• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Themes You've Used

MidnightHo-Oh

Inspired the Name Theme's thread, I'm curious what kinds of different themes you've used in building your teams, and perhaps what inspired them. For example, here are a few I've used:

-- Dual Color Team: Inspired by Stunky and Skuntank's purple and cream being their main two colors, I built a team of Pokémon with similar emphasis on just two colors, such as Abomasnow, Bunnelby, Liepard, Meowstic, and Azumarill among others

-- Nocturnal Team: Inspired by the various bat Pokémon, this team was largely dominated by Crobat, Swoobat, Noivern, G-Max Butterfree, Noctowl, and Nidoking (honorary "land bat")

-- Team Fluffy: What started as a Normal-type monotype run transitioned into Pokémon who simply looked fluffy, with key members being Wooloo, Whimsicott, Swirlix, Volcarona, Minccino, and G-Max Eevee

Last edited: