• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Actually a life orbed hidden power water does more damage than douse drive techno blast, so techno blast is useless. Besides, Thundurus Therian will be a headache to deal with without it.

Also, Keldeo can't be used in the battle subway, and it's only useable moveset is Hydro Pump, Calm Mind, Secret Sword, and Hidden Power Ice/Dark/Electric, it'll stay OU for sure!

Meh. I'm going to keep disagreeing, because I just can't get myself to like most OU pokemon > <
Some are so over-powered, it really makes matches dull.
Now bringing down a Gengar with a Shuppet?A Mewtwo with a Magcargo?That's where it's at, in my opinion.

^Good question.I don't see much happening during weekdays anyway.Anything major should happen at weekends realistically.

Last edited:

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Hey. can we make special ranks in the clan? like, y'know, like our own team sky special ranks. But, instead, we have them for each division. Like, 4 special ranks for each division. Like:
Division Recruiter
Division Coordinator
Division Tutor
Division War team
^^^^The above is for a special event I'm planning(monthly). So, every month, we could compete between all of us(divisions) with a special clause. Like, double points, you can only use your regional pokemon, must have weather when you battle for each team, etc. How about it? Post the feedback.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
This is taking longer than i thought.....

cant do any more art right now, its been not stop take home quizes and Homework DX

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Hey. can we make special ranks in the clan? like, y'know, like our own team sky special ranks. But, instead, we have them for each division. Like, 4 special ranks for each division. Like:
Division Recruiter
Division Coordinator
Division Tutor
Division War team
^^^^The above is for a special event I'm planning(monthly). So, every month, we could compete between all of us(divisions) with a special clause. Like, double points, you can only use your regional pokemon, must have weather when you battle for each team, etc. How about it? Post the feedback.
It might be unwise right now,since it will just take more time Viker.
But it's certainly something we can return to in the future once we have more members and the new post up.

By the sounds of things most people are prepared for the move, including myself :)

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Division Recruiter
Division Coordinator
Division Tutor
Division War team

Viker you still need to send me all that stuff I sent you. I deleted my copy so I can't post the new OP without it!

P.S. Look at this sweet banner I got made for the Subway Raiders
ts2.png

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Viker you still need to send me all that stuff I sent you. I deleted my copy so I can't post the new OP without it!

P.S. Look at this sweet banner I got made for the Subway Raiders
ts2.png

He cant resend it since it was a PM D:

NoteLobo

Banned
Na he just needs to open his copy and copy and paste it into a new one and send it to me. I've done it before. I just need the stuff I sent him.

EDIT: Can anyone get me a Flawless IV's Calm Piplup? I need it for my new UU team =) Hopefully an RNGed one.

Last edited:

drizzleboy12

Na he just needs to open his copy and copy and paste it into a new one and send it to me. I've done it before. I just need the stuff I sent him.

EDIT: Can anyone get me a Flawless IV's Calm Piplup? I need it for my new UU team =) Hopefully an RNGed one.

I might be able to.

I have a calm Empoleon on my Pokecheck, it doesn't have HP Fire though.

NoteLobo

Banned
is this thing ever going up? lets get to buisness

Viker still needs to send me the stuff. I'm not sure he understands what I mean. What I need is what I sent him in response. Not what he sent me. The communication problem is getting a little frustrating.

Guys I'm resigning from the clan. For really reals this time. I want to start my own clan. It's my destiny... XD
But really. Thank you guys for the time I've had here. It was wonderful. :)

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Viker still needs to send me the stuff. I'm not sure he understands what I mean. What I need is what I sent him in response. Not what he sent me. The communication problem is getting a little frustrating.

Hope we start moving again...
Because without our revolutionary new image we won't be drawing crowds anytime soon.

NoteLobo

Banned
i just submitted the new post!!!!!!!!!! Please refrain from filling up the new posts until authorized by a clan admin. And admins please wait for me to take my first post as well. Goodbye first post. You have been good to me and my friends. I shall miss you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.