• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
there arent any slots in this clan. you can just sign up, and done. but you dont even have an avatar?! o_O

EDIT: Lol, post was Deleted XD

Last edited:

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
Breeding Genderless Pokes is impossible, Just Saying (Silly Question IMO). And Ernie, tell me what you are looking for and i'll see what i've got.

well im mostly looking for starters with dw and a few others but recently i got a dw porygon with the nature i didnt want :/

derpjoel

There are two free spaces actually-8th leader and one E4 member(Klaus and Dragon left).But I have doubts if that plan is still floating anymore.
What happened to the league guys?

Hmm well I'd like to claim that E4 slot if possible (if it goes through even) I could throw together 9 different type teams so I can pretty much take whatever type. I'd need to make another dragon though to replace garchomp

trident20

ground types
i am so annoyed.
is there anyone eho can make this simple banner for me?

dark purple and blue background. scary shiny chandelure in the middle. fire color text: Chandelure Scare You?

is that too hard?

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Ehh...no offense derpjoel, but youre application and your previous post indicate you are, in my opinion, slightly cocky and arrogant. No offense meant. I dont know if its my place to say this but i think only proven battlers are allowed in E4, and idk if youre good, but you aren't exactly proven. So, i suggest, if you are actually slightly cocky and arrogant, that you change this attitude a because it ma affect you
in this clan and people may know you as cocky. So, no offense. Just sayin

trident20

ground types
i battled derp. he has my thumbs up. i do think psilo, mulder, and note himself should battle him first. again derp you have my thumbs up.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Alright. Thats good. Like i said, i dont have much authority here, so derp, if you are offended by me, im sorry. I just thought to inform you of my opinion. However, dep being an E4 is up to note and grendal, or just note. So, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.