• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

dLOSINGSTREAKb

Fangs up!!!
quick question about team building though, which one would be better. The chansey wish protect sismic toss thing, or ursaring with flame orb and facade

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
quick question about team building though, which one would be better. The chansey wish protect sismic toss thing, or ursaring with flame orb and facade

That depends, do you want a wall (Chaney) or sweeper(ursaring is better out of the two)? Chansey is more used overall because ursaring isn't that good in Ou (slow, not incredibly bulky....)

Rhykaeth

Feakin' Awesome
I would like to join the Team Sky Tower Guards.
User Name: Rhykaeth
Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Pearl, Diamond, Soul Silver
Rank Applying for: Rank 1 Zigzagoon rank
Reasons for Applying: I think that this looks like an awesome clan, so... yeah.

NoteLobo

Banned
Well at least you guys are keeping the clan page going for us while we finish up. Tomorrow is my last exam of the year so after that we are going to be back online. I am pretty sure Grendal is done though so he should pop in sometime.

Grendal

Banned
Hey I'm back! Whats going on guys?

Grendal

Banned
Ok give me a second and I will field all of these requests as soon as possible.

Vatii

Banned
Ok whats going on here? I'm finaly back so get me up to speed. I see there is a new application to the war division.

69 posts. Trollolololol =)

Vatii

Banned
you just never grow up do you Tim? Anyways the person who aplied for a position in the war division you are currently under review. Best of luck to you in getting in.

Klaus™

Banned

good luck on getting a wish event one. i'd go softboiled.

anyways, vaati, yapguy meant the tower guard. ive battled him 3 times and hes definitely not ready for war division. he used doom desire rachi for arceus's sake. also, vaati, i'd like to join the war division though. if you want to battle me to test me, id be more than happy to, but itd have to be wifi battle.

Grendal

Banned
anyways, vaati, yapguy meant the tower guard. ive battled him 3 times and hes definitely not ready for war division. he used doom desire rachi for arceus's sake. also, vaati, i'd like to join the war division though. if you want to battle me to test me, id be more than happy to, but itd have to be wifi battle.

I'd not ask to battle Vatii just yet. She is a little bit strict about her battles and right now only her Uber Tier team is up and running (Her diamond version went missing soon after she got Black version) and she is having to build her team back from scratch again. Plus her Uber Tier team is unbeaten. And if I told you what was on it she would probably kill me. It would be better for you to try joining the Vanguard division. That would put you at the front for all clan wars.

Klaus™

Banned
all right. then i'll join vanguard division. btw, most of my teams are in the rmt section, with the exception of my old dual weather rain/sand team. that should be on smogon, if im not mistaken. o, and my uu team and my armaldo team. the armaldo team is my onky full, completed one, though, im in the process of building my ru team.just in case you are interested in seeing them.

btw: when we do clan wars, we could do it by tiers. i could get ru, note uu, vaati uber, and tim ou. maybe. just a suggestion

NoteLobo

Banned
I can try. It was a great battle. I lost but it was hard fought. Even my last Pokemon made you swap out for something else and even then I almost killed another one.

Klaus™

Banned
anybody up for a PO nu or ou battle?

this thread is not to look for battles. there is a find battle button on PO, use that. you may vm/pm people here to ask to a battle. i am usually on, so you can always pm me. i will usually accept. but please, dontnask for battles on this thread. i think....idk if that is considered spam to note.

Status
Not open for further replies.