses to make room for Eletrode and Dewgong, and well, it seemed pointless to have two flying types, so I gave Fly to Twi and boxed you. Twi has much better coverage vs the E4 than you did.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Announcement for chat:

As of now, most people are being given a clean slate here at TSS in general, with their permabans being reversed and stuff. For those affected by this, it's your chance to shine without your past haunting you. If you're banned from xat and currently don't have your name in the list of usernames below, please let an owner know so that they can unban you (at their discretion). If they choose to make exceptions for people affected by this, I need to be informed of this so that their names can be added onto the list below.

Banned from TSS: Nobody as far as I know. Hopefully it stays this way.

Banned from TSS chat: FriedRhys

Announcement for chat:

As of now, most people are being given a clean slate here at TSS in general, with their permabans being reversed and stuff. For those affected by this, it's your chance to shine without your past haunting you. If you're banned from xat and currently don't have your name in the list of usernames below, please let an owner know so that they can unban you (at their discretion). If they choose to make exceptions for people affected by this, I need to be informed of this so that their names can be added onto the list below.

Banned from TSS: Nobody as far as I know. Hopefully it stays this way.

Banned from TSS chat: FriedRhys

please add this to you op cos and a great wording

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thanks! :)

I'll be adding the ban list onto the OP as soon as the rules for the xat are drafted and posted. For that, I'll need advice from the other commanders. As the chat IS a lot more lax than the thread itself, the rules need to be few and somewhat lax and loose. They'll easy to understand, easy to enforce, and will be EXTREMELY easy to follow.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, I added rules for chat. They're the first rules for our chat room in our entire history, but I think they're good as is. If they need to be tweaked, I'll be glad to do so.

What do you all think of them?

EDIT: As we are delaying the TSS Premiership, I removed it from our list of Current Activities. SeaSoul's Got Talent, however, is still going on because the judges need to submit their results.

Last edited:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Currently I'm compiling some artwork for the UU tournament... I'd just like it if people would pm their interest in the tourney so I can get an idea of the kind ofnumbers interested in it. Also I'll be removing the premiership post and saving it somewhere until we do get it underw as soon as I get on the laptop. I'll be more active over the next few days.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Quick update from me to prove i'm not dead, I broke my arse playing football/soccer

TMP update the league is growing again very fast i have enough clans joinign in to assist in making the league again. i am just waiting for some cosmetic details from 1 clan and who the brains are form the other 2. I have already contacted the TSS representitives 1 needs to pm me thier tier or else ill choose (you know who u r ). I have ordered some if the art from one of the other clans artists Brutaka will be making the banners for the league (heads up :p ).

-elite

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Nuzlocke Update:

Clair's Kingdra screwed my whole team leaving me with Twi the Gyarados and Muffin the Crobat. Not sure if I'll quit yet considering I definitely don't want to go through the whole game again. Still have plenty of viable pokemon including Mareep, Machop, and some others. Both Muffin and Twi are level 43 (as was the rest of my team before the accident). I had also trained up a Swinub from level 21 to a Mamoswine before the battle who also died. So yeah I'm pretty depressed but it would be a cool comeback if I could pull a team out of this.

Snorby

Snorby
Excellent rules Cosmic! :)

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Update: I'm alive. Yes, it's true.

I'm working on bringing the art shop back up (in brutaka's shop) but everyone here is free to ask me for art (please do) and I will be happy to do it for you. Things I'm looking for are: Xat avvy, Tech banner, special banner. If people could ask me for some of those banners, it would really help me get back up and running. I love to see the activity here!

~pkmnfn

Status
Not open for further replies.