• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky VS. Team Sea Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoteLobo

Banned
will do. Right now will do. Mine is in my sig. Meet you there.

Get him Note. I know you will win =)

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I lost again to Psilo, as expected..
I'm more than honored that I battled your top battler.. who was actually part of TSS at some point ;)
Thank you so much Psilo.. again you taught me a lot
well, this match had a burn hax which changed the score.. but I believe that he would still win it anyway..
so yes.. GG.. Again, my apologies to my dear TSS friends.. I've let you down once again..
Oh well, what's the other score btw?

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
confirming loss 2-1 against notelobo
was off to a great start but had too many damn misclicks the last two battles
so yes.. GG.. Again, my apologies to my dear TSS friends.. I've let you down once again..

you did nothing wrong friend, this is simply a lesson for all of us
there is always a next time

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Here are the video's. Still kicking myself about the first one. Last two turns. Should have Bullet Punched to ruin Focus Sash and SuperPower would have Koed. GG anyways.

Battle 1
36-03893-20480
Fail. Could have won.

Second Battle.
80-72623-92911
Dusklops screwed him. Two important Koes before it went down. Glad I used it over Jelicent

Battle 3
17-11900-06957
Defensive Scrafty took quite a few beatings and took out a bunch of pokemon. But Offensive Ferrothorn won it in the end.

GG Shadow. Excellent battles.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Next war we're going to be taking our time to prepare for.

Cosmic out.

NoteLobo

Banned
No need to think about next time yet. The Victor has yet to be decided.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Good job guys keep it up. Best of luck to everybody in the next three matches.

NoteLobo

Banned
This is Mulder's chance to prove himself. And Klaus you know if you loose we will have to razz you about it. But there is no reason to feel stressed. Just battle like you always do. I think Joepotato is still somewhere in Canada right now so I don't know about him.... lol

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright people, you're all up to bat. Be sure to swing the bat so hard you break it.

Alright, no pressure on you guys, all that's hanging in the balance is the fate of the world as we know it... *whistles innocently*

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
How, pray tell, has Mulder not already proven himself? He murders all that stand in his way. Klaus can win this one easy. I have no doubt in my mind about that. And as for Joe, he's back. I talked to him today. Joe's damn good, but X is wily. I'm confident in joe, but it could go either way.

Good luck to all the remaining war members on both sides.

NoteLobo

Banned
Aye all of that be true but over confidence will be our downfall for sure. Team Sea Soul has a huge roster to pick from, these three are going to have some tricks up their sleeves.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
As War captian of Team Seasoul I would like to wish the remaining battles good luck, we at TSS have suffered the worst of the storm so far and in my honest opinion I think we will pull this through. Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.