• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Wait where was all of this at? o.o I don't follow what had just happened

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Deoxys-D is a very difficult pokemon to stop because of its high speed,defences and complementing movepool allowing it to set up hazards on the foe too easily.A Taunt from anything-even Sableye and Whimsicott-aren't surefire counters since magic coat has a huge +4 priority.Likelihood is you'll taunt yourself.
Basically,I think he was just too easy to use in OU.
And he's a legendary.
And I really don't understand why most legendaries aren't automatically uber because of their gargantuan BSTs and complimenting movepools.

Narin

The Forest Sage
Deoxys-D is a very difficult pokemon to stop because of its high speed,defences and complementing movepool allowing it to set up hazards on the foe too easily.A Taunt from anything-even Sableye and Whimsicott-aren't surefire counters since magic coat has a huge +4 priority.Likelihood is you'll taunt yourself.
And he's a legendary.
And I really don't understand why most legendaries aren't automatically uber because of their gargantuan BSTs and complimenting movepools.

Agreed with the whole "all legendaries in uber" notion. LOL my most hated pokemon is a jirachi using flinch hax D:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Same. _ _
Hopefully he'll be the next to move up...

So who will be subbing for Ghost in the war now he's been banned?I could,as I have teams on PO and PS(would prefer to avoid wifi).

Last edited:
And he's a legendary.

All legends in Ubers? Don't make me laugh! There are legends like Raikou and Zapdos that are completely manageable by regular pokemon. <.<

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
To clarify:by legendaries,I mean the stuff that's banned from the battle subway.Raikou,Zapdos etc. are fine.

They've been banned for a reason,and Nintendo definitely know what those reasons are.

To clarify:by legendaries,I mean the stuff that's banned from the battle subway.Raikou,Zapdos etc. are fine.

They've been banned for a reason,and Nintendo definitely know what those reasons are.

I know what you mean but pokemon on that list like Victini, Jirachi, Shaymin-Land, and Mew are manageable despite the fact that Jirachi abuses serene grace hax, in fact they don't have overpowered base stats at all it's just 100's across the board.

Klaus™

Banned
And he's a legendary.

lol? my respect for you just died.
if you seriously think every legendary should be banned, just because it has a "prestiige" that has nothing to do with comp viability, then you sir, need to relearn everything you know about comp.

that battle subway notion is stupid. one word: phione. it sucks. like, "luvdisc-level" sucks. theres absolutely no reason to ban it.

thats not even how the banning process works. if it has gargantuan stats its banned. i.e. reshiram. unless it can easily be checked or countered by common pokemon and doesnt overcentralize the meta. not because its "legendary." by this, meloetta should also be uber.

the only reason most of those on the battle subway list are banned are because they are events. jirachi, deoxys, mew, shaymin, victini, manaphy, genesect, keldeo, celebi, meloetta.

as to deo-d being banned, im glad. it overcentralized the meta way too much. enough that it basically killed stall. yeah, if that doesnt constitute a ban idk what does.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I really couldn't care less if anybody had any respect for me-I never have been a competitive player.

Never mind: I don't like where this discussion's going, and knowing what has happened before...forget it. I see little reason to stay anymore, and have more important things to worry about.

Best of luck to all of you though-perhaps I'll see you elsewhere :)

MuseHarmonia

~♥Raichu♥~
I really couldn't care less if anybody had any respect for me-I never have been a competitive player.

Never mind: I don't like where this discussion's going, and knowing what has happened before...forget it. I see little reason to stay anymore, and have more important things to worry about.

Best of luck to all of you though-perhaps I'll see you elsewhere :)

I'm with you.
I hate competetive battling.
Because I don't know how to do it...

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Its sad to see you go arch. and i know how you feel about competitive battling. I dont like it as much as a good old casual battle even though im great at it, or when i had no idea about tiers and we used non legendary pokemon. Ah.. those were the days... ^.^

I guess that's why i like UU so much, its got the least amount of usable legendaries, it has more freedom, and theres no annoying Paraflinchers (with the exception of togekiss) or Fire type only weaknesses, and Not as many pokmeon can learn entry hazards.

So about the war, whos gonna sub for GOTF?

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
R.I.P. GOTF.
You were a great member here.

I wish I can do it, but, I'm not in the war team, because I'm a Subway Raider.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
R.I.P. GOTF.
You were a great member here.

I wish I can do it, but, I'm not in the war team, because I'm a Subway Raider.

I wonder why he got banned...

That isnt a reason why you cant, you are just not a part of the war team. i should VM Klaus

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Yeah, I know.
Besides, I don't even have what it takes to be in it. =/

Hmmm, maybe we should have a tutoring session for all of the recent members on the xat so they can learn while they battle.

God I Wanna Battle so Badly Right now....

PO, PS, or Wifi anybody?! please...?

Status
Not open for further replies.