• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

beshort123

<----Uber
SPPf Username : Nidhi764

PO, Wi-Fi, or both? : Both

Today's date : 9/30/12

Do you use Xat? : Sometimes

Your timezone? : Central

Recommended by? : No one i just quit a clan.

Did you read the rules? : yeah

By the way, I will be staying for only some time maybe a month or two. Where's the xat address?
welcome to tss, your 1 or 2 months here will be great.
Where's the xat? I've finally forcing myself back in competitive battling, and now I don't know how to get there anymore since I can't find it and elite's no longer in the clan last time I checked (read, about a month ago)
step-o-mat's back!
Hello? Am I ignored.
why would we ignore you?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Unfortunately, our new members have joined at a terrible time. It pains me greatly to do this, but I must.

When I first joined TSS, I wanted to make a difference. I think I can say that I have, and I think that others would agree with that statement. I've spent this much time in TSS because I want to excel, and I wanted this clan to excel with me.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. It has degenerated over time, and now it's just a shell of its former self. For a long time, myself and others did our very best to save it from that fate, but eventually it happened. People have gone inactive en masse, people left, and drama erupted around every corner.

The fights didn't help either. While I admit that I'm not entirely innocent of it all, I still tried to stop it. I failed. I failed to pull this clan away from the brink of oblivion, but only a handful weren't enough to save TSS from what we see today.

This is why X, MMS, and myself have decided that it is best to give Team SeaSoul the rest it deserves, before things get worse. It's far better than watching it die a painful death.

It's been an honor to be a leader here. You guys are awesome (well, at least most of you are), and I don't think I could have picked a better crew to have along with this clan. Many of you deserve honorable mentions, but then I'd become Captain Obvious, and I really don't need another superhero name tagged on my shirt. You did great, and you made TSS a clan to be proud of. For that, I am thankful.

It's been a great run with you guys. Ever since may 15th, I've had a hell of a time with all of you. At the time, I was thinking about opening up a clan of my own. If I had, I would have missed out on a lot.

But sadly, all good things have to come to an end. I will not be there to help lead you guys again if/when TSS gets revived in a month or two from now. I ship off to Navy boot camp in December as you all know, and it will not do to simply be here only a month (or less) and then fall off the map. I've given my word to a friend of mine that I'll je rejoining TEG after everyone's said their farewells. Any who wish to come along can, if they want.

Well, that's about all I've got to say. Just posting a last-minute request that the mods not close up until everyone's said their farewells. I'll also edit the OP so that any seeking to revive it can just copy/paste everything. It's all there for you. :)

Farewell, TSS. I won't forget you.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
well, that sucks, Cosmic, you were a great leader in the short time you were TSS's leader, with what you had you did Great, so thanks for holding out this long, Bai people im out.

~THM

BrayNationTCGAvi-1.png

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
*SNIFF* good bye Tss :( I've had fun w/ all you guys here beshort,Sk,ms, Irock, blinky,mms, Cf and all the other people who left too. Surprisingly im even sorry to say goodbye to bray, it kinda got fun arguing after a while :( G00dbye members and former members of TSS. May our paths cross again :) tho as an added note i can't recall a time where anyone ever quoted my message >: C someone better do that with this post. : )))))

~ The !@#$ing jolteon master AKA: Saph

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Unfortunately, our new members have joined at a terrible time. It pains me greatly to do this, but I must.

When I first joined TSS, I wanted to make a difference. I think I can say that I have, and I think that others would agree with that statement. I've spent this much time in TSS because I want to excel, and I wanted this clan to excel with me.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. It has degenerated over time, and now it's just a shell of its former self. For a long time, myself and others did our very best to save it from that fate, but eventually it happened. People have gone inactive en masse, people left, and drama erupted around every corner.

The fights didn't help either. While I admit that I'm not entirely innocent of it all, I still tried to stop it. I failed. I failed to pull this clan away from the brink of oblivion, but only a handful weren't enough to save TSS from what we see today.

This is why X, MMS, and myself have decided that it is best to give Team SeaSoul the rest it deserves, before things get worse. It's far better than watching it die a painful death.

It's been an honor to be a leader here. You guys are awesome (well, at least most of you are), and I don't think I could have picked a better crew to have along with this clan. Many of you deserve honorable mentions, but then I'd become Captain Obvious, and I really don't need another superhero name tagged on my shirt. You did great, and you made TSS a clan to be proud of. For that, I am thankful.

It's been a great run with you guys. Ever since may 15th, I've had a hell of a time with all of you. At the time, I was thinking about opening up a clan of my own. If I had, I would have missed out on a lot.

