• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

trident20

ground types
teamskyfragmentationban.png

The Story of Team Sky

The story of Team Sky is considered by some to be a exciting tale, by others a history of misfortune, but to the privileged few who can claim membership it is a proud history. It all starts out around twenty-five years ago, the people of the Hoenn region were just beginning to rebuild all that had been destroyed in the conflict between Kyogre and Groudon caused by Team Magma and Team Aqua. A young man in his twenties was hired along with many others to help rebuild Sky Tower. He worked the same long hours as all the other men, putting up steel beams and laying cement to add support to the broken tower. But one day while working he came across a finely cut stone. Seeing this he immediately snatched up the rock and threw it in his pocket. While traveling home late that night he felt as if something was watching him, following him, and he saw a massive shadow pass over top of him. Later he found out that it was Rayquaza that had been following him and that the stone he had found was called the Sky Diamond and was to Rayquaza what the red and blue orbs were to Kyogre and Groudon. Using the power of the Sky Diamond this man took control of Rayquaza and used its power to take control of the Hoenn region, where he ruled over it from his base atop Sky Tower. It has been many years since then and Team Sky has grown in leaps and bounds, its numbers have swelled and its influence has become widespread. Its power has become too great for the Hoenn region to contain, and so it has spread out to take control of other regions. Construction has begun on bases in the Sevii Islands and underneath Unova.

My name is Trident. I am that man who inherited the Sky Diamond all those years ago. This is my Clan, Team Sky passed down to me from notelobo. Our main base is in the Hoenn region at the top of Sky Tower. Recently I have requested some of the higher ups in my clan to move around to other regions and Begin taking them over. This is our new post to mark a new beginning for the power of Team Sky. We now have three divisions. The Team Sky Island Hoppers who work out of the Sevii Islands, the Team Sky Subway Raiders who work out of the Unova underground, and the Team Sky Tower Guards who work out of our home base in Sky Tower.

Registration Area
Here you can register to join Team Sky and all of its divisions. Just fill out the form and leave it as a response at the end of the post and we will get to as soon as possible.

Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable):
What Division you are applying for;
Recommended by?:
Reasons for Joining:
Games played?:
PO/Showdown access (Yes/No):
If yes what is your username:
Wifi access (Yes/No):
Jobs interested in?:

Note!: If any of these don't apply or you don't know how to answer just put in N/A

Clan Jobs
1.Breeders:MuseHarmonia
Kunaiman9u9

List of Breeders:
----------

2. RNG'ers:
List of RNG'ers:
Quotemaster, voidhawk
----------

3. Team Building Helpers:
List of Team Building Helpers:
Trident20
----------

4. Tutors(battling):
List of Tutors:
Ubers: trident20, ghosts of the forums, voidhawk
OU:trident20, ghosts of the forums
UU: Cyrius
RU:Cyrius
NU:
LC: ghosts of the forums

5. Traders:
List of Registered Traders:
-----------

Ok everyone. To rank up you need points. Getting these points are fairly easy.
1. Any leader can give you any number of points, but this decision must be backed by at least two other admins.
2. Battling as explained in the divisions 40 points
3. If you trade someone a pokemon you get 10 points.
If you RNG for someone you get 10 points.
If you make a piece of art for someone you get 10 points
If you post a 'good' RMT post to help someone you get 10 points. A post is deemed 'good' by the RMT owner

BATTLING RULES:
If you have a 3-win streak, you get 10 plus the 40 points on the third battle
If you have a 7-win streak, you get 20 plus the 40 points on the seventh battle
If you have an 11-win streak, you get 40 plus the 40 points on the eleventh battle
If you break anyone's streak, you get 10 plus 40 points, along with any other points if in your own streak
If you have a 5-lose streak, you will lose 10 points.
If you have a 10-lose streak, you will lose 20 points. DO NOT WORRY: YOU WILL NOT BE DEMOTED.
WARNING: You MUST post the results of the battle, you and your opponent. Both must post the forms in the division posts. This is the only way we will count the win or loss.

WHEN YOU RANK UP EVERY ODD RANK, (AFTER THE FIRST RANK), YOU WILL OBTAIN A'GIFT' FROM THE ADMINS, WHETHER IT BE POINTS, A POKEMON, GOOD RMT ADVICE, ETC.

Active People:
]
Viker2
Trident20
Drizzleboy12
QuoteMaster
swampeurz
kunai
--------​

POKEMON OF THE WEEK!
abomasnow.png

abamasnow
Discus this pokemon, think of sets for him, and try to use him in a battle sometime.

