• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Skull, Aether Foundation and Plot Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Since they are going all out this gen, what if a crazy twist happened. YOUR MOM is the evil villain this time but has been hiding it the whole time.

Would be nice if it's our DAD. Since we don't really see him.

or PLOT TWIST! It's Lysandre! And Lillie is his daughter.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Somehow I don't think there'll be an "evil team", per say, in Sun and Moon. The game has diverged pretty drastically from the typical Pokemon formula, and I think a new type of villian would better fit the tribal theme that Game Freak is going for.

I was just going to say the same thing. I don't think they'd have an evil team either since we don't have one. They;re really trying to get away from the main pattern so it'd make a lot of sense for them to switch it up a lot.

Would be nice if it's our DAD. Since we don't really see him.

or PLOT TWIST! It's Lysandre! And Lillie is his daughter.

That'd be a great way to connect the games as much as you may be joking

Dragon Pulse

The villainous teams recently have gotten quite bland. They're literally almost the same team as the previous generation but with a "new goal". That goal always backfires though and the team disbands. It's somewhat the same thing over and over. They need to switch it up this time round and make it more unique. I mean, what if it was just Lillie by herself wanting to summon Solgaleo/Lunala to destroy the region? Like, there's no evil team and she's doing the dirty work by herself secretly and you find out what she's up to towards the end of the main story where she has already gotten Solgaleo/Lunala and you need to defeat her. Now that'd be interesting!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
The villainous teams recently have gotten quite bland. They're literally almost the same team as the previous generation but with a "new goal". That goal always backfires though and the team disbands. It's somewhat the same thing over and over. They need to switch it up this time round and make it more unique. I mean, what if it was just Lillie by herself wanting to summon Solgaleo/Lunala to destroy the region? Like, there's no evil team and she's doing the dirty work by herself secretly and you find out what she's up to towards the end of the main story where she has already gotten Solgaleo/Lunala and you need to defeat her. Now that'd be interesting!

also sounds like marshadow could be the evil this time.
Random theory to throw out: it could play out that Marshadow is trying to come into the world or something so it possess' Lillie to make contact or something. Towards the end, Lillie loses all control over her body and something with marshadow happens and you need the sun's/moon's help.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Can we really be sure that there be a evil team this time? Since gyms are likely to be absent then evil teams have the same chance of not appearing too.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I wouldn't mind someone like Mother Talzin as a villain.

Janovy

Banned
Can we really be sure that there be a evil team this time? Since gyms are likely to be absent then evil teams have the same chance of not appearing too.
Gyms have been redesigned, so to say. So the quest of collecting something and fighting leader-like figures remains intact.

That means the villain aspect must remain in S/M in some form as well.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I want to see Team InsertNameHere steal the Ghost (moon) and Steel (Sun) Z-stone and try to harness their power to either summon these legends or w/e. The fact these legends have special forms are a specific move usage (banking on special z-move).

Or they get the Fire Z-Stone and destroy Alola's nature.

Edit: Maybe the get the Kalos super weapon after Flare's defeat and power it up via z-stone.

ABC595

I want to see Team InsertNameHere steal the Ghost (moon) and Steel (Sun) Z-stone and try to harness their power to either summon these legends or w/e. The fact these legends have special forms are a specific move usage (banking on special z-move).

Or they get the Fire Z-Stone and destroy Alola's nature.

Edit: Maybe the get the Kalos super weapon after Flare's defeat and power it up via z-stone.
That suggests that there is only one Z-stone which is obviously wrong.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
That suggests that there is only one Z-stone which is obviously wrong.

No, I stated the z-stone by type they would steal. Logically if they wanted to summon Moon mascot, they would need ghost z-stone which is part of it's typing Psychic/Ghost and the Sun Mascot is Psychic/Steel. Maybe they already have the Psychic one in possession, and when you run into them in the game, they are attempting to get the other z-stone for the version legend's typing to summon it for their plans.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
No, I stated the z-stone by type they would steel. Logically if they wanted to summon Moon mascot, they would need ghost z-stone which is part of it's typing Psychic/Ghost and the Sun Mascot is Psychic/Steel. Maybe they already have the Psychic one in possession, and when you run into them in the game, they are attempting to get the other z-stone for the version legend's typing to summon it for their plans.

maybe half the types are related to the moon and the other half is related to the sun. So depending on what version you get you may have to collect 9 stones under one of the legendaries before the evil team or whatever.
I could also see maybe you have to quickly collect the other half of the gems to battle their legendary. So many possibilities.

Just a random idea to throw out there.

ABC595

No, I stated the z-stone by type they would steel. Logically if they wanted to summon Moon mascot, they would need ghost z-stone which is part of it's typing Psychic/Ghost and the Sun Mascot is Psychic/Steel. Maybe they already have the Psychic one in possession, and when you run into them in the game, they are attempting to get the other z-stone for the version legend's typing to summon it for their plans.
Yes, but there is more than 1 z-stone per type so technically you should be saying "a" not "the"

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

goodpeople25

Lunatone and Solrock maybe?
Yeah that would be cool themewise. Purely Gameplay wise I think support might be better than another attacker, perhaps a Heal bell,ect user (chimecho might work, he shares a type and has some moves for it while not having that high of stats leaves the focus on the legendary)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Yeah that would be cool themewise. Purely Gameplay wise I think support might be better than another attacker, perhaps a Heal bell,ect user (chimecho might work, he shares a type and has some moves for it while not having that high of stats leaves the focus on the legendary)

Personally I'd rather see something that makes sense thematically than something makes the battle harder. Of course, if we could get both, that would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.