• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky VS. Team Sea Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I'm never one to underestimate my opponent, note. Though it's never smart to overestimate them either... or to go into battle, assuming you'll lose due to preconceived notions you have of your opponent. TSS is known to be one of the stronger clans. Making the exaggerated statement I just did isn't going to make any of our members over-confident. If anything, it'll just slightly quell the self-doubt that any normal person would feel facing intimidating members of such a great, strong-standing empire of a clan with preeminent domain.

EDIT: I thought it was clear that this was a compliment, but one of your members took this the wrong way.....so forgive me for stating the obvious: this is a compliment to TSS, not a derisive comment.

Last edited:

trident20

ground types
keep it up team sky!!!

NoteLobo

Banned
Nope its best of 5. We need one more win to get Victory! Mulder is about to battle. Pray to Arceus he does well. From what we hear his opponent is the best in Team Sea Soul.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Some may even argue that applebutter is the best at serebii, I however will neither confirm or deny that as it would possibly label me as a potential radical.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Even if Mulder loses I think we have a good chance of winning. Thedarklord I have faith in due to his amazing hax and Joe is the only person to still have a 100% win rate against me (I need to change that sometime). Anyways, good luck once again to those battling

NoteLobo

Banned
Omnomnomnom Applebutter on toast. Now I'm hungry =)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Wow, that Joe and darklord sound like real pros. Im glad I dont have to stare them down.
You better watch out fpr Joe there X.

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Ehh most of us just call dark Klaus. Great signature for a war leader by the way.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
The force is strong with these people. TSS beware...

But kick their rumps anyway, or you'll have to battle me, and nobody likes battling me. *evil grin*

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Wow, that Joe and darklord sound like real pros. Im glad I dont have to stare them down.
You better watch out fpr Joe there X.

My opponent has never lost to draconicwari. This will be a tough match indeed.
But I feel very confident seeing as I peaked 1113 recently on the PO server.

I will fight my heart out.

NoteLobo

Banned
These are not the rumps you are looking for. Move along

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
My opponent has never lost to draconicwari. This will be a tough match indeed.
But I feel very confident seeing as I peaked 1113 recently on the PO server.

I will fight my heart out.

Good luck, Joe may not be who I consider the best in the clan, but he is very good. (IM trying to un intimidate you. I'll tell you where I peaked when he beat me last; once your battles are over)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
He topped 1113!?!? but thats the highest anybody at TSS has ever gotten! These guys must be gods of golden glory crowned by their own defeated foes!

NoteLobo

Banned
I know that Charbris hit 1600 with his retired OU team. And Vatii is slowly clawing her Ubers team back to 1400 (lost 200 points on a bad day)

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Don't you see what X is doing here? Don't be fooled.

He's only trying to lull you into a dangerous tranquility and trick you into thinking he has no confidence.

NoteLobo

Banned
I know that. Plus from what I can see Joe doesn't even read these, or at least doesn't care to post. They can try to make us look like fools all they want, all I did was despence facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.