Hey Guys! We should have a tournament soon between all the divisions! Please post Ideas!

Team Skies Very Own Team
Valcarona (Volcarona) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spd
Bold Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Caesar (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Quick Attack

Donphan @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Roar

Serebii (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SDef / 36 Spd
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave

MLP (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Wash You Away (Rotom-Wash) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SAtk / 234 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Rest

Now that all that business is done on to the different divisions!

NOTE FOR DIVISIONS!

To rank up you need points. Every time you beat someone in the whole clan you get 20 points, but you can only battle that person once a day, for points, so you don't rank yourselves up by cheating. I can give points to you on how well you battle anytime I want to. Also there are jobs and you can get points from that.

hey guys please use this after a battle:

Opponent:
Score:
Your Division:
Opponent's Division:
Rate of your battling(out of 50):
Rate of your opponent's battling(out of 50):
Notes?:

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Team Sky Tower Guards

Division Rules
1. Always work to better yourself as a person and as a battlers
2. Follow all the rules of Serebii
3. Never do or say anything online you wouldn't do or say in real life
4. Always respond to another clan member in need
5. Work to encourage teamwork and cooperation in all things you do
6. Listen to your senior or commanding officers
7. Never spam, troll, flame, or anything else that makes online forums annoying
8. Have fun, don't be to serious
9. And most importantly Have Fun!

Tower Guards Mission
The mission of this division of Team Sky is to be the heart of the organization. Therefore this will most likely always be the largest division that we have. Those who are members of the Tower Guards live in our home base of Sky Tower in the Hoenn region. Where we spend out time training and perfecting battling techniques for both new battlers and old veterans. All are welcome here in team sky. If you wish to join this division just fill out the application posted in the original post and we should be on our way. This portion of Team Sky will run just like it has since it started. Therefore all the ranks will be the same and all the point systems will be the same. If you don't want to try something new just stick ehre and enjoy yourself =)

Team Sky Tower Guards Ranking System
Ways to get points
100 to every member every time we win a clan war. Everyone helps so everyone gets rewarded.
You will also gain 50 points for battling a person in the clan.

Points for Ranks
same as the OP rules

As of 7/25/2012 all Clan battles for points must follow all Smogon rules for the tier in which they are played in. All violations of this followed by a claim of points will result in the subtraction of points equal to double the amount that would have been earned from that battle had it been legitimate.

??? any number of points can be awarded by trident20, viker2, thatcrazyrussian,ghots of the forums for help with the clan in anyway they deem worth extreme reward

You are in charge of keeping track of your own clan points and we run on the honor system here. So please be honest. Try and keep track of how you got your points in a notepad and when you have enough points to rank up just post it on the bottom of the clan page with a short list of things you did to obtain these points and an Admin will check these for legitimacy and send you your new rank if appropriate and proved. [/B]

Da Ranks

TSRank1.gif

Members at this rank:

TSrank2.gif

Members at this rank:

TSRank3.gif

TSRank4.gif

TSRank5.gif

TSRank6.gif

TSRank7.gif

TSRank8.gif

TSRank9.gif

TSRank10salamence-1.gif

Last edited:

trident20

ground types
Subway Raiders
ts2.png

Hi everyone! I'm Trident and Notelobo himself contacted me and said we need to take over Unova. So, I decided to take it secretly from the subways. I will help you get better at battling and help you reach your goal. Good luck!

Opponent:
Score:
Notes?:

Untitled-1-1.png

To rank up you need points. Every time you beat someone in the whole clan you get 20 points, but you can only battle that person once a day, for points, so you don't rank yourselves up by cheating. I can give points to you on how well you battle anytime I want to. Also there are jobs and you can get points from that.

oie_oie_overlay57_zps8a9cd645.gif

oie_oie_overlay31_zps9a28d507.gif

This is me ,the boss, Trident
oie_oie_overlay52_zps36abf08c.gif

You have done extremely well. Congratulations! You are a Subway Raider veteran. rank= 20000
oie_oie_overlay51_zps5e0e7b39.gif

You are almost the best, and you have much skill. We are glad to have you! rank= 10000
oie_oie_overlay50_zps49d1f79b.gif

New recruits look up to you. Thanks for your work. rank= 5000
oie_oie_overlay49_zpsd8fea451.gif

You are really starting to be someone to take notice of. rank= 3000
oie_oie_overlay48_zpsf86988b6.gif

