• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Wow....all that talk about a ban list change...I feel like I'm in the yugioh community all over again...and yea I'd sub in the war team but....yeaaaaaaaa

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
lol, thats how i felt too :p

btw the new PMD Demo is out, and you can continue on your progress from the demo to the full game and you wont lose a thing :D

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
I made the awesomest VGC team

Based around a nigh indestructible magic bounce slaking (yay skill swap)
With full special defense+ HP investment, magic bounce, slack off, and dual screens up, it's just so goddamn monstrous, and bulk up just makes him more ridiculous. The only threat is good users of sableye, and smart Twavers who status slaking during the first turn.
EDIT: will be posting some replays soon

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
Good job in the war, everyone :)

We should get the gyms up and running and some real battling progress underway.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I also need to reallly finish getting my team worked up >.< God damn naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 distracting me....it's calling to me right nowww D:<

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Guys, I might be leaving
I'll still hang around the clan and such, But I'm off to search for a more competitive clan.
I really want to have proper competitive discussions, with more than 1 or 2 people.

As I said, As lon as you guys Are fine with It, I'll still hang around c:'

I'm not leaving just yet, if I find nothing Of interest I will be staying.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Username: swamp or Swampert
Division: Island raiders
Recommended by: No one
Reason: Cause its a cool clan my first pokemon expirience was on sky tower and i want to join
Po/Showdown access: yes
Interested job: Team builder
Games played: ruby sapphire ...(trust me its a long list)

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Guys, I might be leaving
I'll still hang around the clan and such, But I'm off to search for a more competitive clan.
I really want to have proper competitive discussions, with more than 1 or 2 people.

As I said, As lon as you guys Are fine with It, I'll still hang around c:'

I'm not leaving just yet, if I find nothing Of interest I will be staying.

Hey what do you mean? ive asked for battles 3 times today! and so did MuseHarmonia and Klause! I even Took GOTF's place on the war!

Username: swamp or Swampert
Division: Subway raiders
Recommended by: No one
Reason: Cause its a cool clan and i want to join
Po/Showdown access: no
Interested job: Team builder

Due to the Absence of GOTF, I ACCEPT YOU Welcome Swamp! :D

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Hey what do you mean? ive asked for battles 3 times today! and so did MuseHarmonia and Klause! I even Took GOTF's place on the war!

I mean a LARGER competitive community, with GOTF gone, there's about 5 competitive players left, and some are pretty inactive.

Plus I've been here forever, and I've thought this over quite a bit, for quite a while.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I see. Well, I am also fairly new. I joined about a month ago but I am not very active because I am very busy. Welcome to the division!

Well thank you, and I can understand, my life isn't exactly leisurely either haha, but I'm loyal to my commitments to the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.