• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
i dont feel comfortable with this little argument that is piling up :/
how about we all have a nice clean battle on PO?

Stealth Rocks will kill the sucker

EDIT: Would anyone like to battle?

that is true but you gotta know how i use it on double battles, then that might slightly change your mind only just a lil

Last edited:

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
i was kinda in a gasping moment when psilo said something since he's like the second in command, or so i think

cyrius i just had a uu battle with trident, want to help me improve it since he used ou?

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
psilo and i are joking thats what we do, dude.

This. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to pick up on through the internet, but I didn't believe this was one of those times........so I thought it was totally appropriate to kid around.

You've (I think) seen my posting style. No way you thought I was serious.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
i was kinda in a gasping moment when psilo said something since he's like the second in command, or so i think

cyrius i just had a uu battle with trident, want to help me improve it since he used ou?
im not really sure if im good at that. but ill try. styxa is the only person im good a making teams with.

trident20

ground types
lol i have the video of me and pepper and why ou should never meet uu. i won 6-0. i dont wanna put it up just yet because i dont want psilo to see my team.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
lol i have the video of me and pepper and why ou should never meet uu. i won 6-0. i dont wanna put it up just yet because i dont want psilo to see my team.

There is some overlap. I've beaten OU teams with well-designed RU ones.

And yeah, Zapdos is prime wall material. Damn thing is a steel alloy wall with frayed electrical wiring covering its surface.

EDIT: In UU, that is. Roost/sub set with HP Ice and a stab move is pretty nice. Ain't nothing original about it though.

Last edited:

PepperIsErnie

The sky's shadow
i actually had a feeling in my gut that you were kidding, but my mind was saying something else :/

im not good at making random teams either x) thats why i just put a mix of something that i feel like using

and yeah UU should never meet OU unless you are highly prepared for it

Styxa

Team Builder
Do to school coming up, and an extremely high course load, i will not be posting for a while. That is why i shall be gone. See you all in a while.

RonRonRon

Fake You Out
Zapdos was a monster in Gen IV basically walled everything off
Could even take Stab Ice shards from mamo and weavile

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Hey guys, I'd like to join. You guys seem to be a very competitive clan.

I would like to join the Team Sky Vanguard Division.
User Name: Nicholas121419
Pokemon Games Played (Not a factor in selection just a random fact): Silver, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, White
Rank Applying for: The War team? (I don't really understand)
Reasons for Applying: You guys are very competitive and nice people so I figured "they're a cool clan, why don't I join?"
Link to a small list of your team for inspection: I'll pm it to Notelobo

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Yay! Nick wants to join! i guess he wanted more of a challenge :D
and hey are you still looking for any fighting types?

Status
Not open for further replies.