• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Heh, I don't even know.
I think Genesect got banned from Ubers. So yeah.

Well thing is they don't use Smogon tiers there. And Genesect was sill OU 2 weeks after it was banned and they updated it. Plus Ive only been playing UU, so yeah... I wont use it though. Cant belive snow cloak is banned! DX

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Well thing is they don't use Smogon tiers there. And Genesect was sill OU 2 weeks after it was banned and they updated it. Plus Ive only been playing UU, so yeah... I wont use it though. Cant belive snow cloak is banned! DX

Snow cloak's banned? xO!
Damn, that sucks.

For a minute, I thought it was Smogon, so, I still don't know if Genesect is banned from OU. I'll have to check it up, it seems.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Snow cloak's banned? xO!
Damn, that sucks.

For a minute, I thought it was Smogon, so, I still don't know if Genesect is banned from OU. I'll have to check it up, it seems.

Sigh..... yep. Now Blizz breaks the evasion clause....DAMMIT WHY?! DX that's what I thought until I saw an excadril in a OU team on PO. PS uses smogon though.

Sigh..... yep. Now Blizz breaks the evasion clause....DAMMIT WHY?! DX that's what I thought until I saw an excadril in a OU team on PO. PS uses smogon though.

Sand Veil is also banned.
However, I do have an Ice Body Glaceon with HP Ground 70 if you need one.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Alright then :) man I miss the good ol days when this clan was lively and I was full of exitement being the newest member. :D

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Alright then :) man I miss the good ol days when this clan was lively and I was full of exitement being the newest member. :D

Me too, man.
Those were the days. Ah, nostalgia.
=P

And wow, I really....need to rank up.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Snow cloak's banned? xO!
Damn, that sucks.

They haven't been bothered to change it-Genesect is still useable in OU.
I still stick by the guidelines that if it's banned from ingame challenges such as PWT and the subway,it should be out of the competitive scene(i.e.in uber)

And by banning luck they're ruining the game too. I strongly believe that the only reason moody was banned is that the very thought of Bibarel in OU would be hilarious.

But now- of course-fun is apparently banned: it's now all about honing your skills in a luckless war against Garchomp Scizor and Heatran.
What kind of skill do they hope to demonstrate with that?
@Cyrius I used Glaceon for the first time the other day-it's a fantastic ice type and got me out of several scrapes-HP fire is great for Scizor switch-ins too :)

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Okay. I'm starting to think we may need to shut down the clan. We've been in a state of'preparing'(while we were actually fooling around), for weeks now. We don't have a proper war team, or any war team. and this place is..practically a xat. No talk about serebii whatsoever. just random topics. So, if we don't get our act together and act like a clan, we, Team Sky, are screwed. So:

1. Note, when you get on, put everybody on the war team. We'll do applications later. I sent you the art for the post via vm. dig it up.
2. After the first step, lets actually try to arrange a war with another clan. Like Pokemon Resistance or Creamery Command.
3. Lets get serious about this. We are a clan, not a xat. Lets be productive.
4. Advertise this clan. just like put: Join Team Sky, an awesome clan; in your sig. Maybe put some art with it also.
5. Lets try to keep ourselves like this. Declare more wars, recruit more people, be active on the forums.

INFO: If anyone doesn't want to be on the war team, post it or tell note. if you cannot 'do' war, post it before the war post is up.

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
perfect. *rubs hands maliciously.* i'll finally be on war team. i vote that we challenge someone. someone weak, though. we're just getting started after all.

Okay. I'm starting to think we may need to shut down the clan. We've been in a state of'preparing'(while we were actually fooling around), for weeks now. We don't have a proper war team, or any war team. and this place is..practically a xat. No talk about serebii whatsoever. just random topics. So, if we don't get our act together and act like a clan, we, Team Sky, are screwed. So:

1. Note, when you get on, put everybody on the war team. We'll do applications later. I sent you the art for the post via vm. dig it up.
2. After the first step, lets actually try to arrange a war with another clan. Like Pokemon Resistance or Creamery Command.
3. Lets get serious about this. We are a clan, not a xat. Lets be productive.
4. Advertise this clan. just like put: Join Team Sky, an awesome clan; in your sig. Maybe put some art with it also.
5. Lets try to keep ourselves like this. Declare more wars, recruit more people, be active on the forums.

INFO: If anyone doesn't want to be on the war team, post it or tell note. if you cannot 'do' war, post it before the war post is up.

I just want to warn you guys that I'm a bit rusty, plus I only battle on Showdown since my teams are incomplete on my cartridge.
I thought I should give you guys a heads up.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
hey. For warring a clan, decide on one thats new(er), but also look at the members. Crystalline Guard, Danger Inc., and Chaos Theory all have experienced, well-known battlers. Also, look at the war record. Post some suggestions of clans and advantages and disadvantages of warring that clan. REMEMBER: don't pick a weak clan, becuz winning weak clans will raise our ego. pick a moderate-weak clan for starters, get a rep, get more/better battlers, and war other clans.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
i give up. how about omega? i assume this will be their third war, as they currently have a 0-1 w/l.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
omega...they dont have a great rep. yeah, omega's an okay choice. except for the fact team sky already warred them in the past...
skies of the phoenix is also an okay choice

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
omega...they dont have a great rep. yeah, omega's an okay choice. except for the fact team sky already warred them in the past..

i'd assume givin our humongous war chat and war post with them, they'd be happy to war us again.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
hmm..idk if that was sarcasm, but..after the war team's up and after they're done with their war with skies of the phoenix, i suppose we could propose the idea to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.