• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
BW2OuTourney.png

Since most clans are too busy for a war, I decided to work on a standard OU tournament, after Blinky's suggestion, so that we all practice until we find a war partner and most importantly boost the clan's activity.​

Rules:

All matches will be bo3.
All matches will be standard BW2 OU on PO2 or PS.
All uber pokemon are banned.
Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B are also banned.
Salac Berry is banned.
Soul Dew is banned.
If a D/C happens early game, both players will replay doing the same moves.
If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.

Battle Clauses:

Wifi Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Evasion Clause
Soul Dew Clause
Timed Battle

Anyone interested in joining fill out the following form and PM me. Once enough people join, I'll start the tournament.

Username | PO/PS name | Time Zone

Credit for the banner to Brutaka.

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Activity post, school just started for me so I'm super duper busy. I won't be joining the tournament because I haven't battled in a while and I don't have the time.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
must play pokemon 0,0

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
I am really pumped for this tourney. If there are any good battlers in this clan who don't want to participate in the tourney, can you please help me with my team. Just PM me if you are interested. I have two possible teams I might use.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
BW2OuTourney.png

Since most clans are too busy for a war, I decided to work on a standard OU tournament, after Blinky's suggestion, so that we all practice until we find a war partner and most importantly boost the clan's activity.​

Rules:

All matches will be bo3.
Salac Berry is banned.
Soul Dew is banned.
If a clear winner can't be decided when a D/C happens late game, then both players will replay their game.

Battle Clauses:

Wifi Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Evasion Clause
Soul Dew Clause
Timed Battle

Anyone interested in joining fill out the following form and PM me. Once enough people join, I'll start the tournament.

Looks awesome man.
Count me in,
I'll send PM here in a few :p

pmed u sciz

TMP final art work has been ordered i have 1 artist workgin from each clan barrign drac Swims will finish the Badge case prhawk will get the ubs done and our very own bru has only 6 banners left to make then we can open our glorious league once again

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
activity post and I have a twitter! although, I do not know if I'm allowed to post it in my sig XD so if you have a twitter follow meeeeee :D

BW2OuTourney.png

Rules:

All matches will be bo3.
Salac Berry is banned.
Soul Dew is banned.

Battle Clauses:

Wifi Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Evasion Clause
Soul Dew Clause
Timed Battle

Username: jeyre80
PO Name: "SkipTG"
PS Username: "Joel"
Timezone: US Central Time

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
BW2 OU TOURNAMENT UPDATE:

Judging by the pace of the tournament entries, I decided to make this a 16 people tournament so 2 more spots are open. I also added the prizes :)

Current participants:

1. ScizorFTW | Silverwing/Sciz | GMT+2

2. saphirapwns |[TSS]saph | gmt -5 (est usa)

3. jeffdavid102 | Zehapo | EST

4. TDoyle18 l [TSS]TDoyle or TDoyle18 l GMT-5

5. Mean Mr. Snorlax | [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax (PO2)/[TSS]MMS (PS) | GMT -5

6. Jr Breshears | PO: Lots, PS: LukeTheLucario | Central

7. Jirachiuser1 | Clueless | GMT-5

8. Eliteknight | Eliteknight | gmt -7

9. jeyre80 | SkipTG(PO)/ Joel(PS) | US Central Time

10. Justinpg | [TSS] Justinpg | GMT-4

11. Elxlcel | Elxlcel | usa mountain time

12. Blinky the Mew l Blinky l GMT -6 USA Central

13. Brutaka | Brutaka | GMT-7

14. D-BRAY | D-Bray | GMT+10

Prizes:

1st Place: Rank up + Custom Banner + Chooses the next tournament theme
2nd Place: Rank up + Custom Banner
3rd Place: Rank up

If anyone PM'd me and is not in the current list, try posting the form on the thread.

Last edited:
I'm gonna win the tourney. Y'alls F'd when I choose next months theme for a tourney. When I win, get your GBU Rules Triple Battle teams ready. ;)

Also, speaking of GBU battles, click this!!!. My first official upload. That'll give people stuff to think about after I win this tourney, and say next month we're going with Triples!!!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I fought Justin last night with my team and lost, cause of poor playing on my part. GG, and nice team.

My next battle was with TDoyle, and it was a stunning success. Here I present my latest battle using a team I called "Anger Management." Enjoy!

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-TSSTDoyle18-vs-Cosmic-Fury--2012-08-29

EDIT: Alright, had an unrated battle with a full Ubers team. In the end, I was outlasted and he won with both his remaining Pokemon paralyzed, and one of those two on the brink of death. I call my team "Anger Management" for a reason folks, and it's here in the battle! If you want a hard log instead, just message me for one!

Anyway, the battle lasted 75 turns and he was sorely annoyed by my techniques. LOL

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Cosmic-Fury-vs-Msab--2012-08-30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.