• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

derpjoel

Hey I read the conversation, yeah sorry I can be a little arrogant XD. But I mean well, and I kind of believe that if I don't ask for something its not gonna just magically be given to me :p. Try not to think I'm a big jerk

Thank you Trident, I appreciate it haha

I'll battle you psilo, I don't like PO though. I can battle soon/tonight I think

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
iqFckW_LvU2gty1JjprLYg2.gif

f8559186-21d5-48a1-8fa9-fc61e03acdb2.jpg

Now come closer.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Hey I read the conversation, yeah sorry I can be a little arrogant XD. But I mean well, and I kind of believe that if I don't ask for something its not gonna just magically be given to me :p. Try not to think I'm a big jerk

Thank you Trident, I appreciate it haha

I'll battle you psilo, I don't like PO though. I can battle soon/tonight I think

No one here thinks you're a big jerk dude. Cheel, bro man, cheel.

derpjoel

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
anyone have female dw pokemanz they'd like to trade with me? i only got a few but im trying to collect as much as i can (especially since i dont have over 75,000 points to get more pokes)

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
i battled derp. he has my thumbs up. i do think psilo, mulder, and note himself should battle him first. again derp you have my thumbs up.

As of now, don't think he's eligible. The battle he beat me in amounted to two crucial crit KO's.....battled him again (no crits this time), and he made some poor plays in choosing when to send in his main threat and after I was able to take down his main threat with no crits at play, and he forfeited in the end to make the battle 5-2 (would've been 5-0) in my favor. He and I will battle again and Mulder should prob do the same to teach him some humility lol.

The immodesty is strong with this one. He also still seems to be blind to the fact out how crucial the crits in the first battle were, even with the second battle to compare the first by.

As of right now, don't think he's ready. Really don't like his attitude either lol. That's the main issue I have with him, really.

Viker was spot-on when he called him out on that. Right-on, Viker.

Last edited:

Styxa

Team Builder
@Ernie Send me a list of what you Want and i shall see what i have.

@Trident I'm asking if you will take an entire team and give it a whirl. All lvl 100 fully EV'd with Moves and items. NU tier though.

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
(all females) burmy, eevee, bagon, lucario, ralts, snivy, ditto, poliwag, vulpix, pachirisu, igglybuff, pikachu
i think thats all i can think of as of now

Styxa

Team Builder
i Have a majority of those flawless actually. I got the DW pokes from a friend and then i just bred them. I've got Vulpix, Pika, Poli, Eevee, Snivy, riolu, and burmy (LOL)

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
would you care for a trade? you probably already have all the dw that i have but here's what i got (female):zubat, vileplume, rapidash,machop,gligar,taillow,mawile,cacnea,tangrowth,darmanitan

Styxa

Team Builder
Sure, ill trade 3 of them. For DW Gligar, Vileplume and Mawile, and if u want more ill trade for the cacnea and taillow

List the three you would like most and preferred nicknames

Last edited:

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
Sure, ill trade 3 of them. For DW Gligar, Vileplume and Mawile, and if u want more ill trade for the cacnea and taillow

List the three you would like most and preferred nicknames

alright i have my eyes set on four actually :/ vulpix, poli, and eevee and snivy. Let me breed them then and ill vm you when im ready

Styxa

Team Builder
Assuming you want the Poli to be a toed, and what about the Eevee, ill breed another according to the final evo.

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
Assuming you want the Poli to be a toed, and what about the Eevee, ill breed another according to the final evo.

eevee will most likely be an espeon, poli will most likely be a toed, did you want any nicknames?

Styxa

Team Builder
Can u nickname the Gligar Pepper, Vileplume Shroomz, Mawile Magnolia, and Taillow Scooby

Styxa

Team Builder
To late trident, sorry bro, assuming that you were talking about the team i would give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.