You have learned a lot since you joined. Keep it up! rank= 1500 points
oie_oie_overlay47_zps1ddfad91.gif

You have shown much improvement! rank= 900 points
oie_oie_overlay46_zps25a9940b.gif

WOW you have a fighting spirit!! I see lots of potential rank= 500 points
oie_oie_overlay45_zps4a5b86a7.gif

Don't let those big guys push you aside. Stand tall! rank= 300 points
oie_oie_overlay44_zps95d16936.gif

Well you ain't new anymore. rank= 150 points
oie_oie_overlay43_zps8eefc95e.gif

You are new. Do you have what it takes? rank= first rank

QuoteMaster...120 points

genebanner.png

Nuthin LOL

11bannergood.png

Last edited:

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
team_sky_island_hoppers_by_notelobo-d5k2ohk.png

Hello. As you can see, my name is Viker2. My special ops Island Hoppers were given direct orders from Notelobo himself to
conquer the Sevii Islands. But, instead of conquering it, we decided to cover it in ice!! We drove out Moltres and seized the Sevii Islands. However, after Notelobo disappeared, we stopped our campaign and are preparing ourselves....for the final strike...

RANKS.png

So to rank up, you need points. For now, every time you win a battle against a clan member, you gain 40 points. (Specific requirements are stated in first post.) However, you need to record the score of the battle, and post the record like this:
Opponent:
Score:
Your Division:
Opponent's Division:
Notes?:

The opponent must make sure of this score and agree. You cannot battle this person again if you won, but if you lost, you can challenge them again.

Ok, so, after you apply, you can optionally take part in a placement match. If you are assessed in a placement match, then you can be awarded:
0 points
150 points
300 points
500 points

according to your performance. Notice how these points are the requirements for the first four ranks. The placement match is optional of course, but it is recommended to do so and you don't lose anything.

oie_overlay1.gif

Leader Rank. Current leader: Me. Requirement: Have the forum name Viker2

CO-LEADER SPOT IS CURRENTLY OPEN, HOWEVER, NOT ANYONE CAN JUST FILL THIS POSITION

oie_oie_overlay54_zpsc9820c47.gif

Commander Rank: Congratulations!! You have reached the top of the ladder. You can finally lead the Island Hoppers to battle!Requirement:20,000 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay53_zps97daa00c.gif

Veteran Rank: Wow! You have almost accomplished your goal of being the top. One final leg to go!Requirement: 10,000 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay42_zps125de997.gif

Major Rank:Hmm.. pretty impressive. Your hard work and dedication has brought you this far. Do you have what it takes to get to the top? Requirement: 5,000 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay41_zps44b4e4e9.gif

General Rank: Ah, you've become a general. Not everyone can say that. However, you still have more to do!Requirement: 3,000 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay40_zps669b18d5-1.gif

Captain Rank: Nice. You've grown, young soldier. But don't stop now. You still have authority above you.Requirement: 1,500 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay39_zps11b574b4-1.gif

Warrior Rank: Yeah, I know. Dewgong ain't much of a warrior. But still, you're pretty respected. Remember to give all you have into the operation.Requirement:900 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay38_zps8189d81a-1.gif

Fighter Rank: Ah. You've become a fighter! You have some respect around the clan. Don't stop now!Requirements:500 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay35_zpsc2e9a4e2-1.gif

Soldier Rank: Not that impressive. You're somewhat formidable in battle. But not enough to be called up to the front lines.Requirement:300 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay36_zpsb4cfb633-1.gif

Apprentice Rank: Great. You ranked up. Now rank up again! Be great and increase your horizons!Requirement:150 points
None so far
oie_oie_overlay34_zpsaf00d3ef-1.gif

Newbie Rank: Congratulations! You got accepted! Now get some points and rank up. Requirement: Get accepted
Drizzleboy12
Archstaraptor
King EXO3
Kunaiman9u9
voidhawk 30 points
MusHarmonia
Aeolus
Legion of the Equinox

Last edited:

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Sky2-1.png

This is the Team Sky War Team. We are the elite battlers of Team Sky, sent out to battle rival guilds in the honorable name of Team Sky. The members of the team are the cream of the crop. They have done well to come up to this point.
A FEW RULES:
1. You must be a sub first, then be tested for a membership of the war team.
2. There is no 'challenging' for captain status; the admins will decide if there should be a change, then issue a test battle.
3. There are NO 'recommendations' for new members to be an automatic war team member. All must first be a sub, the tested.
4. Any other questions, please ask me or any other admin.

