• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
What if the Conkeldurr is weakened? You're just going to let it slip out instead of straight up KOing it? I'd just rather have more Defense than Special Defense on Genesect. It's my personal preference. If hasty nature saved you that match, that's great for you, but I just think, for my team, Naive would be better. I don't want to get into a fight on my 1st day part of this clan.

trident20

ground types
loloooooloollollooolololllolllllollllll

i have to go to a party. sooooooooooooo ill leave soon.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
What if the Conkeldurr is weakened? You're just going to let it slip out instead of straight up KOing it? I'd just rather have more Defense than Special Defense on Genesect. It's my personal preference. If hasty nature saved you that match, that's great for you, but I just think, for my team, Naive would be better. I don't want to get into a fight on my 1st day part of this clan.

No reason to fight. Absolutely everything in this game is situational. What fares well in one atmosphere may completely fail in another. No such thing as a perfect set or team.
It all just depends on the circumstances.

You can't argue anything beyond that.

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
I like rain and sandstorm the best. I find Sun is just too weak to other weather and Hail is even weaker. Of course, that's my opinion, and if you use Hail, that's fine.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
sand is the best. hands down. wallbreaker kyurem is so easy to use. 56 hp 200sp.atk 252spe sub blizzard earth power toxic.

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Who else is suspicious of Nick and his motives here at Team Sky?

All who are say, "aye!"
Excuse me sir, Please keep your doubts to yourself, I'm fine...nothing wrong...its ok...stop staring at me like that!

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I never said anything about doubting that!

Though a guilty conscious just caused you to reveal that you are hiding something! Tread lightly, there are shards of glass afoot.

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
I never said anything about doubting that!

Though a guilty conscious just caused you to reveal that you are hiding something! Tread lightly, there are shards of glass afoot.
Don't worry, it's just about taking over the world, haha, we're all cool right?

Status
Not open for further replies.