• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Skull, Aether Foundation and Plot Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Again, Solgaleo and Lunala can't control the sun and the moon, so they can't cause eternal day, night, or an eclipse. That and Zygarde protects the eco-system in general, and him being in Alola does imply something must be wrong over there.

I don't believe it's confirmed that they don't have any sort of control over the celestial bodies.

ABC595

Again, Solgaleo and Lunala can't control the sun and the moon, so they can't cause eternal day, night, or an eclipse. That and Zygarde protects the eco-system in general, and him being in Alola does imply something must be wrong over there.
why wouldn't they control in the same way Dialgia, Palkia, Groundon, Kyouge, Resheram, Zekrom, Xerneus and Yvaltav can control when they represent?

Nahiri

Selesnya Guild
why wouldn't they control in the same way Dialgia, Palkia, Groundon, Kyouge, Resheram, Zekrom, Xerneus and Yvaltav can control when they represent?

wait how do Reshiram and Zekrom control truth and ideals
I thought they just picked whoever represented them best

Nahiri

Selesnya Guild
are they not also ying and yang? So it's like they control the flow or good and evil too?

I don't recall that being part of their lore, just their theme.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
wait how do Reshiram and Zekrom control truth and ideals
I thought they just picked whoever represented them best

Yeah I don't think Reshiram or Zekrom can control anything, but represent the power split between the two yin and yang. They don't actually do anything except be powerful and pick a trainer they think represents their powers? Pointless imo but whatever lol

ABC595

I don't recall that being part of their lore, just their theme.
I thought it was, nevertheless my other examples definitely work. Most legends have some sort of power or control over something (I'm pretty sure at least)

knightwolf09

I thought it was, nevertheless my other examples definitely work. Most legends have some sort of power or control over something (I'm pretty sure at least)

Ho-oh and Lugia, didn't really control anything than the birds and beast, and that wasn't pretty evident. Zekrom and Reshiram only represent truth and ideals, opposite sides of each other, but they didn't control it. Now we have Solgaleo and Lunala, who are only emissaries, meaning they only represent it not control it.

Gizmoa

Ho-oh and Lugia, didn't really control anything than the birds and beast, and that wasn't pretty evident. Zekrom and Reshiram only represent truth and ideals, opposite sides of each other, but they didn't control it. Now we have Solgaleo and Lunala, who are only emissaries, meaning they only represent it not control it.

Some legends controle, some are emissaries and some pass judgement.

It sounds like some company is selling the z-rings, so maybe they are mixed up in something not so great for their production. Who knows.

Last edited:

ABC595

Couldn't HO-OH grant new life too?

knightwolf09

No it isn't but he can extend life so has some control.

Who said he can extend it, not sure starting a new one is extension? That's Xerneas that extends life, as well as brings things back to life.

Nahiri

Selesnya Guild
So anyway back on topic, 1 villain team or 2?

I'm personally thinkin' one but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.