• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styxa

Team Builder
Tbh is To be honest, and i stated before i wont be in the tourney

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
that sounded like a threat in a way if you ask me :/ i know its not im just saying it sounded

Styxa

Team Builder
Sounds kinda rude, im assuming its not of course, just came out wrong

Styxa

Team Builder
Its an Anxiety thing i have...

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
its supposed to be lika a scary nightmare. drizzle made it

Whatever happened to Drizzle?He used to be a regular member and has been gone for ages...what happened?

I don't see what the battling problem is,Styxa.The only unease I feel is when I realise that I've left voicechat on when I don't want it to be :/
It'd be fun if you participated in this tourney :)

I'll be on PO for a bit if anybody's interested.

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
That goes away the more you battle.

Either that or it increases, which may be the case with this one lol.

And since we're talking about Drizzle....I thought he was fine. He acted as many 12 year olds do.

Now, this Derpjoel guy is another story. He's far worse than Drizzle and has no excuse.

Last edited:

Styxa

Team Builder
I knew what you meant, no worries.

trident20

ground types
wooooooow. real slow.

i self appoint myself in charge of the league (note for our own good). We need to get this league done.
i finished my team. whoever is out there and hasnt finished i yet( you know who u are) get it done.

scaled.php

what do you think?

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
wooooooow. real slow.

i self appoint myself in charge of the league (note for our own good). We need to get this league done.
i finished my team. whoever is out there and hasnt finished i yet( you know who u are) get it done.

scaled.php

what do you think?

An interesting proposal considering the clan's current activity lull.It would be great to get this up and running people,but it'd be wiser if you waited for Note's or one of the other founder's approval.
I think flat rules isn't going to be damaging for my triples teams by the way,so that's me done.
It's a great banner by the way.Another of Drizzle's?

trident20

ground types
i made that banner. first time try.

so your team is good.

viker, arch, psilo, drizzle, and i are done our teams. i need people to tell me whats goin on with there gyms. tell me everyone!

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
OMG I missed like so much. I haven't read the last like 20 pages and i'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I moved in to my college dorm a like 3 days ago and just set up the wi-fi. I'm like so busy it's crazy XD

Status
Not open for further replies.