• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Skull vs. Aether Foundation

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
A user named Sword Master started this Face-Off series where villainous teams competed against one another and mr.mime64 continued that trend. Normally we would do Johto Team Rocket vs. Neo Team Plasma (someone may create it if they want), I decided to continue this by doing Team Skull vs. Aether Foundation as they are the most recent organizations to be seen.

To play, you choose either Team Skull or the Aether Foundation. Those who want to be with Guzma and co. count up to 500 while those that side with the caring Aether Foundation count down to 0. Here are a few things/rules to note:

1. All general SPPf rules apply.
2. Once you choose a team, you cannot switch sides. So pick wisely!
3. The count starts at 250.
4. Be civilized!

I'm joining Team Skull. Below is the list of users in their respective teams.

Dragalge
Tsukuyomi56
Trumbridge
jginz1
Ereshkigal
vanillite1
keepitisimple
Frozocrone
Josef Stylin
WizardTrubbish
Satoshi & Touku
Victorian Rush

Kalosian
-Nator-
PokemontrainerY
Kikas123
Nerdy McNerdface
Judge Mandalore Shepard
Nyter
TheWanderingMist
GiddyupGal

There are no posting limits as of now but that may change if needed~ Have fun!

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
I'll go with the Aether Foundation since they are cool and Lusamine is my mom but I like Team Skull too. So...

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Team Skull

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

10 char

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

10 char

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Aether Foundation: As mich as I love my boy Guzma, I can't not support corporate exploitation of the poor.