• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus™

Banned
grassyass note. as you can see, the experiment was a success!!! anyways, what should we do next? i'll be posting a team soon. how bout you?

Well for now we need to do two things. Get more members and get my internet connection running through my crappy DS light..... it doesn't seem to agree to well with the Cgear or anything else for that matter....

Hahahaha accidentally answered a question! Bonus points for that for sure!

Posting this just to be a smart***
I would like to join the Team Sky Vanguard Division.
User Name: Your Mom
Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): All day ery day all of them
Rank Applying for: all of them
Reasons for Applying: caus i wana
Link to a small list of your team for inspection:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Well, Thedarklord asked me to join. He told me to post on here, but you say to pm him... I'll just post on this page for now.

I would like to join the Team Sky Research and Development Division.
User Name: Dragonicwari
Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Every single main series game since yellow except emerald, platinum, leaf green, and heartgold.
Rank Applying for: Any
Reasons for Applying: The head honcho of Research and Developement asked me to join himself
Link to a small list of your team for inspection: Should team be plural? I'll list a few in a sec
The Armaldo storm
Nobody could help me with this team

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
I'll send you the pack after I take a look at your teams. Not that it matters much I just want to see what I'm dealing with.

Koss Birro

Team Sky PR
I would like to join the Press Release of Team Sky
Koss Birro
Fire Red, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Soul Silver, Black, Explorers of Time and Sky, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, Red Rescue Team.
Press Release (Kyogre)
Reasons for applying: Cuz ya asked meh.

NoteLobo

Banned
Ok Koss I've got you listed under the PR rank but I am still waiting on your banner to be done so we can add it onto the clan page. Should be done soon.

User Name: K1LL3RxP0P7ART
Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact):Red, Blue, Yellow, Stadium, Snap, Gold, Crystal, Stadium 2, Ruby, Coliseum, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White.
Rank Applying for: Grunt idk?
Reasons for Applying: Use to play competitevly for awhile but just stoped to play the TCG and now im really bored so trying to get back into the Meta-Game. Giggity.

NoteLobo

Banned
User Name: K1LL3RxP0P7ART
Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact):Red, Blue, Yellow, Stadium, Snap, Gold, Crystal, Stadium 2, Ruby, Coliseum, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White.
Rank Applying for: Grunt idk?
Reasons for Applying: Use to play competitevly for awhile but just stoped to play the TCG and now im really bored so trying to get back into the Meta-Game. Giggity.
Well this all sounds good and all but you didn't tell us what division you are applying for =) I will assume you wanted to join either the War Division or the Vanguard division if you want to get back into the metagame. But as of now Application accepted! Welcome to the clan Kill3r!

NoteLobo

Banned
First Press Release is out here is the link

NoteLobo

Banned
Depends.... if they are using level one starly with endeavor focus sash and quick attack then yes. Because that's just cheating....

but other then a terrible team no I wouldn't =)

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Username: viker2
Pokemon Games played: Gold, Firered, Leafgreen, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, and Black versions
Rank applying for: Rank 1 Zigzagoon. Or just a grunt. Whatever fits you.
Reason for Applying: I was looking for a clan to join, and you guys seemed simple and set. Also, I favor Rayquazas like our 'mascot'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.