• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
no sarcasm. so. i think i should be war captain. jk.

waiting on note to put me on the war list.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
so.. I want to make a new BW2 OU team, but idk which pokemon to use. hear are my 'preferences':

preferred pokemon:
Kyurem-B
gyarados
dragonite
latios
landorus therian
thundurus therian
politoed
toxicroak
deoxys-d
scizor
espeon
conkeldurr

the above are my favorite pokemon to have on a team. and the ones i usually have on my teams.

preferred team roles:
-set-upper/rapid-spinner
-fast physical sweeper
-stall/advantageous weather inducer/wall
-fast special sweeper
-bulky physical tank
-fast physical and special sweeper/offensive cleric

please give advice.

NOTICE; THE ADVICE YOU GIVE DOESN'T HAVE TO MATCH THE PREFERENCES. I'M JUST STATING MY PREFERENCES. SO, PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM RESTRICT YOU. THANKS.

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Actually, lando t is one of, if not the best defensive pivot in today's meta game.

Landorus-Therian @Leftovers
Intimidate
Impish
252hp 56atk 200def
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-U-Turn
Their ARE several other ev spreads, sorry I accidentally turned caps lock on .-. Anyway, I prefer this one. I believe ou hit a jump point reaching 300 defense, hit points are obviously maxed, and the rest are thrown into attack, and he hits pretty damn hard harder then +natured base 110 Pokemon. A good partner is rotom-w, but I'm getting tired and a cramp from writing on my iPad, so I'll give more sets later.

Happy new year s, guys!

Edit: if you do a battle with me, you'll get to see my team, which is quite good as once in a blue moon my twisted mind spits out a real gem.

Last edited:

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
thanks bro. i'll add it.
EDIT: Wait, does the landorus lead, cuz it has stealth rocks, so...yeah. just wondering.

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
it can led, or not. i don't usually lead with rocks on some teams.

so, rotom.

Rotom-W @Leftovers
Levitate
Modest
184hp 4def 144sp.atk 176spe
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Will-o-Wisp/T-Wave
-Pain Split/Hp Ice
i recommend pain split, and i also like t-wave, as rotom makes a great para spreader. although what you use is up to you and should be chosen to support your team.

and scizor goes nice with rotom.

Scizor @Choice Scarf
Technician
Adamant
252Atk 252Spe 4 anything else
-U-Turn
-Bullet Punch
-Aerial Ace
-Superpowr
although most go for the raw power of band, scarf makes scizor an excellent lead, and gives you a nice sense of happpiness being able to outspeed many that it couldn't with band.

252Atk Technician Scizor (+Atk) Aerial Ace vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Volcarona (+Def): 54% - 64% (204 - 240 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
252Atk Technician Scizor (+Atk) Superpower vs 252HP/0Def Leftovers Flash Fire Heatran (Neutral): 70% - 83% (274 - 324 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

although you lose the ohko on heatran, volcy can no longer safely switch into scizor, which is a bonus. and after a little spikes and rocks, you can ohko heatran.

just ask if you'd like me to suggest more sets. i really can't do anything else with my knowledge of overused ****.

Klaus™

Banned
They haven't been bothered to change it-Genesect is still useable in OU.
I still stick by the guidelines that if it's banned from ingame challenges such as PWT and the subway,it should be out of the competitive scene(i.e.in uber)

And by banning luck they're ruining the game too. I strongly believe that the only reason moody was banned is that the very thought of Bibarel in OU would be hilarious.

But now- of course-fun is apparently banned: it's now all about honing your skills in a luckless war against Garchomp Scizor and Heatran.

are you stupid? the evasion clause is put into effect because after 1 double team etc, its pretty much a guaranteed sweep. to focus the metagame on luck-based turns, i.e. hitting that evasive poke, it turns most battles not fun. moody has the chance to boost evasion, thats why its banned. that and protect use. it requires zero skill to use.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
are you stupid? the evasion clause is put into effect because after 1 double team etc, its pretty much a guaranteed sweep. to focus the metagame on luck-based turns, i.e. hitting that evasive poke, it turns most battles not fun. moody has the chance to boost evasion, thats why its banned. that and protect use. it requires zero skill to use.

This. .

Well, we can cross Skies Of The Phoenix off our "To War List" Skamory just shut it down.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
What are with these new clans coming and going? Anyways sorrry for holding you guys up, my internet went down, and I can barely do PS sometimes on my phone.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Guys, I've been trying to put this off, but I will be leaving after this war.

I have my own dreams, I'm thinking of starting my own clan.

I think we have to choose from a new buffet of targets, I think the Sentient Dragons, Perpetual Motion, or Age of Shoguns are good first targets.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT

I'm one of those people who still sees this as a computer game.
It's clear to me that there aren't many mega mushroom fans in this clan if they despise this "broken","zero skill" factor which makes a match more enjoyable for the lesser experienced ^ ^
If you lose a game as a result of a rampaging Bibarel,that's just your poor luck.
3/4 accuracy in a turn? Ouch :rolleyes: I have other things to worry about.
You can solve the luck based "problem" with multiple different methods,such as raising your accuracy or nullifying their boosts.Ever heard of haze?Clear Smog?Taunt?Status and entry hazards,particularly Toxic spikes,will also sort it out quickly.
And this is considering somebody is prepared to rely on poor luck to win a match.And making way for substitute and protect means only two move are available for covering other threats.

Plenty of room for preventing unholy beaver annihilation,methinks.

Last edited:

Styxa

Team Builder
Spoken like a true legend ^

Status
Not open for further replies.