• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze55584

thx draco, Im working on my team now

I can also be a team breader becuase i've found that im pretty good at breeding pokemon and getting the right natures with gd IVS

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Well, I've just finished a MixTier team of mine, so...

Maybe I can join? o_O

FC: 2706 - 8792 - 0217
Teacher/Student: I'd reccomend myself becoming a Teacher, since I know my fair share about competetive battling.
Time Zone: Eastern USA time.
Amount of Time on Serebii: Active.
Experience in Competetive Battling: You may say it's Advanced. I've come to memorize the common movesets of most Pokemon.
Shoddy Battle ID: I'm fairly well known on Shoddy- Since I, erm, sort of record battles. I'm known as PK11 on the Smogon Server.
Favourite Pokemon and Why: I've always been a fan of Manaphy ever since the USA got a glimpse at the 4th Generation. I even beat ranger before D/P came out just so I could start off with a Manaphy in my team. I'm also obssesed with the Water Type, so yeah... It's too bad it's uber. :< If only it didn't have the Hydration Rest combo...

~Waiting to be tested...

Yay you're accepted,
you'll have to be tested by me on shoddy though so pm me when you next see i'm on :),
and the whole teacher student thing is being scrapped when i can be bothered to update the OP properly

yo! draco i am ready for a shoddy battle but not today i wil fight u tommorow ok, i won my first batle 2 minutes ago
my shoddy id is : jayjayfish

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
There seem to be plenty of people joining, but not much going on... We need to start organising something perhaps?

yh i agree with kingmassa this is boring why can`t we have a tornament or something and we win a wiked prize, cos there is not that much going on

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
I'm gonna edit the op with the changs made :)

to everyone i know and i'm sorry but there's a lot of coursework atm and i haven't hardly got the time "/
i'll try and get one organised soon though :)

ok, thanks any way, but i know wht you mean corsework is a bit hictic as i do it myslef, especialy ict sorse work it gets on my nerves

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
ok, thanks any way, but i know wht you mean corsework is a bit hictic as i do it myslef, especialy ict sorse work it gets on my nerves

yeah it's not so much ICT coursework as geography, leisure and tourism, science and english coursework,
and revising for exams on thursday,
**** knows how they expect us to do it all :mad:,
sorry i'm really trying to do everything with this clan but there just isn't enough time,
i did a full edit of the first post a couple of days ago and because of ****ing lag it didn't go through :mad::mad:

yh well i get tons of ict corse work and a bit of the others
and my school is so ****ing mental they make me do my sats internaly

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
yh well i get tons of ict corse work and a bit of the others
and my school is so ****ing mental they make me do my sats internaly

yeah so basically Coursework = no social life xD,
and btw why are you the proud owner of a hacked poke? (arceus)

it is not hacked it is legit the other one i was borowing from a mate i got a legit one now

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
Geography CWK = Death. 65 Pages on the Cambridge's CBD was my cwk back in the day. Science is piss. You should be glad you're doing cwk as it means easy marks.

EDIT: @jayjayfish: Legit Arceus doesn't exist...yet

yh but mine is not for my gcse`s it is just random corse work

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
it is not hacked it is legit the other one i was borowing from a mate i got a legit one now

it's impossible to get a legit arceus, someones been telling you porkies...

@Kingmassa, i've had to right a 2000 word essay on the genges delta i just finished it and i nearrly died :':)'(

who is genges delta give me a 300 word essay, lol

that would be funny, and can u trade with me i need better pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.