But sadly, all good things have to come to an end. I will not be there to help lead you guys again if/when TSS gets revived in a month or two from now. I ship off to Navy boot camp in December as you all know, and it will not do to simply be here only a month (or less) and then fall off the map. I've given my word to a friend of mine that I'll je rejoining TEG after everyone's said their farewells. Any who wish to come along can, if they want.

Well, that's about all I've got to say. Just posting a last-minute request that the mods not close up until everyone's said their farewells. I'll also edit the OP so that any seeking to revive it can just copy/paste everything. It's all there for you. :)

Farewell, TSS. I won't forget you.

Bye Mr. Evil Overlord. Have fun in boot camp, and be as awesome as Corporal Adrian Shepard, just without the terrible events. http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Adrian_Shephard (in case you didn't get the reference)

I think I'll take a break from serebii for a while, only popping in once a week or so to check other stuff not competitive related. So long friends.
Thought I'd come back and post a verse of an amazing song. Again, you can find the whole thing on the half-life wiki, but I thought this verse really "set the mood," as some would say.

Goodbye my only friend
Oh, did you think I meant you?
That would be funny
if it weren't so sad
Well you have been replaced
I don't need anyone now
When I delete you maybe
[REDACTED] (I'll stop feeling so bad)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that was a part of TSS and I've enjoyed my time here immensely.Good luck to all of you whatever you do from now, Pokemon related or not.Cosmic Fury,you did a great job and it was just an unavoidable happening that we closed.Ill be hanging around on the xat if its kept running, but incase it closes down soon and I don't have a chance, goodbye everyone.

Last edited:

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Didn't give me a chance to leave myself huh? Seems like im doomed to be in a clan until it dies. I know you all prolly think im a douche for my previous statements but don't tell me you havn't had the same similar feelings. It was probably best that TSS close for now, maybe one day it can open again without all the drama. Even through all of the ******** drama and talking behind each others backs you did make this the most enjoyable clan I have been in up till now. One day I hope to make my own clan that will inbody perfection in it's design so as to stand through everything. Until that day comes I will continue to learn from other clans and I hope to see you all around serebii still :D

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Good Bye guys I'll miss you

Snorby

Snorby
Well, it seems the time has finally come, hasn't it?

I've now spent 15 months in Team Seasoul, and I must say joining was probably one of the best decisions I've made in a long, long time.

This has been a wonderful experience, and I've met so many great people. Cosmic, X, Khy, Kaiser, SK, Scizor (though he is not with us any longer), TWI (ditto), and Chelsea, just to name a few. This place will always be special, and I plan to stay in contact with as many of you as I can. Not to sound cliche, but, sad as it may be, all good things must end sometime.

But now is not TSS's time. Not permanantly, at least.

I don't know how long it will be, but I will see to it TSS is revived when the timing is right. Not before, not after. If any of you choose to help me with this, I'll glady except it. (chels I'm going to talk with you about this ASAP) I also think that (If Ex approves of this, that is) the chat should be left open, so we can still talk with each other as we see fit.

As for what I do now, I'm going to do a lot of thinking. Thinking on when TSS shall rise again, thinking on what clan to join. I love every last one of you guys, so if you wouldn't mind please PM what clan you're going to now, (unless you're going clanless) I will make my own decision based of that.

Cosmic, I'm genuinely sorry that your capabilities as a leader have been wasted by bad circumstance. You are one of the best leaders Serebii has ever seen. I hope you have a great experience in the Navy. Goodbye.

Guys, on the xat there is only 1 mod that is a BARELY ever on and I think that we should add more mods and if so, it should be people who are on frequently.

StarlightUmbreon

Its still really hard to believe that TSS is over. I had a great time for the past couple years with you guys. Its really sad to see it end, and I'd rather we close it than just have it slowly die out. I had so much fun with everybody and most certainly made so many friends and learned a lot from all of you :') Im really gonna miss this place but I defiantly did much more than i ever expected to do in any clan.

So thanks everyone for a great time, and Cosmic thanks for your hard work as well!

Ill miss you guys ^^

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Well I guess this is good-bye for now. I'll never forget you guys, ever. I've only been here for half a year, but I'll never forget any of you guys. I can't believe that I managed to become an Advisor, in that short amount of time.

Cosmic, you were a fantastic leader and without you, TSS probably would have died out a long time ago. Have a good time at boot camp.

As for me, I'll probably go to TEG, or just be clanless for awhile. Right now i really don't know.

Well, I'll see you guys around.

