• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun4545

A tourney would be fun. BTW, first to post on 200th page, and it makes me feel special :/

Last edited:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Actually, I'm in the best college in my country and we're perceived as the posh elite tossers of the country.. :L But the xat just doesn't connect so I dunno...

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
NOOOOO SHAUN GOT THE FISRT POST ON PAGE 200!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was suppose to be me and beshorts fight :(

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Movie Night on the Xat

Snorby

Snorby
Actually, I'm in the best college in my country and we're perceived as the posh elite tossers of the country.. :L But the xat just doesn't connect so I dunno...

Harvard? Yale? Notre Dame? Those are the three biggest colleges I can think of.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Princeton? (Where I'm aiming to go to, I might add.)

Jesus, Ghetsis is actually creepier in BW2. HE ACTUALLY TRIES TO KILL YOU >_<

Snorby

Snorby

AB2

cake cake cake cake
lol wtf notre dame being compared to harvard and yale. btw kevin garzuh is mo

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Princeton? (Where I'm aiming to go to, I might add.)

Jesus, Ghetsis is actually creepier in BW2. HE ACTUALLY TRIES TO KILL YOU >_<

Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUNDUNDUUUN

TDoyle18

Hey sorry guys I haven't been active lately, I have been dealing with a lot of scholarship opportunities and other things. Hopefully by next week this should almost be over. :D

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
This thread has been quiet for a day now... Im think maybe we can do something in thread so it remains active. Such as a tss community team or something like that maybe trivia lol

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
This is Madness.

Nidhi764

No one shall........
SPPf Username : Nidhi764

PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both

Today's date : 9/30/12

Do you use Xat? : Sometimes

Your timezone? : Central

Recommended by? : No one i just quit a clan.

Did you read the rules? : yeah

By the way, I will be staying for only some time maybe a month or two. Where's the xat address?

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
Where's the xat? I've finally forcing myself back in competitive battling, and now I don't know how to get there anymore since I can't find it and elite's no longer in the clan last time I checked (read, about a month ago)

Nidhi764

No one shall........
Hello? Am I ignored.

irock245

She wants it

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
SPPf Username : Nidhi764

PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both

Today's date : 9/30/12

Do you use Xat? : Sometimes

Your timezone? : Central

Recommended by? : No one i just quit a clan.

Did you read the rules? : yeah

By the way, I will be staying for only some time maybe a month or two. Where's the xat address?
Meh, not being a leader, the auto-reject function I created has been deactivated. I unofficially welcome you to the clan though.
Where's the xat? I've finally forcing myself back in competitive battling, and now I don't know how to get there anymore since I can't find it and elite's no longer in the clan last time I checked (read, about a month ago)
IROCK! WELCOME BACK BUDDY! xat... xat... where did I put the xat address? *goes through filing cabinet* Ah. Here it is. xat.com/sea_soul. Its not working for me atm tho.
Hello? Am I ignored.
No, you are not, but maybe in a month or two, you will be.
welcome I guess, you forgot suicune but most do anyways
This, but like I said, I is no leader, I can no auto-reject.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
to get to the magical xat you go to this link

xat.com/Sea_Soul

This is for feauture reference to any new members :).

Status
Not open for further replies.