• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team them Espeon-Umbreon BRuhs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeDEMDREADS!!!

IhateMarioOnWiFiChat
Umbreon @Leftovers
Careful
Ev’s: 252 hp and s.def
Moves:
Baton pass
Wish
Taunt
Toxic

I decided to use him because this team is based in the brotherhood of Umbreon and Espeon, + he only has two weaknesses, just like Dusknoir. “Black-Bruh”

Gyarados @Leftovers/Life orb
Jolly
Ev’s: 200hp/176atk/134spd
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Ice fang
Earthquake

Taunt could go on Gyarados, but if it’s on another Pokemon it could open a new possibility, Ice Fang. This in turn might be great for sweeping OU dragons. The other reason why I chose this Pokemon is because it can switch into Umbreon’s two weaknesses and, get a DDance in from a switch. “Quan-Jing”.

Swampert @Leftovers
Adamant/impish
Ev’s: 200hp/176atk/134def
Moves:
Stealth rock
Earthquake
Avalanche/Curse
Waterfall

What a tank! This guy covers Gyarados’s weaknesses to electric and rock which could be a serious problem. “What a Tank!”

Crobat @Black sludge
Jolly
Ev’s: 252hp and speed
Moves:
Haze
Hypnosis
Whirlwind
Roost

MUHUHAHHAHA!!! >:D Grass attacks will run into him when they think they’ll be taking down “What a Tank!” Any “mo ofo” that think they can get a Dance in over Crobat must be dumb, because of Crobat’s “Uber Speed”. “iLoLaTgRaSs”? I LOL at grass

Espeon @ Choice specs/wise glasses
Timid
Ev’s: 252 s.atk and spd
Moves:
Psychic
Shadow ball
[Hp]Electric
Grass Knot/ Reflect/ Light screen/ Calm Mind

Here he is the 2nd in the Umbreon-Espeon Team theme. I have no clue what to give Espeon in his last move slot, what should it be? Any way Espeon owns and has nice base stats in s.atk and spd. “Purple-Bruh”

Forettress@ Leftovers (Yeah I know, like everyone in my team has this item, SO?)
Relaxed
Ev’s: 252 def and HP
Moves:
Spikes
Explosion
Gyro Ball
Rapid spin

I need a spinner that knew spikes so, BAM! ”Left Nut”

pLEASE DONT POST "HERRA WEAK-OR "STARMIE-WEAK" YOU GET INFRACTED and that really doesnt help me out.

aquasuicune

Umbreon only has two weaknesses, but they're both pretty common. The moveset you have on him right now begs for heracross, medicham, breloom and machamp to come in. Heck, swords dance weavile could get a pretty nice set up. Another problem with your umbreon (besides the fact that it's an umbreon) is it's EV's. As you should have noticed, all of the major umbreon killers I mentioned are all physical sweepers, and you don't have any EV's in defense, which leaves umbreon a lot less durable than you might think.
You also have umbreon leading, but breloom and weavile are also quite common leads which will kill you. Umbreon just can't do much to any of the common leads.

Dragon dancing jolly gyarados? Seems a bit unneccesary, when you could use adamant.

What exactly do you hope to accomplish with crobat? You'll put something to sleep and then discover that the sleep clause actually exists. Haze+whirlwind is repetitive. Also, you say people can't boost against crobat? Agiligross says hi, especially ones with thunderpunch. Anyone with a speed of 264 or higher can also do any sort of speed boosting and be faster than you. If you whirlwind them out, they'll get a free attack no matter what due to whirlwind's priority.

Go with grass knot in espeon's last slot with the choice specs, and realize that alakazam can do the exact same role with the exact same moveset much better.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Gyarados could use Life Orb over Lefties, since it isn't a bulky set, LO raises your power since you're running an unnecessary Jolly Nature.

And why exactly do you need that Crobat? It has no attacks, besides a useful Hazer, and what else? Take a Grass hit for Swampert? That's it? What a waste of a team slot.

Speaking of Swampert, Impish please. Swampert has nothing to do wwith Adamant, since iy doesn't have the Speed for a sweeper.

Umbreon fails. It just asks for Heracross, Ape, and Cario to end its life.

Aquasuicune helped with Espeon.

Foretress is the only Pokemon that should be left untouched.

REPLACE CROBAT AND POSSIBLY UMBREON. THEY ONLY HELP HERACROSS AND OTHERS TO SWEEP.

aquasuicune

Gyarados could use Life Orb over Lefties, since it isn't a bulky set, LO raises your power since you're running an unnecessary Jolly Nature.

And why exactly do you need that Crobat? It has no attacks, besides a useful Hazer, and what else? Take a Grass hit for Swampert? That's it? What a waste of a team slot.

Speaking of Swampert, Impish please. Swampert has nothing to do wwith Adamant, since iy doesn't have the Speed for a sweeper.

Umbreon fails. It just asks for Heracross, Ape, and Cario to end its life.

Aquasuicune helped with Espeon.

Foretress is the only Pokemon that should be left untouched.

REPLACE CROBAT AND POSSIBLY UMBREON. THEY ONLY HELP HERACROSS AND OTHERS TO SWEEP.

Never thought I'd hear someone say crobat helps heracross sweep. The sad part is it's true.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Never thought I'd hear someone say crobat helps heracross sweep. The sad part is it's true.

I tell's 'em likes I see's 'em.
His Crobat can only hope to Whirlwind, which CB and CScarf Hera's won't care much about.
Hypnosis can cause the dismay of a somewhat rare Sleep-talker set to sweep.
What's Umbreon gonna do? Sit and wait for death? Toxic just brings Guts into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.