C-Demo

Sky King
dang I never thought this day would come. I havent been here even a year and yet it feels like forever. I meet so many great people and found strong opponents in this clan and i will never forget the memories we shared. Goodbye everyone and good luck in every other thing u do. I hope to see u all again down the road and battle with u guys.

so with this i say farewell to TSS and all its wonderful members.

~ Sky king C-Demo signing out

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Wait wat.

JESUS CHRIST I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

"Whenever I'm not here a clan falls."

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED

I'm a curse >_< Bye everyone..... EDIT: I like how MMS didn't mention me ;_;

Last edited:

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
I lay down my sword,
For it will be wielded another day.

In this clan Iv'e had the honour and the pleasure to call each and everyone of you my friends.
In the days of tomorrow, that title will never change.

I will walk my own path for a while. The xat will be open for people to hang out.
I will never be to far away so drop me a message sometime and good luck guys.

irock245

She wants it
So be it. I will miss you all, good luck wherever you go, we WILL meet again (I'll probably follow a bunch of you to CG anyways so :p)

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
MMS, I will help you when you want to remake TSS. Just send me a PM.

Well, good-bye guys. I was going through a lot both online and IRL when I first joined here. I was greeted enthusiastically and I tried to be active. I am upset that I never got the chance to show you guys how much I have loved this clan. Now..........I have no idea what to do. No other clans to go to. Please, I want to know where everyone is going. I would love to continue talking to you guys. I sometimes felt like I was that guy off to the side awkwardly, not really involved, but always there. Next time we meet, I will gladly help. But for now, bye guys, great knowing you.

Although I know no one really cares that I'm sad that the clan has died. Everyone is and everyone's story is almost the same

Just to clear it up, this is a resignation

Last edited:

beshort123

<----Uber
I dont know what to say. *collects thoughts* k now i do. so ever since i rejoined tss back in march, in the beginning i wasnt too active. I didnt have that much of a reason. But later on i became more interested, i liked this clan more and more, and remembered how fun it was the first time. Later i made friends(sk,X,cosmic,khy,juice,ace,blink, mat, sciz,demo, muff, mms[even tho it didnt seem like it], justin, ms,ek[before the crap], jeff, tdoyle, shaun,moosey,bray,mazz,saph,neo, rachi,jack) If i forgot u,u know who u r. Then **** happened, trolling leadership, near poached, etc. After all that i knew at some point this would happen but i didnt know when. I hoped it never would happen, but well its closed. I remember i pm'd this to someone and i said i would be the last member in tss and i'm keeping that promise. Cosmic, you were.probably my favorite leader of tss, and was proably the best we've ever had. And with my shpiel ends, i will sadly await the clan's official closing.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
So everyone is bidding their farewells :)
My joy of founding this clan can't be expressed, today I stand before you all to announce that the oldest clan of Serebii is going to rest.. I can't tell if this is a temporary rest, or if it's permanent..
Thank you, to all of you, from the far depths of my heart, I wish if I can write all your names.. but seriously to each and everyone of you, whether we were friends or just a leader and a member who never talked... I humbly lower my head to salute all of you.. you were the reason why TSS became this huge..
we have spent some great times full of fun and joy, and together we have spent some hard times, full of saddness and tragedies, through the 4 years of TSS.. I have came in contact with people from all over the world through TSS, that had its own taste, I just wish if by some way we can continue to contact each other... but I will ask you people to keep the xat, for our people to use and communicate always, we will reuse this xat in case TSS has been rebuilt :)
if anyone wanted to reopen the clan thread, I'll be more than happy! just PM me for it please :)

You were great, you made me so proud, so thank you! all of you!

Thank you all who joined the clan!
Thank you all who became part of the war team!
Thank you all who were employed!
Thank you all who invited other members!
Thank you all who helped us moving forward!
Thank you all who defended the clan!
Thank you all who encouraged us!
Thank you Twi, AB2, Skwog, vaati, Ginji, Khybon, Giggity, kaiser, justinpg, D.Gray, EK, D-Bray, Blinky, MMS, Acetylix, MS, and finally Cosmic, for being the warriors who volunteered to lead TSS!

Thank you Serebii!

And Thank you God! I met the most magnificent people of my life here! I have had an unforgettable experience..

You can all get my BBM PIN, Twitter, and FB accounts in case you want to stay in touch with me :)
I will always be checking Serebii for PMs/VMs too..

Please don't forget TSS, all what I can say now is I'm sorry if I have ever been rude for any reason!

I'll miss you all buddies!

who knows when are we going to meet again?!

LONG LIVE THE TSS TREE! IN OUR HEARTS!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
*pops up*

Alright, I think it's now time for the mods to close this. Thank you all for your support. I wish you all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.