• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzleboy12

^^^^^That's why we are planning on having a new feature thats already in most clans:jobs!!! Jobs are occupations that you can earn a salary(our currency) with every time you do your job.
Examples are:
Breeders
RNG'ers
Team Building Helpers
Tutors(battling)
Traders
and others. We need people to fill these. We already have an art shop, whose employees get paid(not just because i'm in it, just cuz its fair to the workers), but we need people who fill in the actual jobs listed. Don't worry: If you were wondering, you can still be an average member and on the war team (which is seperate, and for the whole clan, not just for each division), while being a job person. So, send me your applications for jobs!! Don't worry: there's no deadline for this one. If you're interested in a job, send me what you want to do and what you can do!!

I can RNG (I have a trade shop on a different site). and tutor people about double battling.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I can RNG (I have a trade shop on a different site). and tutor people about double battling.

You can post the shop and that you RNG in one of the divisions! :D which one are you in?

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
KK.I think archstaraptor's in also. So, I'll post the shop. This because drizzleboy is an rng'er, but he's not in charge. Actualy, note should post it. Yeah, that makes more sense. Alrighty. Thats done. For now.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Well, you're only an RNG'er. In the shop there's traders, breeders, tutors(not in one battle style, just battling), teambuilders, etc.So, it wouldn't seem fair for 1 RNG'er to own the shop right? Also, no one owns the shop, you're just part of it.This isn't a seperate private shop, this is a clan shop, for clan members, with clan employees.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Sorry for the inactivity everyone, but things are eating up time with me so with that I'll be resigning from Team Sky for a while. It's been a real good ride with you all, and I learned hell-a-lot from you guys, so THANK YOU ^U^

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Sorry for the inactivity everyone, but things are eating up time with me so with that I'll be resigning from Team Sky for a while. It's been a real good ride with you all, and I learned hell-a-lot from you guys, so THANK YOU ^U^

Good luck out there Blacklynx! :D we will keep you as a member sstill!

NoteLobo

Banned
I don't think I am in one yet...
.... I hate to be mean buddy but you did get booted out =( Its not the kind of thing where you can wait and then get back in. I would love to have you but its part of the rules that the founders and I set down a long time ago. Unless you could get all of them to want you back I am not allowed to let you back in.

Sorry again man but your going to have to stop posting here =(

In response to the rest of you guys I am glad that you are working so hard on all of this. I will post the new OP as soon as Viker sends me what he has written up. I am actually really glad that he has done it, it sounds like he really knows what he is doing =)

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Oh yeah does any one know when the three new divisions are being posted?

When Viker gets on and sends me the outline for the new post. I'll put it up.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I'm up for a wifi battle on Black 2. It's an in-game team,really,but I don't care: I haven't battled in ages.

But the Black Tower is invaluable- levelling is so much easier now!So that myth of a fully levelled team that I'm proud of actually seems achieveable now!

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
365 posts! XD hopefully viker will be on soon. that way Team SKy 2.0 will be officially OPEN! :D

NoteLobo

Banned
Yup. I sent him what I had so far of the OP to see if he was OK with it. He has this whole plan in mind and honestly I think it sounds great =)

OH ONE THING THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
After we put up the new post please do not post in it until we get all of the other posts up and running or at least reserved. Please and thank you =)

In other news my new UU team is kicking *** and taking names on the Showdown Ladder
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest4185878

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.