• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Nice job Sciz! You had me fooled, I thought half your team died... I need to step up my game for the tourney! Don't worry, I'll beat Red soon... Awesome job!

And I was playing Conquest for the longest time. I only stopped because of the Nuzlocke. I'll probably work on beating all of the side stories once I beat Red.

beshort123

<----Uber
HG Nuzlocke Update

It was finally time to face Red. The battle was much harder than I expected. Pikachu missed Iron Tail and Golem OHKO'd it with eq. Then Snorlax switched in to a Lapras' blizzard, easily taking the hit. After a long stall war, Snorlax emrged victorious. Then I was about to Rest on Blastoise, but it turned out it knew Focus Blast, which killed Snorlax :( Ampharos took revenge and killed Blastoise. I switched to Machamp against his Snorlax, easily taking a blizzard. Machamp OHKO'd with Cross Chop. Then i switched to my HM slave against his Charizard, to get a free switch in to my Golem, who OHKO'd with Stone Edge, after roughly taking a Dragon Pulse. All that was left was Venusaur. Gengar easily switched in to Sludge Bomb, put it to sleep and dealt the final blow with Dream Eater. The battle had ended, Red vanished and my journey came to an end.

R.I.P. Mister the Snorlax

After that I went to the xat and messed around with everyone, telling them almost everyone on my team was dead :p

Final Survivors

094.png
076.png
068.png
181.png
473-m.png

Elite Brock Beshort MegaSerp Justin

R.I.P.

012-m.png
130-m.png
153.png
143.png

Khybon Cosmic Ambree Mister
i knew i would live. B)

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP AVERTAR.

Still grounded. I might be able to wifi people though, meaning I can probably do in clan battles.

change your sppf avi. now. idc what. but that is my avi.

Beat Khybon twice, but he has been away from the game for a while. So I won't go bragging about it.

I'm on PO for Smogon Standard battles, and I'm on wifi for GBU Rules Doubles and Triples Battles for a while. PM me if you are looking for battles.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'd like to address everyone about two matters that are on top of my mind right now.

The first is about the people who call themselves "Team VValrus." I'm officially taking a postion by saying that they're nothing but useless trolls with no apparent purpose here, other than making people angry. In light of this, every last one of them is to be instantly banned on sight, permanently, and their accounts reported to the mods. I myself will be sending Ragnarok a mail about this, as I've found them on other clans' chats doing the same thing.

The second issue at hand is our war team. Our recent events are no excuse for us to lie here in the dirt, doing nothing. We need to reassemble our war teams (for both PO and Wi-Fi) and have it preferably within the week. I'm depending on both Blinky and X to get them done, as our teams haven't been truly assembled at their best for quite a while.

I'm counting on you all to help me and everyone else make TSS a strong clan, and a clan that we're truly proud to be a part of. Let's do this!

EDIT: These users are to be permanently banned from our xat, if they haven't been already. Do not unban ANYONE without the approval of the leaders!

Shayde

lil_bozo

Fried_Rhys

and others from their group, who are also to be instantly banned.

Last edited:
I'd like to address everyone about two matters that are on top of my mind right now.

The first is about the people who call themselves "Team VValrus." I'm officially taking a postion by saying that they're nothing but useless trolls with no apparent purpose here, other than making people angry. In light of this, every last one of them is to be instantly banned on sight, permanently, and their accounts reported to the mods. I myself will be sending Ragnarok a mail about this, as I've found them on other clans' chats doing the same thing.

The second issue at hand is our war team. Our recent events are no excuse for us to lie here in the dirt, doing nothing. We need to reassemble our war teams (for both PO and Wi-Fi) and have it preferably within the week. I'm depending on both Blinky and X to get them done, as our teams haven't been truly assembled at their best for quite a while.

I'm counting on you all to help me and everyone else make TSS a strong clan, and a clan that we're truly proud to be a part of. Let's do this!

should i see anyone unban a troll i will personally see that you are removed from modship mods you need to do your job (xat not forums) keepign the banned banned for their sentence is part of your job

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just to build on what EK said, not all people are to be banned forever from our midst, with the exception of these recent trolls.

Please ask us about unbanning anyone, or about someone who needs a permanent ban instead of a temporary one.

EDIT #2: I edited the following into the OP. Please let me know if anyone needs to be added, and for how long.

The Banished Ones
This will be reviewed & purged once a month, beginning October 1st, 2012.
Shayde (permanent ban)

Fried Rhys (permanent ban)

lil_bozo (permanent ban)

This list is empty. Let's hope it stays that way.

EDIT: I PM'd the Clans Section mods about our current situation, and sent an exact copy of my mail to the rest of the Commanding Court as well. Leaders, please read carefully, as our actions must always count.

In other news, how's our war team coming along?

Last edited:

Shaun4545

I just recently found a shiny timburr in cold storage while I was looking for a shiny vanillite(found one of those, too) and just evolved it into gurdurr. I was wondering if someone would like to do a tradeback with me because i know I can trust you guys and I don't really trust random people on serebii.

Brutaka

Ignition
I just recently found a shiny timburr in cold storage while I was looking for a shiny vanillite(found one of those, too) and just evolved it into gurdurr. I was wondering if someone would like to do a tradeback with me because i know I can trust you guys and I don't really trust random people on serebii.
I'd be happy to help. Also, is there any pokemon that you'd like to have registered as caught in your pokedex? Mine is complete, bar Darkrai, Keldeo, Meleotta(i cant spell that one, lol), and Genesect. So yeah.

