• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky VS. Team Sea Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Yeah, I know you all know that. I was only trying to make myself look like a fool by stating the obvious, leaving no room for their shenanigans.

NoteLobo

Banned
He topped 1113!?!? but thats the highest anybody at TSS has ever gotten! These guys must be gods of golden glory crowned by their own defeated foes!

lol you may have overdone the sarcasm there buddy. This one is just dripping it =)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm actually laughing at this one... Alright, I'm not, I lied. I made it to 1386 on a bad day with a Lapras team. Big whoop.

Let's get this show on the road and let's get to bragging afterwards. I swear this thread can't fit all the egos inside.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
They figured out our strategy X.... nothing left to do now but to throw in the towel....

NoteLobo

Banned
Hey he lives! Ya I suppose our rate of page gain on the clan post is a bit hard to keep up with, even if most of it doesn't matter enough to read. Well you already know your opponent Joe, bring home a win.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Wait! there could still be a way to win X, but it will require such amazing skill and hax to penetrate this solid wall of steel they have built of their raw prowes. GO FORTH AND HAX THEM TO DEATH!

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Wait! there could still be a way to win X, but it will require such amazing skill and hax to penetrate this solid wall of steel they have built of their raw prowes. GO FORTH AND HAX THEM TO DEATH!

I will give it my best man,
My hands are shaky and im really nervous.

(maybe since joe might be too much for me we can switch me to darklord causes hes currently online and ek cant battle until another day)
:)

NoteLobo

Banned
Oh hush you two and quit being goofballs. Your embarrassing yourselves and getting sarcasm all over the post. Someone has to clean that up you know? And no, same people, same battle. You can just wait until tomorrow.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Oh this is fun. By request of Eliteknight himself we are subbing him out for Jirachiuser.

o, atheism. i knew how to counter EK too :/ o well. jirachi im coming for you bro.

how do you counter me then inform me via pm cause only 2 members of your clan have battled me and i beat them both each time sure one was for a league and the other causal which i beat 6-0 but still how?

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
o, atheism. i knew how to counter EK too :/ o well. jirachi im coming for you bro.

On this note i would like to let Excel and Jirachi know that God is with them while they do their battles.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
mmmmmm baddie toast haha im hungry. Ye I won round 1 hahaha

NoteLobo

Banned
Hopefully we can end it in these next two rounds. I hope you were telling thr truth when you said it was all going according to plan Mulder =)

Status
Not open for further replies.