• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

trident20

ground types
any one against me putting up the league tonight/tommorrow?

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
OMG I missed like so much. I haven't read the last like 20 pages and i'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I moved in to my college dorm a like 3 days ago and just set up the wi-fi. I'm like so busy it's crazy XD

I know that feel man. It gets easier the second year lol.

any one against me putting up the league tonight/tommorrow?

I have no problems with that.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Who want's an OU battle? Got some crap needs testing.
Sure, I could give you a single battle(not too good in that area though).

In fact,I've got a bit of free time at the moment.Anyone who'd like a battle with me can have one,I'll be around for a while.

Mulder

Banned
Sure, I could give you a single battle(not too good in that area though).

In fact,I've got a bit of free time at the moment.Anyone who'd like a battle with me can have one,I'll be around for a while.

I can battle you after psilo.

Single, no restrictions, wonder launcher off.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Whatever happened to Drizzle?He used to be a regular member and has been gone for ages...what happened?

I don't see what the battling problem is,Styxa.The only unease I feel is when I realise that I've left voicechat on when I don't want it to be :/
It'd be fun if you participated in this tourney :)

I'll be on PO for a bit if anybody's interested.

drizzle was kicked out for being an annoying little ***** who caused nothing but trouble.

EDIT: anyone up for po?

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Lol. How many battles have we shared now? And we've beaten each other an equal amount of times (give or take a battle or two in one of our favors).

But because it's customary to do so, I hereby award you with 35,000 points. CONGRATS!

And enjoy.

Mulder

Banned
Lol. How many battles have we shared now? And we've beaten each other an equal amount of times (give or take a battle or two in one of our favors).

But because it's customary to do so, I hereby award you with 35,000 points. CONGRATS!

And enjoy.

And how many times have i heard you say that?

Was just saying i beat you in a haxy game and want my points for once..

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

You pompous ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.