• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
THIS CLAN IS DEAD............forever

Good to see people catch on,
My clan would be very active,
but apparently the mods don't feel like actually being mods and verifying the clan,
so i can't even offer all the people off team shadow an alternate clan,
and it's ****** me off,
since i had loads of userbars, banners, ideas for tourneys and everything,
GOD I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
Good to see people catch on,
My clan would be very active,
but apparently the mods don't feel like actually being mods and verifying the clan,
so i can't even offer all the people off team shadow an alternate clan,
and it's ****** me off,
since i had loads of userbars, banners, ideas for tourneys and everything,
GOD I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww don't be so glum, I'm sure it'll get approved soon (once the American elections are over). In the meantime you can just relax and... I dunno, spend your time downloading naughty torrents like boys do. Seriously though, you'll see, the clan will be up and running and Team Darkstar will be spamming and flaming your thread before you know it! XD

thanks for that team darkstar thing but thats just dumb*** who think that they are part of a clan but are not

and someone else has a new clan before you gren draco

Last edited:

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
What a week. Sorry I have not been on this week. Extremly busy. I don't want the clan to die just because I'm not on. It seems we just don't have a lot of active members. My wi-fi is actually working so I can battle and I need to update the first post

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
you can do that??????0.0

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP

Parchs

The Torn One
im joining to the tourney sorry for my lack of conection but i have basketball tournament exams and thinks like that

Status
Not open for further replies.