• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team toxic spikes

5221A

Team toxic spikes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beedrill (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
IVs:0 HP/0 DEF /0 SPDF
- Toxic Spikes
- Endeavor
- Protect
- X-Scissor
Beedrill is my lead . He sets up toxic spikes. Endeavor is here to leave the foes poke with 1 HP. Protect is to counter fake out, taunt,sleep causing moves,Ect. X-scissor to ko leads like alakazam.

Feraligatr (M) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Flail
This is a set to abuse of torrent,lichi berry , dragon dance and Fralgater high attak.He is hard to set up but when he is set up he is almost unstopabelwith exeption of foucus sash and prioraty that is y substitute is there.

Dusclops (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Pain Split
- Night Shade
- Will-O-Wisp
Great defender in both def. and sp.def. is why i put him in my stall team. wiil-o wisp buns the foe wich greatens his defense.Night shade to deal damege ,toxic grat for a stall team. And pain split one of his best ways to recover.

Dugtrio (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Stone Edge
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
Fire and grass/poison pokes were wreking havoc on my team so i placed dugtrio .Earthquake takes out most treaths. stone edge for covrege. protect to handel suker punch ,and suker punch for priorety.

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 HP / 84 Def / 184 Spd
- Toxic
- Body Slam
- Heal Bell
- Milk Drink
MIktank has thick fat, toxic for stalling, body slam for a hurting, heal beal to cure and milk drink for hp. Do i need to say more.

Chansey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / / 56 Def / 200 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Counter
- Softboiled
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
Great special def. Counter to deal with u-turn. Seismic toss to hurt aromatherapy to heal so is softboild.

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I take it this is supposed to be UU?

Remove those ATK EVs from Chansey and put them in DEF, as Chansey needs all the DEF it can get (and those ATK EVs are useless). Feraligatr I feel would do better with Return as opposed to Flail for more consistent damage, also Waterfall is an option for flinch/more accuracy. Miltank gets Scrappy which might be fun for Ghosts-types, but I guess you're trying to stall more than attack, right?

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
beedrill- a better nature would be jolly, but otherwise it is decent
feraligatr-leichi berry is useless on it because you already have dragon dance
leftovers would be more suitable. the set that you run isn't very reliable and could be walled by by a variety of pokemon (empoleon and other bulky water types) a better set would be :dragon dance, ice punch, earthquake, and aqua jet/waterfall/aqua tail
dusclops- why do you have toxic it if you can set up toxic spikes? get rid of it and replace it with like confuse ray or shadow sneak to annoy the opponent or to finish of weak pokemon.
dugtrio-protect is completely useless. replace it with aerial ace for grass type coverage. the main job of dugtrio is to be a revenge killer so maybe a choice band would be more ideal
miltank-again, toxic is useless once toxic spikes are set up so replace it with maybe seismic toss to do reliable damage and take out body slam for thunderwave(to stop pokemon that can avoid toxic spikes) or stealth rocks(to set up more entry hazards)
chansey- you already have enough walls so maybe a special attacker would be more ideal. thunder wave or stealth rocks should replace aromatherapy because you already have heal bell on miltank. why does chansey have attack evs? a better ev spread would be 252 in def. and the rest in hp
chansey already has very high special def. so 200 evs is not neccesary

5221A

Waterfall on Falagater.Since i alredy have Waterfall as trusty move no return.I acidentaly placed ATK EVs on Chansey. No scrapy for milktank. I want Beedrill to take more damege so Why jolly?I rarely have time to set up dragon dance so i use Liechi berry . Dusklops has toxic to Poison Flyings and Levitaters and in case my oponent uses rapid spin same with Milktank. Choice band on Dugtrio is useles on one with protect. Protec is to deal With suker punch users . Milktank is not Chansey he has high attak and speed so thats y body slam. My team cant do so well as a stall team with out a special sponge.And aromaterapy is in case milktank dies

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
well jolly because it will allow beedrill to have a lower chance of being out sped and it will allow at least one layer of toxic spikes to be set up. also it will help with your endeavour and x scissor combo. btw alakazam has a 110 base speed so your beedrill would faint instantly
feraligtr is pretty bulky actually so you dont need to worry about setting up
just get rid of all electric types and grass types with dugtrio if your are willing to have it with aerial ace

how is protect gonna counter sucker punch?
protect will fail with multiple uses and sucker punch won't

i would switch the special defense evs with the defense evs
you chansey would be dealt a lot of damage(if not OHKOed) from stabbed physical moves and with little evs in special defense(105 base), it is still a great special wall

5221A

sub flail fralagater can ko most elec and grass that normaly conter him
and i alreedy have 2 phsical walls and i a great special wall that cant be ko by most special attakers

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
@5221A
you can just edit your posts
just click "edit" in the lower left hand corner
you shouldn't be double posting and in your case quintuple posting...

Sylvar

Banned
Try using a Nidoqueen or a Roserade, it'll do much better than Beedrill lol

change dragon dance on your feraligatr to swords dance and make the berry a Salac berry. This will help out with your sweeps. Once you sub down and get a swords dance in, at +2 atk, and +1 speed, your feraligatr is a great late game sweep.