• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Sorry,but I'm leaving again :(
Ily all <3

SPPf Username :
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi, whats PO??
Today's date : 8/23/12
Do you use Xat? : yes i just registered
Your timezone? : Georgia im from atlanta go BRAVES!
Recommended by? : none, i love water types too
Did you read the rules? : ;245;

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Welcome to TSS brock! May your stay here be long and fruitful!

beshort123

<----Uber
Update: I'm alive. Yes, it's true.

I'm working on bringing the art shop back up (in brutaka's shop) but everyone here is free to ask me for art (please do) and I will be happy to do it for you. Things I'm looking for are: Xat avvy, Tech banner, special banner. If people could ask me for some of those banners, it would really help me get back up and running. I love to see the activity here!

~pkmnfn
all i care about is you being alive

Sorry,but I'm leaving again :(
Ily all <3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ily too...</3

mky1999

Banned
SPPf Username : wtf look up lol
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : both i guess
Do you use Xat? : yea i do
Your timezone? : est i live in the bronx
Recommended by? : im confused

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
SPPf Username :
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Wi-Fi, whats PO??
Do you use Xat? : yes i just registered
Your timezone? : Georgia im from atlanta go BRAVES!
Recommended by? : none, i love water types too
Did you read the rules? : ;245;
hey, welcome, glad to see another sports fan
in all seriousness i can give you the razor claw you needed on xat yesterday, just say the word :)
also, po is a battling sim called pokemon online.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
HG Nuzlocke Update

It was finally time to face Red. The battle was much harder than I expected. Pikachu missed Iron Tail and Golem OHKO'd it with eq. Then Snorlax switched in to a Lapras' blizzard, easily taking the hit. After a long stall war, Snorlax emrged victorious. Then I was about to Rest on Blastoise, but it turned out it knew Focus Blast, which killed Snorlax :( Ampharos took revenge and killed Blastoise. I switched to Machamp against his Snorlax, easily taking a blizzard. Machamp OHKO'd with Cross Chop. Then i switched to my HM slave against his Charizard, to get a free switch in to my Golem, who OHKO'd with Stone Edge, after roughly taking a Dragon Pulse. All that was left was Venusaur. Gengar easily switched in to Sludge Bomb, put it to sleep and dealt the final blow with Dream Eater. The battle had ended, Red vanished and my journey came to an end.

R.I.P. Mister the Snorlax

After that I went to the xat and messed around with everyone, telling them almost everyone on my team was dead :p

Final Survivors

094.png
076.png
068.png
181.png
473-m.png

Elite Brock Beshort MegaSerp Justin

R.I.P.

012-m.png
130-m.png
153.png
143.png

Khybon Cosmic Ambree Mister

Brutaka

Ignition
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;157; Elite
Level 45
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flamethrower

2)
130.gif
Cosmic
Level 30
-Bite
-Dragon Rage
-Leer
-Twister

3)
;101; Baboom
Level 45
-Thunder
-Rollout
-Flash
-Charge Beam

4)
;220; Saph
Level 22
-Powder Snow
-Mud-Slap
-Endure
-Mud Bomb

5)
;148; Febe
Level 43
-Aqua Tail
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Dragon Rush

6)
;468; T.W.I.
Level 46
-Fly
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Shadow Ball

Boxed
;019; ;016; ;032; ;081; ;060;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;098; ;169;
;167; ;188; ;019; ;077;
Dead
;019; Emii
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.
;087; Chels
CoD: After a marvelous display of sheer power, will, and a little luck, as well as defeating two Dragonite and putting a major dent in Charizard, his bulk just wasnt enough to take all of the attacks over and over again. You will be missed dearly, thank you for all your help!
;028; Ambree
CoD: After finishing both Charizard and Aerodactyl, I had a problem. The strong D-nite was out, and if i switched, i'd put a major dent in the next Pokemon, and Id probably lose. So I stuck with her and as was proud of her bravery as she fell. I will never forget you!

Badges

johtoleague.png

Current Activity
Well, Im not as far as Sciz, but I did just beat Lance. It was a really rough match with a lot of hax in my favor. Even still, that didnt stop me from losing Ambree and Chels. Chels was amazing in that battle. 2HKOing his two weaker Dragonites with Aurora Beam. Imagine if he had Ice Beam? Ambree was able to take hits from Aerodactyl and Charizard, and still be able to hit them with powerful neutral attacks, Shadow Claw and Slash. Baboom OHKO'ed Gyarados, and did major damage to the lvl 50 Dragonite. I had switch out and put it to sleep with Twi. Once it was snoozing, I switched to Febe, who finished it with a couple Dragon Rushs.

Now I'm on the S.S. Aqua, hightailing it to Kanto.

Shaun4545

Sooo... Pokemon conquest. Who else hopped onto that train?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
i tried it like a month ago and stopped immediately.. just the graphics and i didnt fully get into its story.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I started it... I beat all the kingdoms in the main story except for Nobunaga... Don't have a single decent ice type, so I'm probably going to evolve me eevee in to glaceon...

Snorby

Snorby
HG Nuzlocke Update

It was finally time to face Red. The battle was much harder than I expected. Pikachu missed Iron Tail and Golem OHKO'd it with eq. Then Snorlax switched in to a Lapras' blizzard, easily taking the hit. After a long stall war, Snorlax emrged victorious. Then I was about to Rest on Blastoise, but it turned out it knew Focus Blast, which killed Snorlax :( Ampharos took revenge and killed Blastoise. I switched to Machamp against his Snorlax, easily taking a blizzard. Machamp OHKO'd with Cross Chop. Then i switched to my HM slave against his Charizard, to get a free switch in to my Golem, who OHKO'd with Stone Edge, after roughly taking a Dragon Pulse. All that was left was Venusaur. Gengar easily switched in to Sludge Bomb, put it to sleep and dealt the final blow with Dream Eater. The battle had ended, Red vanished and my journey came to an end.

R.I.P. Mister the Snorlax

After that I went to the xat and messed around with everyone, telling them almost everyone on my team was dead :p

Final Survivors

094.png
076.png
068.png
181.png
473-m.png

Elite Brock Beshort MegaSerp Justin

R.I.P.

012-m.png
130-m.png
153.png
143.png