• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodman

Team Ninja Wolves
i know night is a idoit

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
O.K, I'm back. Hold your boo's for a minute. I know that Kinder found that some of pokemon were hacked. I'm admitting that it is true, *sigh*. Now your all thinking that every battle I had I was using hacks. WRONG! I used the hacks in a few battles. All the battles in the clan war and the battles in the SE were actually non hacked pokemon believe it or not. I know that hacks are cheats but I won't cheat in something that matters. For Kinders test battle, I got bored so I used my hack team, he caught me. When I battled Blain's Cousin in the Clan War, all legit pokemon, caught and breed. I hope some people can forgive me
~Night Shadow ;260;

darkmirage15

I'd like to join
i havnt made my fc but will b very soon
ill post it when i get one
im a very good battler
and also very good at making banners

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
bloodman's posts are filled with epic lulz.
Nice to see you back Night Shadow, bloodman was having a field day here.

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
Merry Christmas Team Shadow! LOL

;088;;088;;088;;088;;088;;088;;088;;088;;088;
The Grimer Army wishes you all a happy motherf***ing holiday!

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Ok I would love to join, im a good battler on shoddy but I have never played on WiFi.

Ok my F.C and IGN are in my sig on my trainer card. Just as a side note, I will be using a thrown together team as i havent yet started my main team and i dont think i will be for a while.

so if i fail on my first test could i have anther one? (i can play on shoddy with you if you like :))

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Ok I would love to join, im a good battler on shoddy but I have never played on WiFi.

Ok my F.C and IGN are in my sig on my trainer card. Just as a side note, I will be using a thrown together team as i havent yet started my main team and i dont think i will be for a while.

so if i fail on my first test could i have anther one? (i can play on shoddy with you if you like :))

Sure, I just need your trainer card

Oister28

can i join i want to be a trainer i loved pokemon ever since i got yellow my pokemon are very strong most of them at 100 my name is Drake and my friend code is 1934 5017 5905

Status
Not open for further replies.