• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I know you guys are guna think imma noob, but what defines a flawless pokemon?

That doesn't make you a noob at all.
Flawless can refer to any factor of the pokemon that's considered the best(Nature,IVs etc.).
A flawless pokemon is basically considered the best of its kind(i.e.without any flaws).

Hope that helps somewhat...

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Y'know what would be cool in my opinion?: Clans could make alliances with other clans, and form 'leagues' like the Peloponnesian League and the Delian League. Then clans could war like that. With other leagues. That would be awesome. I think :)

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
huh.... y does it look so blury? man i havent battled for weeks. im sooo bored. i think im gonna train some new pokes :D

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
Can u nickname the Gligar Pepper, Vileplume Shroomz, Mawile Magnolia, and Taillow Scooby

for sure, but im giving them all as females so that way you can breed as many as you please, also just caught a female dw spinirak (cant spell it right) would you like one?

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?

drizzle?

a pokemon is considered flawless if all the pokemon's individual values are at their highest. (31)

Styxa

Team Builder
No, i dont need a Spinarak Ernie, thanks though. PM me with a list of the best time to trade, probably later tonight IMO

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
I feel so inactive...
U guys making a league? I'd love to join but i'm WAY TO BUSY, I'm probably taking a hiatus until BW2 comes out, or until a week before, to adapt to the meta a little quicker xD

Styxa

Team Builder
@Trident no you havent and probably never will tbh. I Dont really like to battle people i know... i get this weird anxiety feeling when i do and it makes me uneasy

Styxa

Team Builder
Ive battled more than you think my good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.