• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman

Jorge565

Magikarp
You guys im leaving the clan because I'm not even active on here no use being in this clan sorry for leaving

trident20

ground types
Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Lunarfox. Fox works for short.
What Division you are applying for; I used to be in research... Honestly wherever you think I will work best.
Recommended by?: Originally by Note... No one now I guess.
Reasons for Joining: I liked being a part of this team.
Games played?: Red, Blue, Yellow, Emerald, Snap, Black, Diamond, Pearl, Fire red, Leaf green,
PO/Showdown access (Yes/No): PO Yes. I don't know about Showdown I have never tried it.
If yes what is your username: Lunarfox on PO.
Wifi access (Yes/No): When I need it yeah but my teams on my ds are... pretty bad atm.
Jobs interested in?: Wherever I fit best. But like I said I used to be a team builder. Not the best but... Eh.

lol accepted
welcome back!

LunarFox

Sand Trainer
Thanks a ton new boss! I will help when I can. I can't always be on but I will try my best. I need to rebuild all my teams... Oh man this is gonna be a pain... Let me know if anyone needs help or anything. I will be happy to help out where I can.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Thanks a ton new boss! I will help when I can. I can't always be on but I will try my best. I need to rebuild all my teams... Oh man this is gonna be a pain... Let me know if anyone needs help or anything. I will be happy to help out where I can.

If you need any help I'd be glad to offer what little knowledge I have hahaha, or if you just need a sparring partner

...Here's an old VGC battle I had, I thought I erased it a while ago.

77-63331-90626 I don't know why he didn't go for surf after Gastrodon died.

Last edited:

LunarFox

Sand Trainer
VGC is Video Game Championship rules I do believe. And I would love to spar after I iron out the ev's for my team on PO lol... All my notes are.... Eh. Anyway I know what my team is. Scolipede. Weezing. Gengar. Venusaur. Skuntank and Nidoking. Always open to help though lol. Oh and does anyone know where I could find someone to make me a badge?.. I never even got to make one way back when I had my team in full swing lol...

Edit: Almost forgot lol... I am a poison master. That and Sunny weather. But I will always run my poison team as my main. I can make almost any team though.

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
VGC is Video Game Championship rules I do believe. And I would love to spar after I iron out the ev's for my team on PO lol... All my notes are.... Eh. Anyway I know what my team is. Scolipede. Weezing. Gengar. Venusaur. Skuntank and Nidoking. Always open to help though lol. Oh and does anyone know where I could find someone to make me a badge?.. I never even got to make one way back when I had my team in full swing lol...

Edit: Almost forgot lol... I am a poison master. That and Sunny weather. But I will always run my poison team as my main. I can make almost any team though.

I'm a waster master but i use milotic And Swampurt for now i need more pokemon and to find a good badge maker go to Ocean of art

Last edited:

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I've never really considered myself a specific type master, I enjoy water types but I wouldn't say mastered. I would like to think of myself as a type master one day lol

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I've never really considered myself a specific type master, I enjoy water types but I wouldn't say mastered. I would like to think of myself as a type master one day lol

When I first meet u seemed like a fighting type master but after going thru the magi marl troll phase a normal type plus I can ussaly find your perfect partner for instance tridents would be Scalamence, mine would be Milotic, Kunia yours would be a Lucario, Lunar I see yours as a Drapion and if u want to know about yours pm me and I will awnser ASAP

LunarFox

Sand Trainer
Being a type master is tons of hard work lol. And I like to think my partner would be Ninetales but I see how Drapion could also work. Anyway... if anyone wants to battle me on PO just send me a PM with when and where. For some reason I got banned on the PO main server so I have to test my teams and stuff on the reborn server.... Eh.

Edit: Um... Cannot find Ocean of Art. PM me about it please. Don't want to get a spam warning or anything on either of us. Safe>Sorry.

Last edited:
Lol, I'm back :3. Hi there LunarFox, nice to meet you. If I had to specialize in a specific type, it would probably be dark. Alot of my favorite Pokemon are dark types, despite the fact that my absolute favorite type is ice. The truth is, I don't like that many Pokemon of the ice type, besides Glaceon.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Yea I have really been enjoying the fighting types for a while now haha they are pretty fun but I dunno if Lucario would be the partner for me....

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
I'm back. So, now. I can say what i want to say:
@Trident: 3 weeks ago you promised me a finished tourney what would take a weekend AND a war team captain. Don't try to say that not alot of people were here; 3 weeks ago, nobody had left yet, so you have no excuses.
@Swampurtz: Man, IDC about your punctuation, but you need to stop spamming. You have 'improved' SLIGHTLY over time, but seriously, you need to stop.
@LunarFox: Welcome to the clan. I remember you, the only challenger of the Team Sky challenge. But, I'm afraid that Team Sky may not go on for a long time, so, sorry you had to join this guild as it is now.
@Quotemaster: Congrats, you are, in my opinion, the most active and on-topic person in this guild. Thanks, and congrats.
@The rest of you all: I don't even know WHERE to start on explain how screwed up this clan is: spam, almost no competitiveness between members, few members, talking about matching types and such, etc.

BTW y'all, I'm probably going to leave, so, if I do, just saying, you'll be left with two admins, about 4 members, and no one able to change the war team, events, and Island Hoppers posts. So, yeah. You should try to NOT make me leave. Just saying.

I don't even know WHERE to start on explain how screwed up this clan is: spam, almost no competitiveness between members, few members, talking about matching types and such, etc.

BTW y'all, I'm probably going to leave, so, if I do, just saying, you'll be left with two admins, about 4 members, and no one able to change the war team, events, and Island Hoppers posts. So, yeah. You should try to NOT make me leave. Just saying.

I was getting worried about you. As for my lack of competitive battles, I've been in a rut (losing battles I shouldn't be losing) so I went on battling haitus so I could come back with a fresh state of mind, plus I was setting up to RNG my roamer in my White version and was trying to get the stationaries out of the way.

Last edited:

LunarFox

Sand Trainer
Welcome back Viker long time no see bro. And I am more than up for competition. Just not on Wifi lol... Oh and I should update my challenge banner. I did all but the shiny ones... And I am really sorry to hear the guild is in bad shape. But like I said I am Always up for a challenge or anything needed of me.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I'm back. So, now. I can say what i want to say:
@Trident: 3 weeks ago you promised me a finished tourney what would take a weekend AND a war team captain. Don't try to say that not alot of people were here; 3 weeks ago, nobody had left yet, so you have no excuses.
@Swampurtz: Man, IDC about your punctuation, but you need to stop spamming. You have 'improved' SLIGHTLY over time, but seriously, you need to stop.
@LunarFox: Welcome to the clan. I remember you, the only challenger of the Team Sky challenge. But, I'm afraid that Team Sky may not go on for a long time, so, sorry you had to join this guild as it is now.
@Quotemaster: Congrats, you are, in my opinion, the most active and on-topic person in this guild. Thanks, and congrats.
@The rest of you all: I don't even know WHERE to start on explain how screwed up this clan is: spam, almost no competitiveness between members, few members, talking about matching types and such, etc.

I actually take this as a pretty damn big insult, I've been on everyday, posting to the thread about topics I thought were considered "On-topic". I've also been on PS everyday training so i CAN battle more competitively and showing my battle replays on the thread for criticism/advice on my plays/teams etc. If that counts as spam and none of that even registers to you then I don't even know what the hell I'm doing here.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
I wasn't/didn't address you actually. When i said, 'the rest of you', it was a general term for the people who actually DO spam and talk about which pokemon matches who.

Status
Not open for further replies.