• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
Would anyone else like to battle?
Just had a close battle with trident. There were some hax for both sides I ended up winning 1-0

Styxa

Team Builder
Id like to battle, but tbh, id rather just make teams and give them to people to test out.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Would anyone else like to battle?
Just had a close battle with trident. There were some hax for both sides I ended up winning 1-0

if youre on tomorrow, ill battle you. im not really in the mood right now. ill be to easy if i battle you now.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
And how many times have i heard you say that?

Was just saying i beat you in a haxy game and want my points for once..

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

You pompous ***.

OOOOO, this is getting good!

Anything else to add? "Come on, baby. Light my fire."

u cant give oit 3500 points! can u?

You misread. I awarded him with 35,000 points for a job well done.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
ok good. well im off to make the next Giveaway! :D

Hmmm...... now which one should i choose.....?

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Not my E4 team dude. I already told you I wouldn't use Ditto lol. I'll let you have it as your signature poke.

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
hey styx, the DW vulpix you traded me, when i evolve it, the ability goes to flash fire iinstead of drought, what gives? :/ was it a hack?

Styxa

Team Builder
idk, thats really weird, i can check it for you or just release it and i can try to get you another?

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
let me breed it and evolve that one to see if the ability will stay as drought, if not ill let you know

Styxa

Team Builder
WEIRD, i still have the snivy, and when i evolved it the ability changed... Anyway, if you get it working tell me. If not, trade it back and ill get you a new one + give u a v-create rayquaza for the troubles... i have a feeling its gonna happen to the others as well... Maybe my game is messed up, idk

trident20

ground types
vulpix should arlready have drought if its a dw one. styxa you have a v create rayquaza? pretty cool man, to bad you can only use him in uber matches

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
ok i breeded the dw espeon you gave me with a regular flareon i had and got a dw eevee, i evolved it and it turned into vaporeon and it still had the dw ability, so your in good hands since all i gotta do is just breed them

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.