• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus™

Banned
Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Klaus
What Division you are applying for; umm...idk yet. i guess ill just be the police force
Recommended by?: ***** please
Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days. (i should probab:y take that out haha
Games played?: At least one game from each generation of the main series
PO/Showdown access: Showdown
If yes what is your username: generally on as "That Crazy Russian" or "Feranfellisamazing"
Wifi access (Yes/No): no
Jobs interested in?: OU tutor. and official team rating captain.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
What Division you are applying for; umm...idk yet. i guess ill just be the police force
Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days. (i should probab:y take that out haha
If yes what is your username: generally on as "That Crazy Russian" or "Feranfellisamazing"

lol, no one can accept that since you never said a division we are in charge of XD

NoteLobo

Banned
He has his own guys =) Plus we do owe him. When team sky started out it was basically Me, The other founders, Him, and Dragonwari. And he's a good friend of mine and a great battler and tutor. So I think he deserves his own division.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
He has his own guys =) Plus we do owe him. When team sky started out it was basically Me, The other founders, Him, and Dragonwari. And he's a good friend of mine and a great battler and tutor. So I think he deserves his own division.

I agree! :D hey we havent covered the Sinnoh region yet, is it going to be based there? (damn that means more work for me....)

trident20

ground types

SUPER accepted!

NoteLobo

Banned
I agree! :D hey we havent covered the Sinnoh region yet, is it going to be based there? (damn that means more work for me....)

Na he is just doing R&D. Professionally this time. Just ask him what he wants =)

NoteLobo

Banned
Research and Development. It means he is basically the guy to go to when you want to make a new team.

trident20

ground types
oh i can make good teams already. well not ubers.

so will he be training new guys.

so anyway note you should finish making your post look nice with the ranks and stuff. i think mine is done lol

drizzleboy12

Hey can anyone help me with my team for this upcoming nugget bridge tournament.

This is what I have so far

Muk @ Perism Berry
EVs: 244 HP 68 Atk 172 Def 4 SpD 20 Spd
Adamant nature
-Protect
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Shadow Sneak

The Defense EVs let it live a Earthquake from a jolly Garchomp and a psyshock from a timid latios. And special defense EVs are so it can take a draceo meteor dragon gem from a timid latios. It can KO latios and non yache berry garchomp after swagger. And KOs politoeds with thunder Punch after swagger. And the speed EVs are so it is faster than claydol so it can swagger Muk in trick room.

Claydol @ Pasho Berry
EVs: 252 HP 60 Def 196 SpD
Sassy nature
-Trick Room
-Swagger
-Psyshock
-Protect

I gave him the EVs to live a draceo meteor dragon gem from a modest latios and a crunch from and adamant tyranitar. I gave him swagger so he can swagger muk. I gave him psyshock to hit hitmontop hard.

NoteLobo

Banned
How about adding in Sash on Claydoll so you can get Trick Room up. I have used one myself on my old UU team and it is actually a lot more frail then you would assume or that the numbers would tell you. While it can take super powered attacks from some people anything supereffective and or stabbed of reasonable power kills it. So Focus sash so you can protect with Muk and get Trick Room up and then proceed to boost it with swagger. So the next member should be someone who can support a sweeping Muk well. How about a slow pokemon that can use Heal Pulse and has good coverage. I would use Lucario with a Quiet nature to take full advantage on Trick room. Try using this spread and set.

Lucario@Life Orb
Quite Nature
252 attack, 252 special attack, 4 hp
Heal Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Close Combat
Flash Cannon/Extreme Speed/Swords Dance/Nasty Plot

I really can't figure out what to use for the last move slot. But this should work nicely. Healing up Muk when it gets hurt and using its great coverage and lower then average speed to abuse trick room and make up for some things Muk misses.

drizzleboy12

Well Lucario is horrible in double battle because he is weak to almost every common VGC pokemon like Hitmontop, zapdos, garchomp, offensive Cresselia, and Hydreigon. And Claydol is too bulky to have a sash. But thanks for the suggestions=)

NoteLobo

Banned
Well I'm not the best with Doubles so I wouldn't know. I tried though =)

NoteLobo

Banned

Klaus™

Banned

o cool :) ill edit my post later, but ill probably do something like a job center? idk, but its no going to be my own division, probably some sub-division or something. ill talk to you note, about it.

Chingchar

Right guys I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to leave.... I thank everyone for experience and what people have taught about battling so thank you and goodbye.

NoteLobo

Banned
See you later then Chingchar!

Status
Not open for further replies.