War Team Captain:
War Team Members:
Quotemaster
Ghosts of The Forums
Archstaraptor
Drizzleboy12
Viker2
Trident20
War Team Subs:Cyrius
MuseHarmonia

Please contact me if you would like to be a sub instead of a full-fledged member!

Last edited:

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
viker3frag_zpsf8ffa7e7.png

This is our special events post. this includes having every activity gaining double points for a week, having the opposite happen of the previous event stated, making you use a certain type of pokemon in battle for a week, and only that pokemon. for example, you can only have scizors on your team. Another one is having battle-streak-requirement decreased by 2 for a 3 days, which means you could get 50 points for winning a battle, and other wacky things that can make things more....interesting. The main goal of these would be to increase your battling skills and getting comfortable with other restrictions in a more 'fun' way.​
We have planned a special event. The date and time will be verified soon.

None so far.

CREDIT TO FROSTSTORM FOR THE MARVELOUS FRAG BANNER!!!

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Hi! Im Cyrius! Co-leader of The Island Hoppers and a huge fan of Ice Types! SO much in fact, i will reward anyone who shares my love for These underestimated forces! :D I was entrusted to take charge of any matters of the Island hoppers , such as Art and trade shops, RNG requests, as well as Renovate and create art (such as you see here) to make our Clan look it's best!

POKETRADEBANNER_zpsad8341aa.png
We have a variety of Different types of pokemon such as EV trained, Events, Flawless Shinies and more! help is always needed around the Shops of Team Sky! ask if theres anything you can take part in! You can also make a Trade Shop yourself and help Team Sky grow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;206;JoePotatoe's Potatatoe Farm;206;
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...toe-s-S-F-Potato-Farm&p=15639857#post15639857

Specializes in UT Flawless Shiny Pokemon, and EV Trained Competitive pokemon

RNG'ers: Drizzleboy12, QuoteMaster
Managers: JoePotatoe
Cloners: JoePotatoe
Must have Pokecheck data available when Requested
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;480;Harmonia's Breeding: ♀ + ♂ = ☺;480;
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?601005-Harmonia-s-Breeding-♀-♂-☺
specializes in Breeding Non-shiny pokemon

Workers: MuseHarmonia -Breeder
Assistants: Team Sky if Needed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I would like to work here!
Name to be called by:
Job applying for:
What you can do:
Average time you can Serve:

HOHOHOH_zps0cf1db9b.png
We have many wonderful artists and various types of art such as banners and userbars! Are you an artist? If so come apply for a job here! The more the merrier! WE can also take you under our wing, or you can make an Art Shop yourself to make our Clan Famous for its art!

Main Artists: Cyrius and Trident20
Artists: Drizzleboy12, Viker2
available art: Userbars, Banners, Xat Avitars, and more!

Hi! I would like to Help!
Shop Applying for:
Name to be called by:
Average time You can work on art daily:
Would you like to be a main, or secondary artist? (must be able to complete offers in a week for main Artist):
What you can make:
A little demonstration would be nice (not required):

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
btw, i can be a tutor(possibly) and an official team rater. according to note, im also some sort of authority figure? please explain bro.

Yeah im pretty sure you are. I think i will have to add that on my post. im sort of in charge of the "EXTRAS" Category.

LET ME KNOW IF THIS POST IS IN THE WAY OF ANYTHING!

trident20

ground types
cyrius can you put the xat in your signature. i think we should all go there now and chat about the rank points

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Psilo
What Division you are applying for; Subway Raider
Recommended by?:
Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days.
Games played?: At least one game from each generation of the main series
PO/Showdown access: Both
If yes what is your username: Varies
Wifi access (Yes/No): Yes, but I prefer PO/PS
Jobs interested in?: OU, UU, and ubers tutor. My knowledge in RU/NU is limited, and I'm completely clueless when it comes to LC lol.

trident20

ground types
Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Psilo
What Division you are applying for; Subway Raider
Recommended by?:
Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days.
Games played?: At least one game from each generation of the main series
PO/Showdown access: Both
If yes what is your username: Varies
Wifi access (Yes/No): Yes, but I prefer PO/PS
Jobs interested in?: OU, UU, and ubers tutor. My knowledge in RU/NU is limited, and I'm completely clueless when it comes to LC lol.

super accepted!!!

NoteLobo

Banned
We got Psilo back? Sweet =)

Status
Not open for further replies.