Shaun4545

Ok, thanks. I just need your friend code(mine is in my sig), and no thanks, I pretty much have every pokemon caught in my pokemon White game except for some kanto and sinnoh pokemon. I got meloetta, Keldeo, and genesect from my friend who has an AR. I don't use them, they just collect dust in my PC XD

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
HeartGold Nuzlocke Challenge Update
~Veomuus

1)
;157; Elite
Level 45
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Rock Smash
-Flamethrower

2)
130.gif
Cosmic
Level 30
-Bite
-Dragon Rage
-Leer
-Twister

3)
;101; Baboom
Level 45
-Thunder
-Rollout
-Flash
-Charge Beam

4)
;220; Saph
Level 22
-Powder Snow
-Mud-Slap
-Endure
-Mud Bomb

5)
;148; Febe
Level 43
-Aqua Tail
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Dragon Rush

6)
;468; T.W.I.
Level 46
-Fly
-Yawn
-Extrasensory
-Shadow Ball

Boxed
;019; ;016; ;032; ;081; ;060;
;010; ;185; ;102; ;126; ;073;
;203; ;066; ;179; ;109; ;086;
;128; ;161; ;100; ;098; ;169;
;167; ;188; ;019; ;077;
Dead
;019; Emii
CoD: I HATE YOU WOOPER. I wonder if the name 'Emii' is cursed. Anyone who names their pkmn 'Emii' always seems to have them die... A miss killed my Emii :/
;092; MagicMochi
CoD: My rival's Croconaw. A bad assumption lead me to think it could survive at least one Bite from it. Nope. *sniffle* You will be missed Mochi...
;129; Shorty
CoD: Whitney's Miltank. Eh, I'll just pick up the Red Gyarados later.
;079; ElXlceL
CoD: They told me. I denied. Said it wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't gonna worry about it. But it did. And I was wrong. Pursuited by a Rattata in the burned tower...
;074; Mrs. Cronk
CoD: Some guy had this Magmar, and OHKO'ed Mrs. Cronk at full health with Flamethrower! Wasn't expecting that at all. There goes another veteran...
;044; MS
CoD: Tried to poison Pryce's Piloswine. He was faster. End of story. Sorry MS, you will be missed dearly.
;087; Chels
CoD: After a marvelous display of sheer power, will, and a little luck, as well as defeating two Dragonite and putting a major dent in Charizard, his bulk just wasnt enough to take all of the attacks over and over again. You will be missed dearly, thank you for all your help!
;028; Ambree
CoD: After finishing both Charizard and Aerodactyl, I had a problem. The strong D-nite was out, and if i switched, i'd put a major dent in the next Pokemon, and Id probably lose. So I stuck with her and as was proud of her bravery as she fell. I will never forget you!

Badges

johtoleague.png

Current Activity
Well, Im not as far as Sciz, but I did just beat Lance. It was a really rough match with a lot of hax in my favor. Even still, that didnt stop me from losing Ambree and Chels. Chels was amazing in that battle. 2HKOing his two weaker Dragonites with Aurora Beam. Imagine if he had Ice Beam? Ambree was able to take hits from Aerodactyl and Charizard, and still be able to hit them with powerful neutral attacks, Shadow Claw and Slash. Baboom OHKO'ed Gyarados, and did major damage to the lvl 50 Dragonite. I had switch out and put it to sleep with Twi. Once it was snoozing, I switched to Febe, who finished it with a couple Dragon Rushs.

Now I'm on the S.S. Aqua, hightailing it to Kanto.

A wild saph apeared! >.> where the hell did i comefrom and why am i on your team at lvl 22?? XD

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
haha, you've been in my box, haven't you been paying attention? And I needed another Ice user since Chels died to Lance.

but lvl 22. XD

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Official Announcement:

Yeah, I know that there have been a lot of these way too often, but hopefully this will be the last I'll have to make in a while.

I've been PM'ing the Mods for the Clans section, and they already know of our problem and that the trolls have been targeting us. I'm laying some ground rules on how to deal with them, effective until they get the heck out of our hair:

-- Owners, ignore and permaban anyone from "Team VValrus" on sight. You're doing this already, but this is so everyone else knows.

-- Mods, ignore and ban mentioned people for six hours, then let any owners know that way we can take care of them.

-- Everyone else, just ignore them and report them to whoever can ban those trolls for the longest!

-- Here on forums, DO NOT reply to any posts they make, as that can earn us infractions. Report them, and then add them to your Ignore list here on the forums if you want. The mods will deal with them instantly.

Alright, that's out of the way, so now we can get down to what really matters! Are we up for a war? I think that one will help boost our activity.

Tyde

Muda Muda Muda!
Tyde is still alive! Having technical difficulties due to storm damage.

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
Yo.

SPPf Username : Purrloin
PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : PO
Today's date : 8/25/12
Do you use Xat? : Yep, I was a mod... then I had to deal with life...
Your timezone? : EST
Recommended by? : Myself
Did you read the rules? : Of course cx ;245;

Status
Not open for further replies.