• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Shocker! (529)

GreenTurtwig

Grass Trainer
Okay, maybe it's just me, but I do not think Jessie should win a contest; Kenny should have won with Breloom.

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Yes!!!! i am sooooo glad that Jessie finally won a real contest! Even if Jessie got a horrible new voice actress that gives me headaches and makes her super, super annoying, she's still my favourite character.

Oh, and, poor Dawn. she needs to win a contest soon.

Manchee

extra toasty
This episode was kinda iffy. I'm really proud of Jessie, but at the same time hate the writers for making Dawn lose. At least she'll win the Wallace Cup!

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
And too, why in the world did they dub over Ambipom's original voice?! The original one had much more pizazz.

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
And too, why in the world did they dub over Ambipom's original voice?! The original one had much more pizazz.

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice

I think you're not the only one who has a bit of a problem with the new Pokemon voices. But we do need to cut them a little bit of slack. They try as decent as they can with it at Pokemon USA.

But seriously, I was thinking that Jessie would never get a ribbon throughout all of her career. Well, that was completely shattered.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Its good the Jessie was able to get at least one - it shows that the true underdog can win once in a while....

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Its good the Jessie was able to get at least one - it shows that the true underdog can win once in a while....

It was good. I thought Dawn was going to win, but judging be the name, I later thought it was going to be Kenny or Jessie.
Overall, a pretty good episode.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yeah, the name of the ep sorta gave it away a bit I thought, but it still worked with the puns they like to use on the dub....

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I was head over heels with joy when I saw the episode pictures for this episode, and learned that Jessie FINALLY won a contest. It was terrific when I finally got to see the episode too. At last, the writers FINALLY decided to break with tradition and let Jessie win something. That SO starts to make up for episodes where Team Rocket gets shafted, like "Princess vs. Princess" and "That's Just Swellow". James and Meowth's "old" jokes were pretty funny too.

Awesome, awesome episode.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Actually, I prefer that TR get shafted most of the time - it makes the running joke so much more fun.... however, like you said, her winning was a good to show off her character

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I'm just guessing it was another case of one of the writers won a bet! Someone up in Japan wanted Jessie to win for so long, but lost the coin toss each time up until now. Plus it added a bit to the general story for Dawn. Poor girl, May didn't have to put up with not making it into the first round at all during Hoenn...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Oh, man? Still going for the coin toss approach? I'm sure it can't be as bad as that! I reckon it was definitely a corporate decision..... *nods*

Torpoleon

Well this episode was a real shocker I could tell you that!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It's so boring. Why two time in a row(517 and 529) Dawn does not in the battles?
So from episode 495 until 546 we don't seeing a normal contest!
And why Zoey and Kenny are using Glameow and Prinplup all the time????

I liked it. It really shows how dawns character is coming along, and, that she's NOT an airhead like a few people say she is.

Torpoleon

This was a nice episode. Although Dawn lost, it was a suprise in who won.
I was surprised that Jessie won. Well, this is DP, anything can happen. Zoey appearing with Glameow was just SOOOO boring.