• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky VS. Team Sea Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoteLobo

Banned
I don't have a Xat unfortunately. Mainly because my username is already taken!

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Lol, no. But read, "This is to ensure the influence of Skill>Luck."

The battle was absolutely haxless. There were no hax at play, surprisingly. It solely came down to the way each of us played the field. Check the battle vid.
But if you feel a haxless match warrants best 2o3 still, I'll contact him for the other match lol.
But I recommend you watch the video.

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Hey if both you and Ace agree to it I have no qualms with this decision. Just everyone else remember to have a 2 out of 3 match please.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I don't have a Xat unfortunately. Mainly because my username is already taken!

u dont have to have one, just be in a xat and its fine. So stalk the TSS one and ask around it for him

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Um I don't think you understand the rules. The OP clearly mean that every match must be best 2/3, regardless of whether the 2-3 games are haxless or all 3 are hax filled. I doubt that acetrainermohammed will forefit based on a misunderstanding of the rules but I can't say for sure haha!

NoteLobo

Banned
Thats why I am leaving it up to the battlers. It is their battles. If Psilo doesn't want to have another battle that isn't his choice. But if the leader of your Clan doesn't want to have another battle then I can hardly object seeing as it gave us a win. I would be fine with them having another battle but it is his decision =) Leaders word goes most of the time hahahahaha at least I hope it does 0.0

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Um I don't think you understand the rules. The OP clearly mean that every match must be best 2/3, regardless of whether the 2-3 games are haxless or all 3 are hax filled. I doubt that acetrainermohammed will forefit based on a misunderstanding of the rules but I can't say for sure haha!

Yeah, I believe it comes down to what the two of us agree on. You've confused me misunderstanding the rules with the fact that I don't think they should be that simple. I never stated I didn't want to have another battle, just that the rule seems a bit ridiculous to instill in the event that the first battle is haxless. Because there is a chance that the next 1 to 2 could be completely haxy in his favor (or mine). That kind of contradicts the whole reason for the rule being imposed in the first place. I think it should be up to the two battling each other whether or not the first warrants a second match due to hax.

I never said I minded having another match. It has nothing to do with that. If Ace wants one, I'm totally up for it.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
The rules say best of three. It's not only to prevent hax, but it also allows both the players to give it their best shot and measure up each other's overall skill throughout.

Hence, the other one/two match(es) are needed.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Lol, saying I have no merit to speak then editing it out. The rule is written as follows:

4. Each match will be best of 3. To win you must get at least 2/3 wins. This is to ensure the influence of Skill>Luck

Um, nowhere in there does it say that the 2 have the choice to do a bo3, it just says that you do it. Omg plz read!

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lets bring it home tss :D

NoteLobo

Banned
I agree I would like them to have another 2 battles to go with the rule. But I'm not going to tell another clan leader what to do you know? If he says he wants them I am all for it. If he says he doesn't none of us are really in a position to tell him otherwise. I am sorry this misunderstanding has caused so much trouble =(

Last edited:
I thought facing you and Psilo up would be a good idea. That was the only selection that wasn't random actually =) Why face the top against anything but the top is what I say.

just saying, this is NOT how war matches work. All matches are supposed to be random and "facing the top against the top" makes no sense.

EDIT: Also if the rules state bo3, then there NEEDS to be a second battle lol. There's no room for argument in this rule at all and I feel it's pretty self explanatory...

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
AB2,
I was stating my opinion of the rule and my opinion of how it should be. I don't see any rule against that.

The best 2/3 rule could serve the complete opposite purpose that it's intended to after a haxless battle like that.
I never said that the rules stated the OPINION I was voicing. I also wasn't arguing for a change in the rules.

And as for what Cosmic Fury said, I totally agree. But know that Ace and I have battle before though, he knew what to expect from me....as well as knowing me to expect what to expect of him.
AB2, all I've stated is my opinion of the rules. I never said that I believed that's what they were.

We're having another battle. Any of you know if he's on the your guys' Xat?

EDIT: 'rachi there is right note, these were supposed to be completely random matches.

Last edited:
NJ9.png

Hahahahaha. Anyways. Note has already made it clear so everyone needs to quit it. Psilo you don't have a say and don't need to argue. The rest of you don't have a say and don't need to argue. Your Clan Leader is getting the final decision. Do any of you have the power to tell him otherwise? No. This isn't a matter of what any of us think. Note said that he wanted them to have another couple battles. But your Clan Leader gets the final decision. This is a good move because it shows Note's respect of your leaders decision. No one has any say anymore other then him. This was a big misunderstanding but it is being handled. Chill out everyone.

NoteLobo

Banned
Thanks Tim. Never thought I would be looking to you for some back up.

No problem. I would have busted out the beating stick by now though B)

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
NJ9.png

Hahahahaha. Anyways. Note has already made it clear so everyone needs to quit it. Psilo you don't have a say and don't need to argue. The rest of you don't have a say and don't need to argue. Your Clan Leader is getting the final decision. Do any of you have the power to tell him otherwise? No. This isn't a matter of what any of us think. Note said that he wanted them to have another couple battles. But your Clan Leader gets the final decision. This is a good move because it shows Note's respect of your leaders decision. No one has any say anymore other then him. This was a big misunderstanding but it is being handled. Chill out everyone.

I agree entirely. As everyone else though, you assumed me to be making an argument when I was just stating an opinion of the rule (not because I'm opposed to having another match, but because it's flawed). You'll also see that I said that it was up to Ace earlier. I see no reason for him not to want another match.

NoteLobo

Banned
Tim your a psycopath. There is no such thing.

I agree entirely. As everyone else though, you assumed me to be making an argument when I was just stating an opinion of the rule (not because I'm opposed to having another match, but because it's flawed). You'll also see that I said that it was up to Ace earlier. I see no reason for him not to want another match.

Well shut up anyways. You don't need the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.