• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I mean a LARGER competitive community, with GOTF gone, there's about 5 competitive players left, and some are pretty inactive.

Plus I've been here forever, and I've thought this over quite a bit, for quite a while.

Well I had a proposition that we would have a competetive tutoring session on the Xat or PS/PO so we could have more competitive battlers. so far Kunai, Muse are interested. I already asked them on VM. that way we could have a more competitive battlers instead of yet loosing another and not letting history repeat itself like it did on Team Sky 1.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Well I had a proposition that we would have a competetive tutoring session on the Xat or PS/PO so we could have more competitive battlers. so far Kunai, Muse are interested. I already asked them on VM. that way we could have a more competitive battlers instead of yet loosing another and not letting history repeat itself like it did on Team Sky 1.

I really would love to get into more competitive battling, its a skill I don't have now and would extend me just past titles of just a small town breeder haha.

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
You won't rally ose me, I'm not really active, and I'll cheeck in whenever I come online.
If I coud join 2 clans that would probably be the best, I'm not sure if it's like, legal tho.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
im wondering right now if any1 plays Pokemon vortex cause i,m looking for some accounts to train on

If u don't and want to hears the Link to the website

http://www.pokemon-vortex.com/

Not trying to advertise it just saying there teh link if u want to join

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
You won't rally ose me, I'm not really active, and I'll cheeck in whenever I come online.
If I coud join 2 clans that would probably be the best, I'm not sure if it's like, legal tho.

No its not unfortunately, a certain someone learned that o_O

well are you up for PO,PS or Wifi right now Kunai? i could help you a little right now.

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
No its not unfortunately, a certain someone learned that o_O

well are you up for PO,PS or Wifi right now Kunai? i could help you a little right now.

Well I only have currently the 6 pokemon that you fought before that are even battle ready at this point...but yea I would be hahah.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Well I only have currently the 6 pokemon that you fought before that are even battle ready at this point...but yea I would be hahah.

lol, well you could always make a team on PO or PS, or would you like to learn more about team building first?

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
lol, well you could always make a team on PO or PS, or would you like to learn more about team building first?

As a breeder by heart and soul, team building would probably be the best, the better I can make a pokemon, the more I will know for breeding them.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
If you want to have alot of competitive battling, then just be on PO or PS or the xat more often. I can help 'tutor' people in Wifi OU since I've been playing OU since i was like 5 years old. That was NOT on purpose, but i coincidentally always used OU pokemon.

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Guys I'm officially leaving.
I'll be joining creamery command, I gave it a look and it's massive, and the Xat and PO channel are way more active than ours.
Plus if they eat us that bad, they oughta be good right?
I hope I'll be welcome to hang around c:

MuseHarmonia

~♥Raichu♥~
I would love to learn how to battle better...
I am a war sub, but...battling is hard for me. xD
That's why I'm the breeder

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I'm confused am I officially part of team sky? ._.

Yeah you are, sorry, theres been a lot going on lately, and we havent had any time to officialy welcome you. WELCOME!~ :D

I would love to learn how to battle better...
I am a war sub, but...battling is hard for me. xD
That's why I'm the breeder

Well I can help you on PO or PS :D i can show you what you need to make an effective team

Last edited:

Jorge565

Magikarp
I'm kinda new to serebiiforums so I newer help unders what each job does and what guilds Do .-.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I'm kinda new to serebiiforums so I newer help unders what each job does and what guilds Do .-.

well the jobs are like breeders and tutors, and guilds go battle other guilds called wars as well as a few other things.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ok so how do i get ranked up in my division ( what i mean is what game do we play in and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.