• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Toon; Saving Toon World (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
************************Intro******************************
"Castform, Toon cards are so cool, huh"

[Yeah!!! I wish I was Toon...] said Castform

"It would be cool, HEY, I just remeber! The Mossdeep City fair is open, LETS GO! Lets go to a Pokemon Center, first. I nned Aerodactyl to take me there."

The 2 ran all the way there. They were in Petalburg City. When the made it, the computer was jammed...

"MAN! Uhmmm... Nurse Joy, can I use your laptop??"

"Yeah," said Nurse Joy, "It's in the back room, Chansey, can you show him!"

[Okay...] said Chancey.

"Do you know how to use this type of laptops, Chancey?"

[Yup, I use it for all the Chanceys shifts...] said Chancey, [You go!]

"Thanks. Ookaaay. Here! Aerodactyl"

They went outside, then fly away. Once the reached ten miles away from Mossdeep, a huge black fog brew up. Then, when the fog cleared up they were in another demension...

"Were are we.. Look the is a computer... Lets seeee... We are in... TOON WORLD!!!"

Then, he saw Castform and Aerodactyl were tooning up!!! He look in the computer, and all his other Pokemon were tooned up!!!

"...Weird... Castform...?"

[Yeaahaha! Me Happy. I Feeheeheel the same, but happieheher!]

"Okay, cooled down."

Then Toon Castform froze himself, then broke out... Then, out of nowhere, he saw a Toon Masked Sorcerer was being bullied be a human, not a toon. Then the man hit the Toon Masked Sorcerer with a black, boring-looking stick, and the Toon Masked Socerer was turned into a regular Masked Sorcerer. Richy returned Toon Castform into his ball and returned Toon Aerodactyl to the computer. Then took out his new Toon Armaldo and Toon Cradily, but still in their Pokeballs, which were now turned into Toon balls, that talk...

Then he over-heard the guy saying:

"One Toon down, many to go. Master Borelando will be very happy... Once a Toon Monsters/ Pokemon are returned back to their regular forms. Once that happens, all happiness will be abollished!! HA HA Ha ha, wait that is Happiness. Must stop!!!"

Then Richy hid in an abanded house.

There found a huge closet, with many hiding Toons.

Three Toons came up to him. They were Toon Gorilla, (Berserk Gorilla) Toon Koala, (Big Koala) and Toon Swift Gaia. (Swift Gaia the Fearce Knight). They told him if he can help them to save the Toons. The Toons weren't so happy 'til He said yes.

Then, he took the computer and started to type a web announcement... Hoping people would help...

******************The announcement**************************

To: All trainers who are willing to help

Thank you for your time. Trainers, please help. Toon World is in danger. We need trainers to help. Yes, I sound repetaive, but I'm nervus... As I was sayin, a group of "unhappy" people are turning Toons back to their reg. form or as the Toons refer it to ReggeX. They HATE ReggeX. The leader of the group so called Team Bore, is called Borelando. (HAHaha... ironic, huh) He ABSOLUTTALLY HATES happiness. If you join, you must have three Pokemon or less in your party, for the other three spots will be replaced with Yu-Gi-Oh monsters. 1 1-4 level monster, 1 5-6 monster and 1 7-on level monster to keep your team in peace and not malfunctioned. Under is a form to fill to jion. Remember, it is for the Toons...

Richy

*************************form*****************************

Name: [Self Explanitory]
Team: [Toons/ Bore]
Pokemon:
-1. [No legend]
-2. [only]
-3. [1-3 Pokemon]
Toon Monsters:
-1. [no God Monsters]
-2. [1 1-4 lvl, 1 5-6 lvl, and 1 7-up lvl]
-3. [fusions/ ritual oked][Non toons in Tm Bore]
Personality: [SE]
Appearence: [SE, pic is oked]
Other: [Opt.]

Mine:

Name: Richy
Pokemon:
-1. Castform
-2. Armaldo
-3. Cradily
Toon Monsters:
-1. Swift Gaia
-2. Koala
-3. Gorilla
Personality: Nice, loves Toons, and is not a very good leader.
Appearence: Richy
Other: Can't live w/ out Castform and Toons

Members of Team Toons:
-
-
-

Members of Team Bore (yeah right...)
-
-
-

Note: The fate of Toons are in your hands!!!

grem

Proud Father
wtf o_O;; closed.. where shall i start

for one; taking from a real game and not giving credit/info that it isn't your own idea, another, for having too short a plot, that gives no real information to the role players or anyone that could join, would join or might join, and for failing in describing your own character

rethink it and MAYBE repost

Status
Not open for further replies.