• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Thundiclus

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
So I decided to make this team and made an rmt for it so it can get better. So far this team has been great and doesnt lose often. Any advice or anything of that sort i welcomed. Be as critising as you need be as long as it helps my team. I'm not planning on replacing any members but I've had dusclops in doubt so if you have a replacment for dusclops then suggest something and how it would help. So heres the team:

Team Thundiclus

642.gif

genie guy (Thundurus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

This Thunderus is an excellent lead. He stops entry hazard pokemon in thier tracks with taunt, which always goes first because of prankster. Thunderus then proceeds to nasty plot should I predict a switch or hit them with his life-orb boosted attacks. With hidden power ice he also gets rid of some threats while he also gets neutral coverage with thunderbolt, unless a magnezone switches in but he usually comes in late game.

479_rotom_wash_1_m.png

rotom-WTF (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-W. Now this is a bulky washing machine that can take hits without ev investment. Hydro pump for powerfull STAB and for grounds that try to switch in on thunderbolt. HP fire 2KOs those pesky ferrothorns who usually completely wall rotom-W. It can also deel with magnezone and other steels. Thunderbolt is good reliable STAB and Will-o-wisp destroys potential sweepers.

534.gif

derpclown (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Atk / 4 Def / 80 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Stone Edge
- Payback

A conkelderp set that works good.He works perfectly with reuniclus. Flame orb makes his attack sky rocket thanks to his ability, guts, and also protects him from toxic. Bulk up heightens its already great attack and makes him bulkier and with all that hp investment, he isnt easy to take down. Mach punch easily takes down many things after a couple of bulk ups, and has prioity. Stone edge takes care of flying types and is a strong attack in general. Payback is for those psychic types should he survive a hit from one. It also covers ghosts that switch in on mach punch and takes them down.

Dusclops.gif

ghosty (Dusclops) (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Mean Look
- Night Shade
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Dusclops' defence is really high. But now that it gets eviolite, its defences are a lot better than its evolved form. Max evs for defence and special defence. only 4 hp to fully take advantage of pain split, which is often used when Ghosty wears down and the hp difference between the opponent and Ghosty is high. Used offencively to reduce opponents hp, and as a healing move to heal hp. Mean look stops the opponent from switching and will-o-wisp stops sweepers and makes dusclops even harder to take down.Night shade means that dusclops can hit for 100hp regardless of stats.

639.gif

rhino (Terrakion) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- x-scissor
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge

Terrakion is an awesome sweeper on this team. Air balloon to protect it from ground type moves, most specifically earthquake, until its hit. Stone edge hits what earthquake doesnt, and is a STAB move. X-sissor for coverage. Sacred sword completely ignores the opponents stat changes, so he can destroy pokes that spent endless turns setting up, which is why i chose it over close combat.

579.gif

cell (Reuniclus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SAtk / 100 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

This reuniclus works really well with conkelderp.Thanks to his ability, he takes absolutely zero damage from weather and toxic and burn, which means he can easily switch in on a predicted toxic or will-o-wisp. Bulk means he can take neutral, and in some cases, super effective hits, without being scarred. Calm mind boosts spatk and spdefence, and if he can get enough in, nothing can get in reuniclus' way. psyshock takes care of chansey and blissey or generally any special wall who thinks they can wall this guy. energy ball takes jellicent and rotom-W. focus blast for heatran, ferrothorn or basically anything that is weak against it.

Go ahead and post any improvements. Any feedback will be taken into account. Thanks!​

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
It's a common misconception that HP should be reduced on Dusclops. Any value that it has in increasing Pain Split power is insignificant compared with the amount that HP helps Dusclops survive. Run max HP EVs and IVs, and tell your friends to do the same. It's a nasty rumor. DUSCLOPS SHOULD ALWAYS RUN MAX HP!

I would also run a more powerful fighting move instead of Stone Edge on Conkeldurr, as that doesn't significantly increase the already great coverage of Dark/Fighting.

Last edited:

asterat

Banned
I am the only one that runs trick reuniclus *sigh*

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
It's a common misconception that HP should be reduced on Dusclops. Any value that it has in increasing Pain Split power is insignificant compared with the amount that HP helps Dusclops survive. Run max HP EVs and IVs, and tell your friends to do the same. It's a nasty rumor. DUSCLOPS SHOULD ALWAYS RUN MAX HP!

I would also run a more powerful fighting move instead of Stone Edge on Conkeldurr, as that doesn't significantly increase the already great coverage of Dark/Fighting.

yeeaah ok ill see if higher hp works better as this dusclops works quite well.

and I've been thinking of drain punch on conkelderp or hammer arm..power or healing..